J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
First of all, no this isn't bait. Second, Im playing the game In android with the file downloaded from itch. Reinstalled the game and still no folder show up.
Seems like the folder for it is non-existent in my files
View attachment 3250825
On newer Androids the "game" folder is not available anymore/hidden. That's why most modders/porters are adding a second save location to their ports to have access to that again.

Oct 8, 2023

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I thought I'd take a look at the dev's own website, but my AV raised a red flag:

Website Blocked: prometheus.evn.com
v2.6.17 | Riskware: 2.0.202401110850
Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this page because it may contain malicious activity.

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
I thought I'd take a look at the dev's own website, but my AV raised a red flag:

Website Blocked: prometheus.evn.com
v2.6.17 | Riskware: 2.0.202401110850
Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this page because it may contain malicious activity.
That's not my website.

Anyways my website is down because of some issues and I'll have to rebuild it some day when I have the time for it. The original website was

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
That's not my website.

Anyways my website is down because of some issues and I'll have to rebuild it some day when I have the time for it. The original website was
Ah, thanks. Sorry for the confusion. When I put into the Google search bar, it offered me instead, which given that your username has the extra E in it seemed plausible to me.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So,
Out of curiosity,
These are the same character images used in tons of games around here.
Is there a particular name or type for them?

Sorry if vague, just curious though.
Thx
Cheers

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So,
Out of curiosity,
These are the same character images used in tons of games around here.
Is there a particular name or type for them?

Sorry if vague, just curious though.
Thx
Cheers
I believe this is a Honey Select game (which I don't think is available to buy anymore ... might be downloadable somewhere else because of that)

Reactions: Forgotted

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I believe this is a Honey Select game (which I don't think is available to buy anymore ... might be downloadable somewhere else because of that)
Is this it? I can't look at it without a Steam acct.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
no thats honey select 2, honey select 1 is different, but im not sure if prometheus uses 1 or 2
Yea, pretty sure you can't buy 1 anymore (at least not on Steam), and I thought 2 was going to be unavailable for purchase by now, but I guess that hasn't happened. (btw, you can't see it 'cause you have to have an account to tell them you want to see the naughty bits)

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
All the popular Illusion games are available here for free, including mod packs.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
no thats honey select 2, honey select 1 is different, but im not sure if prometheus uses 1 or 2
This is HS2, not HS1. I'm fairly confident in these examples:
* Example games using HS2: Stormside, Cosy Cafe, Unraveling August, Eternum.
* Example games using HS1: The Fiery Scion, Once in a Lifetime, Now & Then, My New Family.

HS2 is also available here on F95 as well.

Reactions: slick97

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
PrometheusEVN - I'm genuinely curious: if you went with HS2 (just based off of the above discussion), what was your reasoning for it? Is it because of the aesthetic, or is it easier to work with models?

Reactions: PrometheusEVN

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
PrometheusEVN - I'm genuinely curious: if you went with HS2 (just based off of the above discussion), what was your reasoning for it? Is it because of the aesthetic, or is it easier to work with models?
It looks way better than HS1, it's easier to use than daz and is a hell of a lot cheaper than daz both in terms of assets and hardware requirements. Daz is some rich bitch renderer, doesn't look particularly good without ray tracing, needs hella vram, on a good system it takes minutes to finish a render compared to seconds with HS2. If your computer is a little old then your renders will be either noisy, grainy or take forever to run enough passes to fix that. Then there's animations, you'll end up spending good money on daz animation packs, which might break down if your assets aren't properly compatible with them and will need to be significantly modified if you deviate from the intended model proportions. Lastly even ignoring all that it's an absolute horror show until you run the renderer, with your images looking like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
I prefer HS2 models over HS1.

For DAZ there's a bit more to it:
I didn't have the hardware for DAZ when I first started (I still don't, but I can at least experiment with it a bit now). DAZ also looked scary to me at the time, but it's honestly easier to use imo. (I haven't tried animating in DAZ yet though, I've heard HS2 is better on that front)

Second or third render I made with daz recently (I still have a lot to learn, this is just experimentation):
1705363499134.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
IMHO it doesn't matter what engine you use in the end.
I know there are many people hating on HS but I think that in the end it's just an artistic choice.
I've seen terrible looking DAZ renders and amazing HS renders and I've seen amazing DAZ renders and terrible HS renders.

It depends on how the dev uses what he has.

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021

I didn't have the hardware for DAZ when I first started (I still don't, but I can at least experiment with it a bit now). DAZ also looked scary to me at the time, but it's honestly easier to use imo. (I haven't tried animating in DAZ yet though, I've heard HS2 is better on that front)

Second or third render I made with daz recently (I still have a lot to learn, this is just experimentation):
View attachment 3266480

Second or Third render looks better than quite a lot of games on here.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

View attachment 3266480

Damn that looks really good
I genuinely would love to see a game with this art style

Reactions: PrometheusEVN
4.50 star(s) 51 Votes