luciohhbaby

Jul 10, 2021
Evermore Walkthrough Mod.

Updated to 0.5
(Hope I got everything ;-; )

Links:
MEGA -

(Added a fix for 5.1 just combine the game folders and overwrite the 1 item it asks about)
so for some reason, using this removed all animations from the game? (at least in the early game) anyway to fix this? ive already done a fresh install to make sure this WT was the issue.

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
On the day Jessie does her Femdom RP, after you've been to the park and talked to the bird, in your room a little man (looks like a caveman with a club) runs across the floor under your TV. What's up with that?

• Haha
Reactions: PrometheusEVN

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
I just finished this VN last night, and it reminds me of Caribdis's style, which I like a lot. I read from comments that the beginning part will be reworked. One thing I hope the dev can change is how the trolling choices work. For example, I dislike the first troll choice bcuz the game goes 4th wall breaking and tells you not to do that again. If I want to do the "fuck around and find out" choice, the game should just let me, not warn me. My suggestion is to utilize the game established lore and just have the Nords rollback the choice. It already does this for accidentally killing Aria and the Nord rollbacks the choice for the player. Then, maybe even add a hidden death counter to the game that counts how many times the player has died causing the Nords to reset the game for him. When reach nearly the end of the game, the Nords can praise or mock the player, depending how many deaths, or even include bonus lewd scenes, etc.

NotRightIK

Dec 24, 2023
The first Act is good. I don't know why some say it's bad, despite little things from time to time but the comedy is gold it catches you off-guard. It is Perfect.
Just one thing is that the first time is always blown off whether you do it or not (T_T). I hope that changes in the 0.6 rework.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The first Act is good. I don't know why some say it's bad, despite little things from time to time but the comedy is gold it catches you off-guard. It is Perfect.
Just one thing is that the first time is always blown off whether you do it or not (T_T). I hope that changes in the 0.6 rework.
Even if it was bad (it's not) twisting Chris Evans up like a pretzel alone makes it good.

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
The story is good I like the mythology woven into it. Only think I'd suggest if your working on redoing the intro is slow it down a bit. Maybe flesh out the back stories a bit more. And the first meeting with the gods the house is attacked your sent away and no one mentions it again and its now safe to walk around there? I'd like a bit more info on what that was. Other then that awesome story can't wait for more and thank you in advance.

• Hey there
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The story is good I like the mythology woven into it. Only think I'd suggest if your working on redoing the intro is slow it down a bit. Maybe flesh out the back stories a bit more. And the first meeting with the gods the house is attacked your sent away and no one mentions it again and its now safe to walk around there? I'd like a bit more info on what that was. Other then that awesome story can't wait for more and thank you in advance.
If you want a slow burner, there's plenty others.

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
Anathaem if you're using the walkthrough mod. you need the script fix too linked on the OP. then H scenes are not black. It's a mod that makes it black. Not the game.
Are you talking about the patch ? I don't see anything else on OP. Thank god i really thought this game was just a waste, now I feel like an idiot lmao xD

Will edit my review after testing the game properly !

edit : ok i found it, will fix the game and replay it. Thanks :)

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes