e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I tried once, that's the reason I realized this would be a time investment I'm not ready for right now:KEK:
people are a pain in the ass to make in blender
There's a convert to & from Daz Blender plugin. I have no idea if it's any good, but one exists. :shrug:

Reactions: Dark Silence

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
IMHO it doesn't matter what engine you use in the end.
I know there are many people hating on HS but I think that in the end it's just an artistic choice.
I've seen terrible looking DAZ renders and amazing HS renders and I've seen amazing DAZ renders and terrible HS renders.

It depends on how the dev uses what he has.
Agreed completely. What I've found is that HS has a higher floor and lower ceiling for quality. By this I mean that bad/generic HS2 stuff looks much better than bad Daz stuff, but the best-looking Daz stuff (particularly when also skillfully using other tools like Blender) is leagues ahead of the best HS2 can look.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Agreed completely. What I've found is that HS has a higher floor and lower ceiling for quality. By this I mean that bad/generic HS2 stuff looks much better than bad Daz stuff, but the best-looking Daz stuff (particularly when also skillfully using other tools like Blender) is leagues ahead of the best HS2 can look.
True. You can make good quality games with HS and mods, Eternum or Ripples for example look better than the majority of Daz games here, but against top quality Daz/Blender they are clearly lacking.
But then, how many devs have even the necessary hardware to create a game in top quality Daz/Blender in a reasonable time frame...

Personaly i'd take a well made game in HS over an other medicore one in Daz.
HS still has kind of has a bed reputation from some years back thought, as a shit ton of games were made in HS 1 without any mods...and well, bare bone HS 1 looks bad...not to mention the male MC's.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
IMHO it doesn't matter what engine you use in the end.
I know there are many people hating on HS but I think that in the end it's just an artistic choice.
I've seen terrible looking DAZ renders and amazing HS renders and I've seen amazing DAZ renders and terrible HS renders.

It depends on how the dev uses what he has.
I'm pretty much echoing what everyone else just said but this is something I've thought about a few times. Very much depends on how they use it as you said, and I think an artistic choice is a good way to put it. Bringing Koikatsu into the mix, which is generally the worst out of the three imo, I've still seen some devs do great things with it (provided you're into the anime style). I recently played a Koikatsu game with custom animations that blow most Daz and HS games out of the water animation wise. An outlier for sure though.

I think Daz and HS are different enough in style that I feel it's more of a preference thing than one being objectively better.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Is it good to start the game now or should i wait for the next update for the fixes at the start of the game?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Evermore Walkthrough Mod.

Updated to 0.5
(Hope I got everything ;-; )

Links:
MEGA -

(Added a fix for 5.1 just combine the game folders and overwrite the 1 item it asks about)
The Pie Rat thanks for this.
there is a small issue where a choice is showing up as blank. except for its results being (natalie +2).

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
> Hi I am a half-elf. we are incredibly infertile
> Here, have a handjob
> Did you know elves absorb semen through their skin and can get pregnant from a handjob?
> If I get pregnant, do I have your permission to keep the baby.

> Hi I am Aria
> We fucked and you explicitly chose to creampie me.
> I took plan B but it didn't work.
> I am pregnant
> I want to keep the baby.
> Are you ok with letting me keep the baby or should I abort it?

Those two scenes were really off-putting.
Would have been better if these choices were presented as contraceptives.

Heck, in the elf's case with their explicit infertility it should have been "can I please use a fertility to potion/spell"
but a contraceptive spell choice would have been good too.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonW123

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thoughts from the 5.0 release.

MC never tries to tell Melanie about the Nike shoe, or what happened with Chloe. Or the wolf/wasp stuff, and telling Emily about the powers.

Weird that after the teleport from the fight after MC touches the book at Mr. Fickles's house, that when he is first at school he doesn't go to check to see if Mr. Fickles shows up, instead he waited around and found Aria. Or ask Tia about it when she teaches him.

Need a statement on the time stopping, did the whole world stop time, did the universe? He stated he got more sleep with it, but if it only works where he is, then he would still over sleep.

Text box really could use some color to make the text easier to read when it sits on a busy background, like the festival with the girls in costumes.

When Melanie calls MC a supreme god at the festival when he poses, Aria should really say what along with Jessie.

A lot of the images have parts that go into the characters or weird proportions, example is Melanie in the Chun Li outfit when signing up, her arm bends and shrinks and has almost no wrist.

Reactions: mestrexota

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well, I'm a 'I play for the story' type of player, and I love that game cause of that, just into Act 2, and damn was not expecting that quality of writing, story is great, characters are great, never was a fan of honey select because male models are horrible, and hands looks ridiculous, but the dev definitely tried to polish models as well as he/she could, girls are amazing though.

Also, I'm a sucker for 'broken' characters, the little Chloe backstory, shit...

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes