Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Hello everyone,:)
First of all, I would like to say how much I love this game :love: despite some small flaws, which I think the developer will fix in the next updates.
I really hope the game becomes more successful in the near future.
I'm also looking forward to seeing what the Dawnchaser game will bring, because the trailer really makes you want to, and even more so knowing that the game will remain in the Evermore universe...

While rereading the game, I just discovered something that raises questions for me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know what that means?
Does it look like a figurine, or a strange little being crossing the room?
What is going on ?
Are there any theories about this?

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hello everyone,:)
First of all, I would like to say how much I love this game :love: despite some small flaws, which I think the developer will fix in the next updates.
I really hope the game becomes more successful in the near future.
I'm also looking forward to seeing what the Dawnchaser game will bring, because the trailer really makes you want to, and even more so knowing that the game will remain in the Evermore universe...

While rereading the game, I just discovered something that raises questions for me?

Do you know what that means?
Does it look like a figurine, or a strange little being crossing the room?
What is going on ?
Are there any theories about this?
Pretty sure no-one's revealed what the significance of that yet (if it's not just some random thing for the dev's amusement ...)
EDIT: I may be wrong ...
I don't know, a little later we can read that...Won't Maddie monitor the MC the same way she played with this human girl?

Last edited:
Reactions: tslojr and Ekzou

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Pretty sure no-one's revealed what the significance of that yet (if it's not just some random thing for the dev's amusement ...)
I don't know, a little later we can read that...Won't Maddie monitor the MC the same way she played with this human girl?

• Wow

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Okay, I didn't remember that. Definitely a possibility there.
I skimmed through my first run on the game, I didn't really have the inclination to engage in a new story, but a few days ago I got back into it by taking the time to "live the game" and I admit that I find it extra-ordinary. I like everything!

Anyway, about these little things, I was wondering if anyone had already thought about them but for the moment no one seems to have noticed this "anomaly/bug".
To be continued... ;)

Edit :
Ok I just saw that the subject has already been discussed several times. Apparently even the dev doesn't really know why this little guy is walking around, it's quite funny in fact (thread page 32). :LOL:
I guess I sometimes look too far.

Last edited:

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
This one looks great and I've had it bookmarked for awhile. But don't wanna play till, like the dev mentions in the notes, the beginning gets reworked. May have to check out the discord to see if there are any estimated dates on when that'll happen

666billy666

Oct 9, 2021
This one looks great and I've had it bookmarked for awhile. But don't wanna play till, like the dev mentions in the notes, the beginning gets reworked. May have to check out the discord to see if there are any estimated dates on when that'll happen
You should try it. It is unknown when the rework will come as he prioritizes new content.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Explain to me, what exactly is happening with the game? I saw a few posts ago that the game is going to undergo a rework? What exactly does this mean? The game was abandoned and is he going to make a new game? And I also want to know how the game is progressing, if there are any expected updates.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Explain to me, what exactly is happening with the game? I saw a few posts ago that the game is going to undergo a rework? What exactly does this mean? The game was abandoned and is he going to make a new game? And I also want to know how the game is progressing, if there are any expected updates.
The game is progressing normally. We don't have a date yet, but 0.6 is not going to take as long as 0.5 did.

The dev is mostly done with the first update of a new game, Dawnchaser, which is a related story in the Evermore universe that does not directly affect the Evermore story. He made Dawnchaser to avoid burnout from constant work on Evermore.

The dev is prioritizing new content over reworked content, but the first update's worth of content (the content that was in 0.1) is due for a significant rework to fix a few path/var/story mistakes and a few places where Prom has improved enough in writing or art that he finds them bad enough now to need replacing. That rework will come at some point, and it is not going to be a reboot or restart, since the rest of the content (most of 0.2, and all of 0.3 through the current end point) is fine. It's even possible he might manage to get a variable fix in place when the rework comes, so it might not even break saves.

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
The game is progressing normally. We don't have a date yet, but 0.6 is not going to take as long as 0.5 did.

The dev is mostly done with the first update of a new game, Dawnchaser, which is a related story in the Evermore universe that does not directly affect the Evermore story. He made Dawnchaser to avoid burnout from constant work on Evermore.

The dev is prioritizing new content over reworked content, but the first update's worth of content (the content that was in 0.1) is due for a significant rework to fix a few path/var/story mistakes and a few places where Prom has improved enough in writing or art that he finds them bad enough now to need replacing. That rework will come at some point, and it is not going to be a reboot or restart, since the rest of the content (most of 0.2, and all of 0.3 through the current end point) is fine. It's even possible he might manage to get a variable fix in place when the rework comes, so it might not even break saves.
I was about to start this game and it said in the intro that 0.1 and 0.2 are being reworked and will be released with 0.6
it seems you are saying the plans have changed and only 0.1 will be reworked and released and it might not be with 0.6 ?
do we have a rough estimate for 0.6 and/or 0.1 rework ? if it's not too far off maybe I should just wait for both before I start.

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
I was about to start this game and it said in the intro that 0.1 and 0.2 are being reworked and will be released with 0.6
it seems you are saying the plans have changed and only 0.1 will be reworked and released and it might not be with 0.6 ?
do we have a rough estimate for 0.6 and/or 0.1 rework ? if it's not too far off maybe I should just wait for both before I start.
Post the 05/11/2024 :

1715951563937.png

So it seems to be the case

Reactions: Ekzou and HiP1
Jan 7, 2019
i think the dev could have use all the time they worked on this new game on this game with a huge update given that game has more content then all of evermore just shows the dev has got bored with this story and added li's from this game to a new one with a different mc is going to go so flipping well.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
shows the dev has got bored with this story
Not at all. He was direct and honest about his motivation: he said that making Dawnchaser was to prevent burnout on Evermore, not because of it.

and added li's from this game to a new one with a different mc is going to go so flipping well.
The dev has been definite and unambiguous about this. Any Evermore LIs that show up in Dawnchaser (and we know that at least one does) will NOT be LIs in Dawnchaser in any way, and vice versa.

Jan 7, 2019
i'll just put this game and the dev on ignore since the dev has lost my trust unfinished game making a new with li's showing up in that game ya i don't believe anything with this dev anymore enjoy watching your li's getting fucked by another mc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: AnonW123 and txe320

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
i'll just put this game and the dev on ignore since the dev has lost my trust unfinished game making a new with li's showing up in that game ya i don't believe anything with this dev anymore enjoy watching your li's getting fucked by another mc.
does it really matter ? YOU play the MC in both games anyway.
and if you don't like sharing as an absolute rule, then sorry to disappoint you but you ARE sharing all your preferred LIs in every game you play with the other players :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AnonW123 and Ekzou
4.50 star(s) 47 Votes