Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Great update, liked the story progression and the most of the new characters.
Well, besides Bella...i have no problems with tattoos, but really why plastering her entire body with random crap, looks horrible imo, sometimes less is more. Well and if you tell her it looks ugly you get killed :cautious:
On the other hand Reyna is probably my new favorite, together with Tia and Melony.
Curious if Melonyand Jessie will get some kind of power they are bit too weak otherwise.

Last edited:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Great update, liked the story progression and the most of the new characters.
Well, besides Bella...i have no problems with tattoos, but really why plastering her entire body with random crap, looks horrible imo, sometimes less is more. Well and if you tell her it looks ugly you get killed :cautious:
On the other hand Reyna is probably my new favorite, together with Tia and Melony.
Curious if Melonyand Jessie will get some kind of power they are bit too weak otherwise.
This dev really loves piercings and tattoos. It sucks but it is what it is

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Very good update, the story finally takes the right turn by revealing what the MC is, we learn more about Reyna and Marianne's devotion, and the discovery of Bella.

What I appreciate the most in this update is the story of Emily/Luci. Emily an archangel, Luci a demon capable of destroying Asmodeus. Skuld is right, both are most likely going to be very important in the future, and the fact that Luci is already loyal to the MC is already pushing us towards a reunion.

I'm just wondering what Luci felt at the very end of the update? " What... What was that...? "
Logically, this is a time in the past, since she had not yet chosen her name before defeating Asmodeus. Did she feel that Skuld and the MC were digging into her memories? Not sure it makes sense in the timeline. Or did she sense Emily's "awakening" as an archangel? Again, that doesn't seems to make sense in the timeline.

Anyway, we will probably know more in 0.6. Thanks for the work, PrometheusEVN and good luck for the future!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PrometheusEVN

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Patched Android port for Evermore (0.5) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.evermore), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Testing out my new code. So there are lots of new features included now. Let me know if you face any issues.
Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Size: 750 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
I updated my android port, not for the knucklehead right above this post, but for everybody else with missing scenes.
This is a totally unofficial *ahem* content patch for 0.5 onwards. Totally made by me, yep.

(Just extract it, or drag the already extracted "game" folder into the Evermore folder.)

This patch enables incest between the MC and a girl you'll meet in 0.5.
Updated to 0.5. enjoy.
Just so you know that this is the Walkthrough you need to add in whenever you get time to update your port. & Sorry for mentioning you. I know it irritates but I wanted to save your time by adding WT mod earlier then later.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This dev really loves piercings and tattoos. It sucks but it is what it is
True, but Melonys piercings and the inking of the rest of the girls doesn't look bad. It's really is only Camila's facial one and Bella as whole which are bad imo, but yeah just put Bella on ignore going forward, sucks a bit being who she is.
Also you see it pretty regular in other games, when there is a LI which is 'bad ass' mostly.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
True, but Melonys piercings and the inking of the rest of the girls doesn't look bad. It's really is only Camila's facial one and Bella as whole which are bad imo, but yeah just put Bella on ignore going forward, sucks a bit being who she is.
Also you see it pretty regular in other games, when there is a LI which is 'bad ass' mostly.
Melony's pierced nips made me ignore her. The girl who gets herself sexualised by piercing her boobs or pussy is a big no for me.

I was about to ignore Camila too but then she said that she's a virgin so I was okay with her tattoos. Atleast I know she's not a slut.

I'm still not sure about Bella. I like her connection with MC but those tattoos definitely put me off.

There better be some strong reason behind those piercings and tattoos. It's a fantasy game and these tattoos might have something to do with their powers. If they got them because they wanted it then I'll be ignoring Bella too.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Absolutely love the story so far. I do got a question though, what's the names of the songs? My kinda music. Lol good house cleaning music xD

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
We had a teacher in my school years ago just like Mr. Fickles. Not to the extreme of a pick axe lol. But he would cuss out students and threaten violence if we chewed gum or would talk during break. He was slightly unhinged lol......

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Melony's pierced nips made me ignore her. The girl who gets herself sexualised by piercing her boobs or pussy is a big no for me.

I was about to ignore Camila too but then she said that she's a virgin so I was okay with her tattoos. Atleast I know she's not a slut.

I'm still not sure about Bella. I like her connection with MC but those tattoos definitely put me off.

There better be some strong reason behind those piercings and tattoos. It's a fantasy game and these tattoos might have something to do with their powers. If they got them because they wanted it then I'll be ignoring Bella too.
Horny girls are bad, mkay?

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
The Android apk was just updated to get rid of the issue where it won't update the existing app

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes