• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 12, 2023
Good advice, but people will complain anyway.
As a developer, you should actually include every fucking kink in your game - and then make it optional.
Yes, NTR - but you can avoid it.
Yes, pregnancies - but you can avoid it.
Yes, harassment, but you can avoid it.
And even when you've done all that, people either complain about the protagonist because he only has one gender and fans of the other gender feel excluded, or because you've chosen a fantasy setting and horror fans don't get enough.

Unfortunately, if you are a developer on this board, you have to have a very high frustration tolerance.
In any case, I wish you that your will to develop this game will not be broken.
Most devs simply ignore this site after dropping a demo (assuming they did so and it wasn't leaked instead).

Sep 12, 2023
Not just an ugly bastard but a dumb one too. You have my sympathies. Maybe try pulling your foot out of your mouth and idk, read the first comment on literally this page :rolleyes:
I just read the OP descrption and tags. Incest is kinda hard when both parents are dead and not just the dad. No time to read 10-1000+ pages of comments on every new update uploaded, there's better things to do.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
adopted = ignore that fakecest tag.
The tag has nothing to do with the MC's adoptive family, which you could have known by looking up literally four posts from yours, instead of digging yourself in deeper.

To answer questions someone less confident in their ignorance is likely to have:
  • Does this game have a heavy incest focus? No, it does not. It reaches some of the same kinds of feelings, related to the adoptive family the MC was raised by and with (who are, by and large, the primary LIs), but it also doesn't pretend this is anything like blood-related incest. e.g. his adoptive sisters have had a thing for him for ages, and there is very little hesitancy from him or them about starting relationships with them. His adoptive mother is a little more hesitant, but also acknowledges that, not being blood-related, there's nothing technically wrong with it.
  • Is there actual blood-related incest with the MC? Yes, a single relationship (that we know of so far), assuming you've used the patch.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
does everyone know why suddendly the path with Melanie is lost???
i got back to the point where i was still following her path then without a choice to make the path was then lost all of a sudden...

is that some gamebug or something??

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
does everyone know why suddendly the path with Melanie is lost???
i got back to the point where i was still following her path then without a choice to make the path was then lost all of a sudden...

is that some gamebug or something??
Did you go into the locker room to find her? If not, that's the most common cause of losing Melanie's path, but the actual path loss happens quite a while later. That part is not intentional, and when 0.1-0.3 are reworked to clean up a lot of the path lost choices, it will be changed.

Reactions: Steinchen

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
This is a totally unofficial *ahem* content patch for 0.5 onwards. Totally made by me, yep.

(Just extract it, or drag the already extracted "game" folder into the Evermore folder.)

This patch enables incest between the MC and a girl you'll meet in 0.5.
Is this canon or like make sense story wise?

• Angry
Reactions: Reyto

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Did you go into the locker room to find her? If not, that's the most common cause of losing Melanie's path, but the actual path loss happens quite a while later. That part is not intentional, and when 0.1-0.3 are reworked to clean up a lot of the path lost choices, it will be changed.
no i did that as i said got back where i was still following and then all of a sudden a few dialogues and renders later without a choice to make there it was lost.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
no i did that as i said got back where i was still following and then all of a sudden a few dialogues and renders later without a choice to make there it was lost.
You missed one of three nested choices that are required for Melanie's path, and those both happened in 0.2 (or you missed enough points in 0.1 that you did not get the chance for the third required choice). When you lose the path, that's 0.3, and you cannot roll back to where you made the wrong choice. It doesn't happen right before losing the path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edited to add another previous step. And edited one more time to add another spoiler with all possible Melanie point choices prior to that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozpush and MrBenny

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Evermore-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes