Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
how do i install this mod?
This is an in-progress indy AVN game, not a mod.

However, since this is a Ren'py game, the mod you can find if you click on the link in the OP can be installed by unpacking the compressed file you'll be able to download, finding all the files in the "game" folder found there and move/copy them all into the "game" folder found in the Evermore folder. (Make sure the game and mod versions match).

This will be how 99% (or all) Ren'py mods work, btw.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
PrometheusEVN I would like to support you but I can only do so through subscribestar.
I was literally just thinking of setting one up again earlier today:LOL: I'll try to get one up and running soon.

If you can, you could donate through itch and message me which donation was you and I'll give you the appropriate rewards based on the patreon tiers

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish when Devs speak in a different language, they would have a translation of what they are saying. i had to stop the game and look up what the MC was saying in Lavitan or what ever language it was. :mad: Also, why not add the tag super powers knowing they have super powers in the game.

xKazuyaJinx

Oct 21, 2017
I'm waiting for it to be complete until i start with this.

I played just the first scenes to know what it is about. And i am impressed to know that this definitely has the potential to be a very good Ren'Py Game :)

Wish you the best of luck and success with this project Dev ;)

thiave

Jun 7, 2023
Anyone got a save with a complete gallery? I finished the game (0.4) and somehow there's a locked scene, I'm on android.

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes