xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
People can't even read my notes asking not to ping me, they wouldn't read that either.
Well I think some people aren't patient enough & some are just letting you know. That's the reason why I said about having 20 days wait time before posting your port. I think you can announce that on your discord , f95 profile , on f95 game page of the game update & patreon so that at least less people will do that.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Well I think some people aren't patient enough & some are just letting you know. That's the reason why I said about having 20 days wait time before posting your port. I think you can announce that on your discord , f95 profile , on f95 game page of the game update & patreon so that at least less people will do that.
If people can't read this - 1694911432971.png

Adding it to more places people won't be reading it at won't do anything.

Reactions: estrada777

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Melanie is very confident and self-assured, and cares little to nothing about anyone else's opinion of her. And while she is outgoing to a degree, she's also somewhat antisocial/prickly toward people she doesn't know. Given everything about her attitude shown so far in the game, it's pretty clear she chose to get them because she wanted to, not for anyone else's benefit (though now that she's with the MC, assuming one hasn't closed her path, she does seem to like to show them off for him). I am pretty confident that's the reason Prom gave them to her, to represent that self-assurance and "fuck what anyone else thinks" attitude of hers, which is also supported in her flashing them to the MC in the cafeteria without giving a shit about anyone else there seeing.

The weird puritanical attitude some people here have about piercings (and sometimes also tattoos) has no real basis in reality (not that these games need to pay much attention to reality in the first place). People get piercings, including nipple piercings, for a lot of reasons, but often it's for personal expression or to exercise/demonstrate confidence or individuality. Having nipple piercings does not automatically mean a person is "sex positive" or promiscuous.
There are other ways to show you are confident or self-assured instead of ruining your boobs. Talking about reality, I don't think there are any decent girls out there with nipple piercings. People usually get tattoos or piercings to show them off. Why would they get into so much trouble to get them if not to show them?

Also, how many men would want nipple piercings on a girl they want to have a relationship with? They are not a sexual turnoff for me but they turn me off romantically.

MC says she never had a boyfriend so it's whatever I guess. Well, after her locker room scene I not sure anymore about that.

The type of girls usually associated with nipple piercings are sluts so it's not something I like in a girl even if the girl is not a slut.

So, I'm sorry dev. The game is great except those piercings.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
That's your problem. I don't like girl on girl action, but I'm not going to rant on about it to make others painfully aware of the fact.

Edit: Did I mention I don't like girl on girl yet?
Which is why I said what I felt. I didn't ask him to remove her piercings. Nipple piercings are subjective. Although most of the people don't like them but they are still subjective.

I can atleast tell what I don't like. That's why we have this option to post here. Oh, I also don't like girl on girl. I went from being neutral about it to not liking it at all. I've always disliked nipple piercings. That's too slutty for me. So, yeah, Piercings ruined it for me.

Reactions: NotSoTasty

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
If people can't read this - View attachment 2935781

Adding it to more places people won't be reading it at won't do anything.
This keeps happening because not all of his ports are updated within a month of new update release and new players who don't know about it do it. That's the reason why he should have it clear on 20 days wait time so that he can prioritise his work and post everything accordingly.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
There are other ways to show you are confident or self-assured instead of ruining your boobs.
Thank you for so clearly demonstrating my description of the weird hang-ups and ridiculous stereotypes being repeated as if they're fact.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Evermore Walkthrough Mod.

Updated to 0.4.

Links:
MEGA - -

Edit: fixed issue with tialove1 variable.
There is an error on the game where MC asks why Natalie is here in Evermore Festival.

Error Says- Natalie_Path not defined on Selecting Second option of talking instead of spanking (3rd) and ignoring (1st) .

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
There is an error on the game where MC asks why Natalie is here in Evermore Festival.

Error Says- Natalie_Path not defined on Selecting Second option of talking instead of spanking (3rd) and ignoring (1st) .
Find the file it references and change all instances (there are only a few) of 'Natalie_Path' to 'Natalie_path' (lower-case p) and save file. Restart game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck that was a long wait for the update but so good, so Nat likes having her ass spanked hay, sounds like fun.
So what Luci is what a twin?

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
How do I get to the last sex scene for Jessie?
Assuming you were on her path, during preparation for the festival, you would have gotten a choice that had the note "The following scene contains roleplay that leans a litle bit into femdom, would you like to allow it to happen?"

If you said no, the scene was skipped. If you said yes, you get the gallery scene "Jessie Police Roleplay".

(As a note, the femdom really is extremely light. Jessie is not going to honestly dom the MC, she adores him.

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes