• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hmm... Any Sex scenes for the New update?
Hmm... Any Sex scenes for the New update?
if you mean this update no! for the next... maybe... I’m slowly programming both history and simultaneously studying programming, the software in 3d etc. so if the story goes on by quite a lot it almost certainly will if there are hiccups in the schedule maybe I’ll release another update without full sex if that’s what you mean!

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I don't know why but I'm afraid that the comments (the majority) that are posted here may take the young #Arufuredo down a bad path ... - things may turn out badly for him ...
There is a great lack of professionalism and also a lack of real gaming atmosphere.
I feel here too much coldness towards his work and his person ... - it's not good, not good at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arufuredo

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I don't know why but I'm afraid that the comments (the majority) that are posted here may take the young #Arufuredo down a bad path ... - things may turn out badly for him ...
There is a great lack of professionalism and also a lack of real gaming atmosphere.
I feel here too much coldness towards his work and his person ... - it's not good, not good at all.
I doubt he feels like you suggest. However, let him speak for himself :)

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Dubito che si senta come suggerisci tu. Comunque, lascia che parli da solo:)
[/CITAZIONE]

I don’t let myself fall down easily... after all if I have exposed myself, there are also negative judgments everyone has his tastes, there are those who want something more direct and more explicit, who wants something more professional, this is not a problem I just hope that beyond that people live the game and not just from a critical point of view

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I doubt he feels like you suggest. However, let him speak for himself :)

You know, I saw the world of gaming appear and grow ... - then I experienced it myself from the inside, and it's the exact opposite of what I sometimes encounter in this kind of platforms like this one, then it becomes more and more often like what I said in this previous message unfortunately ... (which I find much too unfortunate, then sometimes there are real masterpieces as it is for now visual-novel and future game-novel seems to me to become)

Then this novel seems to me to become in the future a very beautiful story of love, passion and tenderness between three absolutely magnificent/handsome men.

Last edited:

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021

I only have one thing to tell you in addition to what I have already told you in the past ... - stay yourself, faithful to yourself and to your passion for your work, that is the only way to do real, high quality work.
Then your quality of work and your inspirations seem to me to be of very high quality, in addition to putting your passion into it. - we can feel that for now. If you stay on this path, I think there will be a whole community behind you / by your side in the future.

• Red Heart

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Small message to relax the atmosphere ... LOL
Could there be a man like uncle Ray in real life? Then I think I would marry him without hesitation for a second. What a man!
... whatever ... - Sam is also a very handsome man ...
The choice is too hard, the challenge is too enormous ...

• Haha

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Everything Changes [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port - Mega
Discord -

View attachment 1249160
hi, can I ask you kindly how did you do the android part? do you have a converter or what? I ask in many people the game in Android but with the program to make the game refers me to another and some settings I can not see them and then all the lines of the game come in large or go out of the margin. If this procedure is good you can kindly help me at least avoid hours and hours to figure out how to make an Android version! which then I can’t even try because I don’t have android! haha

Reactions: Sucre Abernathy
Feb 11, 2018
hi, can I ask you kindly how did you do the android part? do you have a converter or what? I ask in many people the game in Android but with the program to make the game refers me to another and some settings I can not see them and then all the lines of the game come in large or go out of the margin. If this procedure is good you can kindly help me at least avoid hours and hours to figure out how to make an Android version! which then I can’t even try because I don’t have android! haha
I haven’t see your game got updated, I will update my port tomorrow and yeah if you want me to port, you can notify me in any way, on f95 or discord. And if you need any advice or want to know how to make a good port, you can dm me in discord and I am willing to help you as much as I can.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes