Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DWolfAmarok

Oct 23, 2017
Tell the truth. Are Sam and Ray lovers???
It seem so.

Comunque noi gay siamo un po' più veloci nel finire a letto, se qualcuno ci piace eh... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure they've messed around at the very least. But maybe Ray is fixiated on Ethan so won't settle into a serious relationship.

But for now, I’m going to focus on getting on with Sam and Ray a little bit, so I can get the first contents and the first experiences, and then I’ll get on with the other routes. ...
Sweet. Enjoying the story and I like how you've written the characters and their dialogues. Everyone's so likable so far. :D Wanna se more Ray (or Sam) before things start to branch out. IF only we could all have an uncle Ray. I don't get along with any of mines XP

Anyway, nice work. Much success!

I am just booking all flights to Italy. Guys, I have been the first, understand?! So, patience and calm down, maybe you will get your chance next time! :cool:
Dammit! Missed my chance! Lemme know if it doesn't work out. XD lol

I have to agree, quite handsome indeed. But mainly in his writing seems very kindhearted and fun.
So you better be good. Otherwise you should know, I have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a long career. Skills that... well you get the picture. ;)

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Definitely, “Bound by Night”, “Summer Vacation” by ErwinVN, and your own game-novel “Everything Changes!”, Are all becoming absolutely exceptional, and yet all three are so different ... - it is becoming too difficult to have a preference between these three.
The three of you do an amazing job. - you are taking a rather identical path, in a fairly remarkable level.
For my part, I am more and more impressed with the three of you. (yet I am very hard to impress)
Take good care of you young Arufuredo.
LOVES
Are Summer Vacation and Bound by Night in Itch? I'd like to have a look at them.

Reactions: Arufuredo

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
How to say that ...
Sorry guys, but regarding some things you talk about in previous posts ... - sorry to disappoint you but I am often in Italy (just like in many other countries for that matter ...), the Italy is one of those countries that I know almost like the palm of my hand ...
Speaking about something else...
Very handsome young Arufuredo, do you go to gaming events and/or other such themes ...?
Then your head tells me something actually ... - maybe I'm confusing you with someone else, but I'm almost ready to swear I've seen you before somewhere.
hello! no I do not participate in events! not because I do not want but because it is a world for me to explore! it would be nice but I don’t know where they are, here in Italy there are very few

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

After reading the summary, the tags and looking at the samples, I decided to give this game a try and it's really fun and intriguing.

The worldbuilding is well done, though it's simple as of now, but it's a good thing to include the subway and the car since it's pretty rare in games. Plus, the farm is big enough to make plenty of scenery.
I'm not really into 3dcg but you've done a great job, especially the eyes that feel alive and the hairiness that is realistic outside the hairs, too messy. The expressions on their faces is really well done too, particularly on Ethan in the subway. Uncle Ray made me think of Jorge from Just Bros, they have the same build. It was strange to see the mouths move when they where speaking at the start but I finaly think it gives a realistic touch, though it's sometime too long.
The characters are few but really well portrayed, though I have a hard time with uncle Ray. He teased Ethan so much at the start, then he became cold after his confession. I don't understand what he wants anymore, even with his discussion with Sam in the barn at night.
The story is evolving slowly and is becoming more heavy with the revelations in the barn between uncle Ray and Sam at night and just after that on the swing. I've had a hard time progressing in the story since it was too funny sometimes.

Ethan's life before he came back to the farm should be more concrete, like he was taking the subway and? What did he study? Did he make any friend? What was his hobbies there? Sorry, it's like he wasn't even in the city in the introduction.
Sometime, you should add Pippo barking. It was lacking when Ethan said he was talking with him. It could also be amusing when he asks "Got any clues, even?" or other questions.
The position of Ethan's body in the stairways of the subway felt strange though I don't know why and it seems I'm the only one feeling that way.
When he masturbates for the first time, since he isn't aware of what or who he likes, there should be a neutral option (gay, hetero or bi, as you wish). I found it hard to decide who to chose for his first time. Well, maybe it's just me.
There are still some sentences with errors, particularly the same particle in double (like "I am now am ..." or "The the ...". The more strange was "mummy" instead of "mommy"...
1631843726392.png
What the fuck does that mean "I'm bananas, no doubt about it"?

Anyway, it's a good start. I'm curious on how you're going to introduce other characters in this isolated farm.

• Red Heart

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hello.

After reading the summary, the tags and looking at the samples, I decided to give this game a try and it's really fun and intriguing.

The worldbuilding is well done, though it's simple as of now, but it's a good thing to include the subway and the car since it's pretty rare in games. Plus, the farm is big enough to make plenty of scenery.
I'm not really into 3dcg but you've done a great job, especially the eyes that feel alive and the hairiness that is realistic outside the hairs, too messy. The expressions on their faces is really well done too, particularly on Ethan in the subway. Uncle Ray made me think of Jorge from Just Bros, they have the same build. It was strange to see the mouths move when they where speaking at the start but I finaly think it gives a realistic touch, though it's sometime too long.
The characters are few but really well portrayed, though I have a hard time with uncle Ray. He teased Ethan so much at the start, then he became cold after his confession. I don't understand what he wants anymore, even with his discussion with Sam in the barn at night.
The story is evolving slowly and is becoming more heavy with the revelations in the barn between uncle Ray and Sam at night and just after that on the swing. I've had a hard time progressing in the story since it was too funny sometimes.

Ethan's life before he came back to the farm should be more concrete, like he was taking the subway and? What did he study? Did he make any friend? What was his hobbies there? Sorry, it's like he wasn't even in the city in the introduction.
Sometime, you should add Pippo barking. It was lacking when Ethan said he was talking with him. It could also be amusing when he asks "Got any clues, even?" or other questions.
The position of Ethan's body in the stairways of the subway felt strange though I don't know why and it seems I'm the only one feeling that way.
When he masturbates for the first time, since he isn't aware of what or who he likes, there should be a neutral option (gay, hetero or bi, as you wish). I found it hard to decide who to chose for his first time. Well, maybe it's just me.
There are still some sentences with errors, particularly the same particle in double (like "I am now am ..." or "The the ...". The more strange was "mummy" instead of "mommy"...
View attachment 1408175
What the fuck does that mean "I'm bananas, no doubt about it"?

Anyway, it's a good start. I'm curious on how you're going to introduce other characters in this isolated farm.
Hello and thank you for writing so much Feedback.
Thanks for the compliments.. I’m focusing a lot on the expressions and details but for when I can... these 3d programs can be as good as sometimes limited, if you include that I’m a novice to using them, I’m learning now and sometimes on lights and expressions you waste so much time to look for the precise one that helps you to express a concept or a feeling. Uncle Ray’s character is a very playful character, but he also has the depth that needed to be put, he cares about Ethan because he’s older, he has doubts if it’s not better to let him deal with things with one of his peers and stand aside, but in the meantime anyway has a strong feeling of a life spent together that is perhaps something more. The fact of not telling much about Ethan’s life before the farm was a choice, in the sense that if I had to tell a life of a person who was focused on studying without making friends because he feels different from others etc. I thought it was a bit boring, but I’ll take your advice and put something into the story. As for masturbation the choice bisex straight or gay was not contemplated, there are many games of this type and I wanted to make a completely gay game, because there are few, also in Italian there are not at all. Many images have improved over time, but unfortunately I cannot restore them decently. As for English... thanks for reporting, I am getting help from a guy for native language reviews, but I have to say that there are lots of slang and differences between American English etc. The phrase "I’m Bananas" on some sites for expressions inserted it as, gives me as i went crazy, but in the funny sense, as I went out of my mind. I can tell you that I’m trying to improve and I’m learning a lot, but I started from zero so I hope to improve slowly and give you something better and better. this is my first game, first language programming, first time I use 3d graphics programs, so forgive some of my mistakes, if I can fix them I am very happy to do so. thanks again for the support :D

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Thanks for the compliments.. I’m focusing a lot on the expressions and details but for when I can... these 3d programs can be as good as sometimes limited, if you include that I’m a novice to using them, I’m learning now and sometimes on lights and expressions you waste so much time to look for the precise one that helps you to express a concept or a feeling. Uncle Ray’s character is a very playful character, but he also has the depth that needed to be put, he cares about Ethan because he’s older, he has doubts if it’s not better to let him deal with things with one of his peers and stand aside, but in the meantime anyway has a strong feeling of a life spent together that is perhaps something more. The fact of not telling much about Ethan’s life before the farm was a choice, in the sense that if I had to tell a life of a person who was focused on studying without making friends because he feels different from others etc. I thought it was a bit boring, but I’ll take your advice and put something into the story. As for masturbation the choice bisex straight or gay was not contemplated, there are many games of this type and I wanted to make a completely gay game, because there are few, also in Italian there are not at all. Many images have improved over time, but unfortunately I cannot restore them decently. As for English... thanks for reporting, I am getting help from a guy for native language reviews, but I have to say that there are lots of slang and differences between American English etc. The phrase "I’m Bananas" on some sites for expressions inserted it as, gives me as i went crazy, but in the funny sense, as I went out of my mind. I can tell you that I’m trying to improve and I’m learning a lot, but I started from zero so I hope to improve slowly and give you something better and better. this is my first game, first language programming, first time I use 3d graphics programs, so forgive some of my mistakes, if I can fix them I am very happy to do so. thanks again for the support :D
What can you tell us about Sam? From your perspective I mean.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
What can you tell us about Sam? From your perspective I mean.
Sam you will see in the next update, he is a confident character on the surface, but with a romantic and insecure/shy soul in love, but not in sex they actually have enough confidence. Sometimes he tries to follow the rhythm of Ray’s teasing and he succeeds other times he is a little slower in understanding the teasing or maybe he makes jokes too heavy. It’s also a complex character

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Sam you will see in the next update, he is a confident character on the surface, but with a romantic and insecure/shy soul in love, but not in sex they actually have enough confidence. Sometimes he tries to follow the rhythm of Ray’s teasing and he succeeds other times he is a little slower in understanding the teasing or maybe he makes jokes too heavy. It’s also a complex character
Are Sam and Ray both Tops? If so, that'd be awesome, I love the idea of both of them being tops for the Main Character!

• Red Heart

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Are Sam and Ray both Tops? If so, that'd be awesome, I love the idea of both of them being tops for the Main Character!
mmm ask me questions of clarification but not about what I could spoil... this questions is in the middle... maybe they are both top or maybe just one or maybe they are both versatile or maybe both passive (would be the first game) continue to follow and you’ll find out :D

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

First, thanks for the explanations. It's always interesting to have feedbacks from the devs themselves too.
I'm always surprised when the devs are saying they are novice when they do a good job already.
I know that uncle Ray really care about Ethan but the change was too strong for me.
I can understand that you didn't want to reveal Ethan's city life but the phone call was enough for that. The fact that you made a scene where Ethan was worried of being late and running in the stairways (outside having fun making it) was showing it has some importance for him. That's why I asked some precisions.
Yes, I know the game is gay focused but Ethan doesn't know his sexuality yet (you gave some hints to the player though). So, the neutral option should be an ordinary guy.
For your english (which is correct), I'm not a native english either so I was just saying to be careful. Errors are bound to happen and I wanted to help you reduce them. If you had made a french version, I would have been more virulent because I can't take them in my native language (textos are some kind of torture for me).
I should try the italian version. It could refresh my knowledge and maybe understand what "I'm bananas" means.
I'm glad I could help. I just wrote what I felt but it's your game so do what you think is better for it.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hello.

First, thanks for the explanations. It's always interesting to have feedbacks from the devs themselves too.
I'm always surprised when the devs are saying they are novice when they do a good job already.
I know that uncle Ray really care about Ethan but the change was too strong for me.
I can understand that you didn't want to reveal Ethan's city life but the phone call was enough for that. The fact that you made a scene where Ethan was worried of being late and running in the stairways (outside having fun making it) was showing it has some importance for him. That's why I asked some precisions.
Yes, I know the game is gay focused but Ethan doesn't know his sexuality yet (you gave some hints to the player though). So, the neutral option should be an ordinary guy.
For your english (which is correct), I'm not a native english either so I was just saying to be careful. Errors are bound to happen and I wanted to help you reduce them. If you had made a french version, I would have been more virulent because I can't take them in my native language (textos are some kind of torture for me).
I should try the italian version. It could refresh my knowledge and maybe understand what "I'm bananas" means.
I'm glad I could help. I just wrote what I felt but it's your game so do what you think is better for it.
Thank you again, I very much accept your advice.
I read a tone a bit sour, but maybe I’m wrong, I hope my explanation was not rude or rude, not having the property of language on my part is a mess and sometimes I could use shades other than the reasons I have because I do not know the language well. Uncle Ray will be the same again anyway.. It’s only a matter of time, the moment was dramatic so I couldn’t make too much jokes at a dramatic moment. Pippo barks, when Ethan asks him... do you know anything about this whole thing? did the sound go out? Please continue to correct both my English and give me more feedback.
You do not think that my tone is harsh because when I read it I thought everything with great naturalness and humility, I did not read in you a tone of criticism gratuitousness but to improve, so I accept it very willingly.
I’ll try to put something in Ethan’s life, maybe just talking about it, but certainly not in the metro hahah that subway gave me a lot of problems, with the fact that it was all metallic and had lots of light reflections each image took 4-5 hours. (here there is the link for the Bananas expression" hahah :p I wish you a good day and I hope to see you soon or better read us

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thank you again, I very much accept your advice.
I read a tone a bit sour, but maybe I’m wrong, I hope my explanation was not rude or rude, not having the property of language on my part is a mess and sometimes I could use shades other than the reasons I have because I do not know the language well. Uncle Ray will be the same again anyway.. It’s only a matter of time, the moment was dramatic so I couldn’t make too much jokes at a dramatic moment. Pippo barks, when Ethan asks him... do you know anything about this whole thing? did the sound go out? Please continue to correct both my English and give me more feedback.
You do not think that my tone is harsh because when I read it I thought everything with great naturalness and humility, I did not read in you a tone of criticism gratuitousness but to improve, so I accept it very willingly.
I’ll try to put something in Ethan’s life, maybe just talking about it, but certainly not in the metro hahah that subway gave me a lot of problems, with the fact that it was all metallic and had lots of light reflections each image took 4-5 hours. (here there is the link for the Bananas expression" hahah :p I wish you a good day and I hope to see you soon or better read us
Sorry if I made you feel that way. I wasn't sour and there was nothing wrong with either your answers. I just thought I would precise what I was thinking since I had the impression I wasn't clear enough from what you said in your reply.
For Pippo, I was thinking of some barking when he's talking to him (you can think of the anime Touch if you know it).
For your english, you said you had someone helping you. I think he'll be more useful since he's a native english but I don't mind helping if I found something incorrect (even a native english can make errors so don't worry too much).
Well, yeah, I just share what I feel and if it can make the game better, I'm happy with that.
Thanks for the link, I didn't know that expression.
Good day to you too. Continue the good work. And sorry for everything.

• Red Heart

BearBoar

Aug 2, 2021
Oh my, the renders! The fur, the hair - I'm more into bears but that uncle is just - woof :p

I could tell it was very, very Italian because of a couple of clichè, even before reading the available languages :D

I enjoyed the prologue and I'm glad to see there's a Patreon page :)
Without F95zone I probably would have never discovered this.

For being so young (we can't know the exact age if not from his body) the protagonist has quite some... internal dialogue.

My feedback would be to "slow down" a bit on his character development, and extend a bit the "dating" part.

The "plot twist" was nice but it was a bit too sudden and clear to anticipate.

I miss having more choices. Can we have a "bear" or a "werebear"? :p

A very nice start with a cliffhanger - I'm looking forward this "launch teaser" to be polished a bit - when it's complete.

Great job and - woof again to those renders!

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes