Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Amino 4567

Apr 21, 2020
I haven’t see your game got updated, I will update my port tomorrow and yeah if you want me to port, you can notify me in any way, on f95 or discord. And if you need any advice or want to know how to make a good port, you can dm me in discord and I am willing to help you as much as I can.
Hey, can I ask when will u end ur port??

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
The Discord Server has just been created, waiting for the next update so I’ll have it inserted in tab.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: againsthaters

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
The Discord Server has just been created, waiting for the next update so I’ll have it inserted in tab.

Oh my ...!
(i just saw it only now...)
If that's really you in your profile picture ... - you seem like a very, very handsome young man!
Sweet * freaking * Lord ... I'm in Love ... :love:
Okay ... I'm out. ;)

Sicuramente voi italiani (in generale) siete davvero molto belli ed estremamente affascinanti. (del resto ho già avuto un amante italiano in passato, e... - dolce signore, come puoi avere un tale sex appeal, in senso sessuale è quasi disumana l'estrema felicità che possiamo vivere in questo periodo... In generale, voi italiani siete amanti estremamente perfetti.)

Last edited:
Reactions: DWolfAmarok

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Oh my ...!
(i just saw it only now...)
If that's really you in your profile picture ... - you seem like a very, very handsome young man!
Sweet * freaking * Lord ... I'm in Love ... :love:
Okay ... I'm out. ;)

Sicuramente voi italiani (in generale) siete davvero molto belli ed estremamente affascinanti. (del resto ho già avuto un amante italiano in passato, e... - dolce signore, come puoi avere un tale sex appeal, in senso sessuale è quasi disumana l'estrema felicità che possiamo vivere in questo periodo... In generale, voi italiani siete amanti estremamente perfetti.)
oh Thanks. when I created the profile, I didn’t realize that I needed an avatar, I thought I needed a photo.. then I agreed that I am one of the few to have it hahah Thanks for the compliments

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
(So che la traduzione è scadente... - google translate ha molti problemi/errori con quasi tutte le lingue.)

Santo cielo... Mio Dio, ho visto di sicuro un angelo...! - (Penso di essermi innamorato completamente...)
Arufuredo, sei davvero tu nella foto del tuo profilo?
Inoltre, sei anche un piccolo genio molto talentuoso, spero che non cambierai mai.

ENG :
Holy sh**... My god, I saw an angel for sure ...! - (I think I fell completely in love ...)
Arufuredo, is that really you in your profile picture?
Besides, you are also a very talented little genius, I hope you will never change.
hi ^.^, thanks for the compliments. really thank you so much.
Yes in the picture I’m not aware that there was an avatar instead of a photo :p
I don’t know if I can’t change, I hope I’ve taken some immortal genes but I think they’re just illusions and sooner or later old age will come for me :p haha

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Love your game arufuredo and I will patiently wait for the next update of your game and do you also plan to add new characters in the game as the story progresses cause I love the story of your game and can't wait for what new content you will add in the future updates of your game keep up the good work and good luck to you

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Carissimo Arufuredo, grazie per il nuovo update :) Thanks for your new update! I have one question only. (Sorry maybe spoilers for those who haven't played so far). If you choose Sam, than your mother says that the "uncle" is the chosen husband, and viceversa. Is it correct? There will be some "drama" about it? Or you simply made a mistake in the routes? Thank you in advance for your elucidation :)

Reactions: Arufuredo

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Carissimo Arufuredo, grazie per il nuovo update :) Thanks for your new update! I have one question only. (Sorry maybe spoilers for those who haven't played so far). If you choose Sam, than your mother says that the "uncle" is the chosen husband, and viceversa. Is it correct? There will be some "drama" about it? Or you simply made a mistake in the routes? Thank you in advance for your elucidation :)
No, it’s not a mistake, it’s just a little differentiation, just a joke or maybe not.. It’s just a mother joke... but maybe you tickled my mind with some variation in history. who knows! maybe I can vary it basically everything changes :p

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Love your game arufuredo and I will patiently wait for the next update of your game and do you also plan to add new characters in the game as the story progresses cause I love the story of your game and can't wait for what new content you will add in the future updates of your game keep up the good work and good luck to you
thank you so much,
yes! If you don’t choose the routes Sam or Ray you will have other characters to have a relationship with, but I still think you will meet them also in the routes Sam and Ray but with different formulas.
But for now, I’m going to focus on getting on with Sam and Ray a little bit, so I can get the first contents and the first experiences, and then I’ll get on with the other routes. I have to say that I am going pretty fast, but shortly after the summer the rhythms will obviously slow down.. I also have to work in reality etc. I’m a single man who lives alone so there are so many things to do besides the ones I like how to do this game. also the new scenes new characters etc take away more time, but do not worry I will go ahead :D

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Can you also take both ray Sam route in the game?
[/CITAZIONE]

If you ask me questions then there is the spoiler... wait and see... maybe yes! or maybe not!... I don’t know if Ethan’s up to it.. or Ray.. he’s jealous... we’ll see

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Tell the truth. Are Sam and Ray lovers???
It seem so.

Comunque noi gay siamo un po' più veloci nel finire a letto, se qualcuno ci piace eh... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
No, it’s not a mistake, it’s just a little differentiation, just a joke or maybe not.. It’s just a mother joke... but maybe you tickled my mind with some variation in history. who knows! maybe I can vary it basically everything changes :p
You nasty nasty boy! :) Comunque... grazie, Arufuredo!

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes