Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
hello. soon I will publish... unfortunately the translation is not completely revisited but the person who corrects me my bad English is very busy, but I can not make you wait too long
OK, don't stress yourself too much. You can always send it in Italian, and those who will be afraid of missinng some subtleties, they can always look for some good Italian-English dictionary :). Finally, avere un buon dizionario non fa mica male :cool:

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
OK, don't stress yourself too much. You can always send it in Italian, and those who will be afraid of missinng some subtleties, they can always look for some good Italian-English dictionary :). Finally, avere un buon dizionario non fa mica male :cool:
I do agree.
Let's make game in italian only, and if someone want a translation they can make a patch with english translation, as someother make for english text game.
(Concordo.
Facciamo giochi in italiano, e se qualcuno lo volesse in inglese si creasse una patch con la traduzione, come fanno in molti per i giochi in inglese.) :love:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I do agree.
Let's make game in italian only, and if someone want a translation they can make a patch with english translation, as someother make for english text game.
(Concordo.
Facciamo giochi in italiano, e se qualcuno lo volesse in inglese si creasse una patch con la traduzione, come fanno in molti per i giochi in inglese.) :love:
Exactly! Happy we agree here, guys :) Baci a tutti e due ;)

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Vote? Where?
up top on the right there are stars when you go to the game page.. you have to write 200 words and put as many stars you give to the game.. I think I’m one of the few who doesn’t even have a hahah vote
I don’t know if this is good or bad hahah

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
up top on the right there are stars when you go to the game page.. you have to write 200 words and put as many stars you give to the game.. I think I’m one of the few who doesn’t even have a hahah vote
Oh... It's just it gives you no option other than 200 words or more, and I usually don't need that many words to say if I like a game or not. I like to keep it short and to the point. But yes, I love your VN.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arufuredo

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
let me know if you liked the new update.. and if you have some time to vote for it :D i don’t have even a vote yet :p
Carissimo Arufuredo, of course I like the update very much. Thank you for your work/time! I am not disposed myself to write reviews, but I will keep it in mind and perhaps do it in near future after few other updates. By the way, how long do you plan this VN? Grazie!

• Red Heart

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Carissimo Arufuredo, of course I like the update very much. Thank you for your work/time! I am not disposed myself to write reviews, but I will keep it in mind and perhaps do it in near future after few other updates. By the way, how long do you plan this VN? Grazie!
oh no... I didn’t plan it.... I started playing visual novels one year and a half ago about maybe less, they are a drug for me.. after several I said there is no one in Italian, maybe yes, but certainly not gay and with explicit themes, I have always seen many things separate.. Just love, comedy or sexually explicit, etc. but never everything together, so I’m trying to put irony, love, morality and sexuality in mine, because I think one doesn’t rule out the other. I had programming skills and I had hand-drawn and graphic skills.. a year ago I started to draw a visual novel on a cartoon I also shot a video in the street and then turned from reality to cartoon, but after many days of work just to draw the main character, I said to myself, ok it’s not good so I will take 10 years, my drawing technique is realistic and doing it in comic strip was tiring so I said... how can I do everything... I looked for the programs that use to make the graphics in 3d that I’m using and I said woww this program still exists, and then another wow as he grew up.. I used this program, I think, 15 years ago or something like that, and within 10 days, I started the characters, and at the same time I thought about the story, so there’s a little bit of everything in there, My mind manages to pass from one character to another because in my mind are different characters I build them in my mind and here comes out even the years in which I made theater. so I did not plan just... let’s say that it came suddenly for this sudden love for this form of art, already meeting much of my cultural background

Last edited:

DWolfAmarok

Oct 23, 2017
Congrats you took my first time.... voting. XD
Honestly I haven't even really pay attention to the stars thingy. I should probably go and rate other games I've play. Other devs should remind us of that thing. (・・;)

It also helped that you spend some time interacting with people here. (b^_^)b Nice!
Bellissimo gioco da un bel ragazzo. Keep it up.

• Red Heart

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
oh no... I didn’t plan it.... I started playing visual novels one year and a half ago about maybe less, they are a drug for me.. after several I said there is no one in Italian, maybe yes, but certainly not gay and with explicit themes, I have always seen many things separate.. Just love, comedy or sexually explicit, etc. but never everything together, so I’m trying to put irony, love, morality and sexuality in mine, because I think one doesn’t rule out the other. I had programming skills and I had hand-drawn and graphic skills.. a year ago I started to draw a visual novel on a cartoon I also shot a video in the street and then turned from reality to cardboard, but after many days of work just to draw the main character, I said to myself, ok it’s not good so I will take 10 years, my drawing technique is realistic and doing it in comic strip was tiring so I said... how can I do everything... I looked for the programs that use to make the graphics in 3d that I’m using and I said woww this program still exists, and then another wow as he grew up.. I used this program, I think, 15 years ago or something like that, and within 10 days, I started the characters, and at the same time I thought about the story, so there’s a little bit of everything in there, My mind manages to pass from one character to another because in my mind are different characters I build them in my mind and here comes out even the years in which I made theater. so I did not plan just... let’s say that it came suddenly for this sudden love for this form of art, already meeting much of my cultural background
Oh, thank you so much for this personal story! I am very happy to know and you certainly made the right decision (from the prespective of the purpose = to fullfill your dream). Nevertheless, I has meant my question differently. How long will be the story of Ethan? Do we have now 5%, 10% or 30%? Do you have idea? Or maybe you are not sure how long it will be? Un caro abbraccio!

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Oh, thank you so much for this personal story! I am very happy to know and you certainly made the right decision (from the prespective of the purpose = to fullfill your dream). Nevertheless, I has meant my question differently. How long will be the story of Ethan? Do we have now 5%, 10% or 30%? Do you have idea? Or maybe you are not sure how long it will be? Un caro abbraccio!
oh... I have steps in my head that I want to reach in the story, but I don’t know how long it will be before I reach them, I’m trying to get you into the story gradually, so that you know the characters before you take some steps, if I do them too quickly, Some things are not appreciated. Ever since I started two or three yearnings, they’ve come in as I was writing and making pictures, and they’re getting more laughter, and I have to say that I like it because I think people need to laugh and have fun. the answer is I don’t know I have to consider that... with each character Ethan will have his own experience.. go on with the story and discover it all completely. In addition now I am starting to work on the path to school where there will be many boys and teachers... let’s say that I am still very early, we can say that I made a 5% approximately.. but I will have to split everything into more Files, the fact that I insert many images compared to the visual novel Classic weighs down the size of the File. un abbraccio anche a te :D

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I finally finished the new content and all I can say is it's really cute (though if you stay on Ray route, there's only one scene when he come back home).
The kitchen with Sam scratching his butt :ROFLMAO:, the transport, the "kidnapping", the fishing and the shower, everything was wonderful. And we learn more of Ethan's powers (I hope he will gain control over them and not being the one controled by them).

My few problems were : Ethan's face while fishing (he seemed more angry than concentrated) and their body after bathing in the river (they seemed more oiled than wet).

I hope you'll make the threesome available on Ray route too.

Some spelling errors :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I came across 2 errors too if it can help (cf files).

For the vote, I'll wait for more content.

Good continuation. And thanks for the story behind this game.

Feb 9, 2021
View attachment 1512988
"fantasizing"
View attachment 1512262
"men" instead of "man"
View attachment 1512305
"where the fishs are hiding" or "where there are fishs hiding"
View attachment 1512320
"ass" because "ash" wouldn't work here
View attachment 1512338
Be careful, you've sometime left 2 expressions saying the same thing separated with a /. It makes your sentences/texts heavier for no reason.
View attachment 1512875
"Hey! it was ... everything in due time"
Fantasising is correct if not using American spelling (i.e. British, Australian, etc. spelling).
Man is correct if referring to humans in a more general sense.
The plural of fish is fish, unless you're referring to multiple species of fish then the word is fishes.
I can't remember the context of this one but if Sam's speech has been cut off, then "assh..." could be half of the word asshole.
A comma could work instead of the slash, but dropping one side would have pretty much the same meaning.
I think "your time" is correct but at your pace might sound better.

But the rest of their corrections seemed right.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hello.

I finally finished the new content and all I can say is it's really cute (though if you stay on Ray route, there's only one scene when he come back home).
The kitchen with Sam scratching his butt :ROFLMAO:, the transport, the "kidnapping", the fishing and the shower, everything was wonderful. And we learn more of Ethan's powers (I hope he will gain control over them and not being the one controled by them).

My few problems were : Ethan's face while fishing (he seemed more angry than concentrated) and their body after bathing in the river (they seemed more oiled than wet).

I hope you'll make the threesome available on Ray route too.

Some spelling errors :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I came across 2 errors too if it can help (cf files).

For the vote, I'll wait for more content.

Good continuation. And thanks for the story behind this game.
thank you very much.
You have been very precious! I think I have corrected everything :D
What do you mean by (though if you stay on Ray route, there's only one scene when he come back home)? update 1.3 is on Sam, 1.4 is on Ray. So I don’t know which one you played, maybe that’s the reason? (or did I get it wrong?) :D

My few problems were : Ethan's face while fishing (he seemed more angry than concentrated) - okay :D it wanted to be a set of feelings... like disgust etc.
and their body after bathing in the river (they seemed more oiled than wet). okay - less oil more water.. heheh :D there are two billion settings and it’s a mess, set them all... some of them have really little sense hahah :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Oliz82

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Fantasising is correct if not using American spelling (i.e. British, Australian, etc. spelling).
The plural of fish is fish, unless you're referring to multiple species of fish then the word is fishes.
I can't remember the context of this one but if Sam's speech has been cut off, then "assh..." could be half of the word asshole.
A comma could work instead of the slash, but dropping one side would have pretty much the same meaning.

thank you so much! you can’t imagine how much I appreciate this help, unfortunately my English even if it improves.. is still far behind, so I really have no words to thank you

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Well, I just shared what seemed strange for me to make the game better and I know I can be wrong since I'm not a native english speaker so thanks for correcting me.

thank you very much.
You have been very precious! I think I have corrected everything :D
What do you mean by (though if you stay on Ray route, there's only one scene when he come back home)? update 1.3 is on Sam, 1.4 is on Ray. So I don’t know which one you played, maybe that’s the reason? (or did I get it wrong?) :D

My few problems were : Ethan's face while fishing (he seemed more angry than concentrated) - okay :D it wanted to be a set of feelings... like disgust etc.
and their body after bathing in the river (they seemed more oiled than wet). okay - less oil more water.. heheh :D there are two billion settings and it’s a mess, set them all... some of them have really little sense hahah :p
No problem. I'm glad as long as I can be helpful.

I downloaded the Mega link when the op was updated. I started by trying my last save i.e. the last choice previously available (close your eyes or I do want this... but it's happening so fast...) and, after the scene on the swing, Ethan goes home wondering how to face them, and the message of the end of chapter 1 appears. I had to go back to the choice just before (Who cares about blood! He's my uncle Ray! or I don't want an uncle... I want something more (Ray's route)) and choose the first one to see everything. I hope it's more clear now.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes