Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

What can I say about this new update other than cute (outside slut and bitch, sorry). Seriously, I'm falling in love with your game and your characters more and more each time.

The eggplant was a good idea. It changes from the usual banana. The nose on nose was also great and I think it's the first time I saw it in a game. The horses were also well done.

You continued with the different colors for his powers and that color depends on his feelings. A very clever idea.

I'm glad you included the threesome on uncle Ray path too.

I like that uncle Ray is the teasing type but there was too much this time (he did it on each scene at least once). Though I think it was to hide his nervousness, it was too predictable and became a little tiresome. It's better when it's unexpected. Well, at least for me. Otherwise, it loses it purpose.

Since he was going to school this time and not skip, I was hoping for an introduction but it will be for another time.

The english for this update is somewhat rough. I know it's not easy but it seems it was more difficult this time. I even tried in italian but my italian seems to be more broken than I thought :cry:.

Some display error :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You seem to have solved the error in the car but the other one after the kiss is still there.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arufuredo

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hello.

What can I say about this new update other than cute (outside slut and bitch, sorry). Seriously, I'm falling in love with your game and your characters more and more each time.

The eggplant was a good idea. It changes from the usual banana. The nose on nose was also great and I think it's the first time I saw it in a game. The horses were also well done.

You continued with the different colors for his powers and that color depends on his feelings. A very clever idea.

I'm glad you included the threesome on uncle Ray path too.

I like that uncle Ray is the teasing type but there was too much this time (he did it on each scene at least once). Though I think it was to hide his nervousness, it was too predictable and became a little tiresome. It's better when it's unexpected. Well, at least for me. Otherwise, it loses it purpose.

Since he was going to school this time and not skip, I was hoping for an introduction but it will be for another time.

The english for this update is somewhat rough. I know it's not easy but it seems it was more difficult this time. I even tried in italian but my italian seems to be more broken than I thought :cry:.

Some display error :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You seem to have solved the error in the car but the other one after the kiss is still there.

Good continuation.
hello! you my dear! you are a precious person! : D thanks I love your feedback and the fact that you signal me the mistakes!
The school will be there as an update in 1.5 and it is apart where I will bring back the time slightly.
I will take your mistakes that you have communicated to me and I will correct them! but I do not understand which one I will make after the kiss! You told me some in the past and I think I have corrected but maybe one has escaped me! Unfortunately, my English reviewer has abandoned me! so for the moment until I find someone I think I’ll have to deal alone with my horrible English! : D

Be careful for these rectangular symbols. thanks!
Vabbhè : I suppose it's in italian but I can't figure it out. it is the abbreviated form of ok! in other words "Well"
Wrong character. Perfect! I had not noticed! thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks!
I think it's uncle Ray that says this because just after Ethan says "Okay". you are right! it’s another oversight

Thank you again! I really have no words! I wish you happy holidays with all my heart!
I did a little Christmas wish and for the holidays with the characters I hope you will appreciate!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oliz82

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
How to say that ...
I fell completely in love with "uncle" Ray ...
... and even more from the creator of this game ...
You are absolutely handsome Arufuredo. - and besides you not only seem to be very intelligent, you also seem to me to be really a very beautiful person.
I wish you a very happy new year full of the best things. - especially good health and Love.
I kiss you tenderly.
Honestly? I prefer Sam to Ray, but I agree with you that the VN is well made and the characters capture the reader's interest.

• Red Heart

DWolfAmarok

Oct 23, 2017
Hahahah Just saw the Christmas thing. Even Santa got a good present.
Also, can't wait for the update. Look interesting. Although I have trust issues so I'm on the defensive. Tattooed pool guy scene guy seems too forward. hmmmm.... as Moody thought us. Constant Vigilance!
And the rocker looking classmate is so up my alley.
Anyone wondering what I'm talking about. A preview post from this wonderful person on his itch.

• Red Heart

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hahahah Just saw the Christmas thing. Even Santa got a good present.
Also, can't wait for the update. Look interesting. Although I have trust issues so I'm on the defensive. Tattooed pool guy scene guy seems too forward. hmmmm.... as Moody thought us. Constant Vigilance!
And the rocker looking classmate is so up my alley.
Anyone wondering what I'm talking about. A preview post from this wonderful person on his itch.
hi! :D Thank you for your message.
some sentences unfortunately I can not translate them well.
The big guy tattooed in the pool. You mean he’s too forward, like he’s unreal?
and the looking classmate rocker, what do you mean? the one sitting next to him? :D Thanks

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Ciao, e bentornato.
Non so se te ne sei accorto, ma a me il testo esce fuori dal riquadro colorato, ed è dii difficilelettura su sfondo bianco. O allarghi il box colorato oppure metti fra le opzioni la possibilità di rimpicciolire il testo.
Resta un bel giochino comunque, eh!

Screenshot_20220208-074115_Everything Changes!.jpg
Trad.:
Hi, and welcome back.
I don't know if you noticed it, but to me the text comes out of the colored box, and it is difficult to read on a white background. Either you enlarge the colored box or you have to put the option to make the text smaller in the options.
Still a nice little game anyway.
;)

Last edited:

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Ciao, e bentornato.
Non so se te ne sei accorto, ma a me il testo esce fuori dal riquadro colorato, ed è dii difficilelettura su sfondo bianco. O allarghi il box colorato oppure metti fra le opzioni la possibilità di rimpicciolire il testo.
Resta un bel giochino comunque, eh!

View attachment 1641152
Trad.:
Hi, and welcome back.
I don't know if you noticed it, but to me the text comes out of the colored box, and it is difficult to read on a white background. Either you enlarge the colored box or you have to put the option to make the text smaller in the options.
Still a nice little game anyway.
;)
hi, I can’t see the image you have attached to figure out what version you are referring to, whether you are talking about the android version or what. Can you help me with words?

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
hi, I can’t see the image you have attached to figure out what version you are referring to, whether you are talking about the android version or what. Can you help me with words?
È la versione android 1.5
Strano sia sparita l'immagine...
Android version 1.5

Screenshot_20220208-165328_Everything Changes!.jpg

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
È la versione android 1.5
Strano sia sparita l'immagine...
Android version 1.5

View attachment 1642138
I hate these programs! they tell you can do as you want customize the text bar edit the graphics as you want... then you do it on the pc and it’s ok! they tell you turns everything to android and that’s what comes out! to not get it out for each version I should reprogram the text bars or change them I have to do two version for each version:(
are you play in Italian?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Litrabi
Jan 5, 2020
Arufuredo, I hate you. Why making me choose between not three, not four, but five routes! (Uncle Ray, Sam, Threesome(Ray and Sam), Prof. Hermano and Prof. Bernard, for who didn't know it :p)
Why? Did you enjoy so much teasing us with Ray and Sam that you decided to bring 2 new hunks to the game?
Keep doing the amazing job you already do! ;)

PS: Silly question but, both Uncle Ray and Sam could end up in the trio, will it lead to the same path from both sides or if you choose first Sam and then agree to have the threesome will have some unike dialogues?

• Haha

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Arufuredo, I hate you. Why making me choose between not three, not four, but five routes! (Uncle Ray, Sam, Threesome(Ray and Sam), Prof. Hermano and Prof. Bernard, for who didn't know it :p)
Why? Did you enjoy so much teasing us with Ray and Sam that you decided to bring 2 new hunks to the game?
Keep doing the amazing job you already do! ;)

PS: Silly question but, both Uncle Ray and Sam could end up in the trio, will it lead to the same path from both sides or if you choose first Sam and then agree to have the threesome will have some unike dialogues?
Unfortunately, with the opening of the school too many paths have been created to carry forward. then some paths will be reunited.. but they will be brought together with different events and interactions.

Reactions: NombreGenerico

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
I hate these programs! they tell you can do as you want customize the text bar edit the graphics as you want... then you do it on the pc and it’s ok! they tell you turns everything to android and that’s what comes out! to not get it out for each version I should reprogram the text bars or change them I have to do two version for each version:(
are you play in Italian?
Hi, it doesn't matter which language i choose. It happens with english too.

Screenshot_20220209-072202_Everything Changes!.jpg

perles75

May 16, 2020
I finally played the school update, it's fun! When there is the choice of the chapter, however, it should be made clear that the two choices correspond to the two professor routes (I wasn't expecting that, I would have imagined that we would have had another choice to start the Bernard route, and there was an additional 'no route' where you can just fool around with the students for example).

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes