Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021

Ahi... Toccato! Ho commentato a lungo dopo averlo giocato e ho finito per mettere la lingua sbagliata nella traduzione di Google... (chiedo scusa...)

• Haha
Reactions: Arufuredo

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
No, but guys ... Are you serious?
Why ask him infinitely the same questions when, however, he has already answered the incessant questions you ask ... - especially in what concerns the "version" of the game.
Especially since young #Arufuredo has already been very clear in how it is only a kind of simple test (that of simple writing ...) for the moment, such as the "demos" for the other kind of games.
So a little respect I think that would be welcome.
A little compassion wouldn't hurt you either, and then we've all gone through the "learning box" in something, especially when it comes to work.
I just hope this is his passion, then otherwise a lot of things might go wrong. - especially with the mad-haters (especially messed up mentalities from their birth) that very often finish/kill great talents even before they make themselves known among the public/gamers/the gaming world.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
heheh no in the vers. 1.0 (This Part), there will be nude and sex scenes... but with time
the game will be made of just sex because I want a story, twists and turns and a bit of mystery
Right, that's the best, happy you feal it the same way. Grazie and a presto :)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I haven’t had time to do them yet! : P I will shortly publish another update I think :) . I’m not very "social-media" but I have to work hard to do it
Better early update than posts on social media, that's for sure :) Grazie in anticipo, Arufuredo!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arufuredo

cerulean0987

Oct 27, 2020
Great start so far! You really should consider making a Patreon. I am sure there are people that will support you, plus it'd be easier for you to give updates. It might also give you greater incentive to continue this visual novel.

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Good! Spero ci sarà del buon sesso in futuro. Prevedi animazioni al gioco?
Hope will be good sex in future. Do you plan to add animations to the game?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes