3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I have not played it yet, but by all the comments, it seems the title was meant to be ironic and in fact ... Everything will NOT be fine, which is actually fine by me, lol.
I have finally played it through once on the charm path. As many of the comments said, it had a lot of potential, but definitely had some issues. Generally, the girls are all attractive and the graphics aren't bad, with some nice flashback effects and overall story arc, but the options are definitely forced and did not make a lot of sense at times, particularly my first end game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but perhaps that is because of the many code exceptions I got and ignored during the game. Personally, there should have been some options to take out or convince Hammer to help you, but as I said in my original comment, the creator was probably trying to be ironic with the title, which is still fine by me.

I'll probably try to unlock all the other content and would give the creator's other work a try, just because of the quality of the graphics, which is basically what got me to try this one in the first place.

Reactions: Samhain71

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.5]
(With Italian & Spanish Translation)

Download:

Android Port By Naxle
Multi Mod By LaikDink
Compressed By Bob69
Italian Translation By GioBol
Spanish Translation By LokiStark
Updated

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
This game need extended cut. Cause it's like Mass Effect has the same bullshit endings.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
so it's not worth playing?
In my opinion no.
Starts out ok but the last 2 updates and especially the last one make me regret wasting time playing it...
If you don't mind spoilers just read the last 3-4 pages about the latest update and ending.

This game need extended cut. Cause it's like Mass Effect has the same bullshit endings.
Well, leaving aside that ME's ending is only marginally better with the extended cut (still bad), i don't think you can salvage this without rewriting the last 2 updates, especially the entire last one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soulafein

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone!
I won't be around for the next 4 weeks as I'm going on a study abroad internship. I'll be back with good news about the upcoming game.

Stay tuned and take care!

MFGonad

Dec 22, 2020
In my opinion no.
Starts out ok but the last 2 updates and especially the last one make me regret wasting time playing it...
If you don't mind spoilers just read the last 3-4 pages about the latest update and ending.

Well, leaving aside that ME's ending is only marginally better with the extended cut (still bad), i don't think you can salvage this without rewriting the last 2 updates, especially the entire last one.
Yeah, this has to be the worsed VN I've spent/wasted time on. One word...morbid.

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
I don't know if people knew this here, but if you followed or subbed to his patreon you'd know that the dev had some issues, mental and family issues if I recall, and he stayed away from the game and patreon for more than a year so this game shouldn't even have a chapter 3, but then he came back and started working on it again. I'm not here to defend the game cause the ending really was bad and rushed af,but in my opinion the dev just wanted to get rid of this and move on to do something new, with that being sad, it'd be better if he just abandoned this game and started working on a new game instead of doing what he did.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
I don't know if people knew this here, but if you followed or subbed to his patreon you'd know that the dev had some issues, mental and family issues if I recall, and he stayed away from the game and patreon for more than a year so this game shouldn't even have a chapter 3, but then he came back and started working on it again. I'm not here to defend the game cause the ending really was bad and rushed af,but in my opinion the dev just wanted to get rid of this and move on to do something new, with that being sad, it'd be better if he just abandoned this game and started working on a new game instead of doing what he did.
I agree with you that given his situation it's remarkable that he wanted to give some kind of closure to this game. But as you also said, it would have been better to just leave it abandoned than give the ending it has.

I remember a couple of other games that went through the same kind of issues (dev with real-life severe/critical problems), yet they managed to give them good enough endings. Maybe a bit rushed, and maybe they also left a few loose ends, but the main arcs were closed properly, and the players didn't end up with the overwhelming feeling of frustration/disappointment this game has left most of us.

If you look for games like "Babysitter", or "One Lie" you will see cases where they preferred to take either a long time before giving an ending or giving it a rushed but appropriate one.

If you look for "The intoxicating flavor" you'll find another game with good development but where the dev preferred to leave it as abandoned rather than giving it a crappy ending.

It's a matter of perspective, I know, but IMHO, If I had invested as much effort as I'm surely this dev did, I'd rather freeze it until I have the bandwidth to finish it as it should rather than create such poor ending.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Could have been a nice game IF......
1. The Dev would have made better and longer dialogs.
2. Checked his coding for errors.
3. Would have listened to the people who gave input.
4. Would have cared for his game instead of rushing things off.

johanes

May 14, 2017
hell the ending was great, but the payoff afterwards is just lacking... you made us go through that tough as fuck choices but then just leave us with a fade out scene... no reward or better epilogue.

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes