3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
It was a really interesting game ... but unfortunately only until the previous update 0.4 because this last final update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So unfortunately this game and her last update and endings is for me 100 times worse than another game known to everyone with a tragic ending.

On top of that the non-stop appearing bug ValueError: bad marshal data (invalid reference) was so annoying that I almost didn't finish the game because of it.

And the most fucked up thing is the final board I show below and the dev's words on it "I hope I gave you an enjoyable experience and helped you have fun".
WTF seriously ?
"Helped you have fun" ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3526016
I didn't play the previous update because of the endless damn errors, with this comment you're doing me a favor by not playing.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I have not played it yet, but by all the comments, it seems the title was meant to be ironic and in fact ... Everything will NOT be fine, which is actually fine by me, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ashketchumisty

MCDiggler

Modder
Apr 30, 2023
Hello ... can someone tell me if this error message is part of the game or a real bug? ;)

MfG MCDiggler

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone able to get this working in JoiPlay?

It crashes on launch with an error about being unable to read or access an .rpyc file. Already removed it so can't remember which, though it's in the archive.rpyc.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Nah, the game was going down hill since last update so not surprised about the ending. Maybe in his next game he will actually try to develop the relationship between MC and the girls, instead of trying to shoehorn the usual lesbian trope one update before the end, when MC has barely any romance with euphe or Irene and they got more action between each other than with MC lmao.
Just lost the plot entirely for a pathetic attempt at a throuple, hate when devs do that shit, theres no way MC gets enough content with them to justify an ending with either now that he rushed the ending as well.

Is some lesbian obsessed loser paying them to ruin their games like that? Because its not the first time it happened.

Feb 20, 2024
Is some lesbian obsessed loser paying them to ruin their games like that? Because its not the first time it happened.
I'm also beginning to suspect, as happens on the NTR side, that payment comes from adding material. After that, those shitheads will stop supporting and the game will be ruined and possibly the dev's reputation.

Last edited:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
The only decent girl in this game, with a good amount of content and actually had developed something of a relationship with the retard MC was Agnes. And she gets nothing in this last update. In fact, you need to let Seth leave to get her ending, else you are forced to go with the retard ephemia and her leabian sidekick.
And even if you stop euphe from killing seth, the ending you get with Agnes is trash lol, they just leave together and thats it lol, nothing else is shown or told. I was only interested in her and this last update gave me nothing but a "ending" with 5 renders, no sex and not satisfactory at all, it's like the dev didnt give a fuck about her and forced MC with Euph, who I rejected everytime but in this update seems like they love each other for no reason.

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Yes, really. It is as anticlimactic as if after overcoming all the problems they had, the MC died of severe diarrhea caused by eating the celebratory cake.
Actually, I might even prefer an ending like that... at least being that ridiculous it would make it kinda funny.
As I was playing thru I was in the weird state of mind of being like "oh, ok, now something's gonna happen...nope, now they won't make me do this and something's gonna happen....ok nope, NOW something has to happen..."

Sad, really, it could have become a classic of VNs...

Jun 6, 2021
What the hell happened? At first I was enjoying this VN with a heck of a twist and then BAM! you lose. Like no real options or anything after the third chapter, it became a railroad straight to suck town. Most definitely NOT checking out Dark Hearts or anything else from this dev if he just gives in to the "wanna go homesies" during development.

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes