3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Picture from opening post

Question for ya'll
Which game am I thinking of when I look at that guy?
I know daz models gets re-used here and there but I mean, c'mon!
If you've played it you would nail it in like ~0.5 sec.

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ValueError: bad marshal data (invalid reference)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1332, in script
  File "E:\renpy\everything will be fine\EverythingWillBeFine-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1356, in execute
    trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
  File "E:\renpy\everything will be fine\EverythingWillBeFine-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1207, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "E:\renpy\everything will be fine\EverythingWillBeFine-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1041, in py_compile
    rv = marshal.loads(bytecode)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Everything Will Be Fine 0.3
Wed Apr 10 00:36:47 2024

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Wow, just downloaded the game and did not realize that I actually downloaded version 0.1.2 almost 3 years ago, lol. I'm curious, is this game actually completed, like the title says, or are there more updates planned? I downloaded another "completed" game a while ago and there have been 3 updates since then.

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scriptep2.rpyc", line 2515, in script
  File "E:\renpy\everything will be fine\EverythingWillBeFine-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1356, in execute
    trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
  File "E:\renpy\everything will be fine\EverythingWillBeFine-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1207, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "E:\renpy\everything will be fine\EverythingWillBeFine-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1041, in py_compile
    rv = marshal.loads(bytecode)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Everything Will Be Fine 0.3
Wed Apr 10 01:11:30 2024

Berlioz-7

Jul 17, 2023
Picture from opening post

Question for ya'll
Which game am I thinking of when I look at that guy?
I know daz models gets re-used here and there but I mean, c'mon!
If you've played it you would nail it in like ~0.5 sec.
It's the dude from Power Vacuum, Sterling.

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
What a shit ending. I guess killing Layla was a little cathartic, but the MC didn't even know that she was working for Seth, but apparently she also tried to go against him? I think? I'm left with a worst taste in my mouth than the time I was tricked into eating at a vegan restaurant.

Barring the subpar translation/dialogue, it had a good premise. Shame the dev had to do it dirty like this.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
It was a really interesting game ... but unfortunately only until the previous update 0.4 because this last final update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So unfortunately this game and her last update and endings is for me 100 times worse than another game known to everyone with a tragic ending.

On top of that the non-stop appearing bug ValueError: bad marshal data (invalid reference) was so annoying that I almost didn't finish the game because of it.

And the most fucked up thing is the final board I show below and the dev's words on it "I hope I gave you an enjoyable experience and helped you have fun".
WTF seriously ?
"Helped you have fun" ?

1712713820398.png

L0key

Oct 28, 2021
someone should do a fan ending for this one dev must be screwed In the head would like to see an ending where nobody dies a and we end up with both Agnes and Euphemia

Reactions: MAD6999

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Well... If I had to describe this game/VN I would say it is the Tywin Lannister of the VNs. It had a great development right until the endings, which all of them were rather anti-climatic.

I mean... they all were logic, but none of then quite made justice to the rest of the story. And for a vn focused in love through adversity, it's a rather crude way to finish things up.

I'm not very used to a VN with no happy ending, but I have to admit that in spite of it I quite enjoyed most of the story.

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999

L0key

Oct 28, 2021
It was a really interesting game ... but unfortunately only until the previous update 0.4 because this last final update
So unfortunately this game and her last update and endings is for me 100 times worse than another game known to everyone with a tragic ending.

On top of that the non-stop appearing bug ValueError: bad marshal data (invalid reference) was so annoying that I almost didn't finish the game because of it.

And the most fucked up thing is the final board I show below and the dev's words on it "I hope I gave you an enjoyable experience and helped you have fun".
WTF seriously ?
"Helped you have fun" ?

View attachment 3526016
with an ending like that there wont be another game cause no ones going to want to play it

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
with an ending like that there wont be another game cause no ones going to want to play it
Wow... calm down, man. Don't get all Seth with the Dev. I mean, these endings are certainly disappointing, but they are not so bad that none of his future games deserve a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: Yuri L
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes