3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Kind of lost me with this update ngl. Seth being a pos was posed as some big reveal yet it was obvious from the start. Renders are good and the girls are hot, but man Im just sick of playing a MC who is just a fucking idiot all the time. Now one of the LI are a "bad guy" character working for seth, I'm sure its going to turn into a scenario where she was forced to sleep with the MC because seth wanted it but now she really loves him. Ruins her character for me.

Only girl I like is Euphi but shes that stereotypical refuses to believe her dad could possibly be a bad guy, is going to find out something to join MC's side and confront the dad character.

I just really didnt like the plot development of ch4 and what it did for the characters, just cliche after cliche.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
As a matter of fact, I can say that it's not quite so. In the 4th episode, the player answers a few questions with Euphemia. There's a choice where the player can choose if Euphemia likes her own gender or not. I left this choice up to the players. Also, there's another choice in Seth's past. I left that one up to the players as well. So, you are missing out on making a few small choices with MC.
im curious, how would you define multiple protagonists then?
and why are you refusing to admit this game has got those now?

player has to make choices for a chick (to actively play as her at a few instances (more than a few choices, do not provide fake info, please) and player has to make a few choices for an other male character (to play like him as well)...so why it is hard to admit? or are you very much prefer to deceive potential players?

btw, not sure wtf did you include those multi-protagonists at the first place.
for example i prefer playing games with single male mc, and now im kinda feeling betrayed and im most probably gonna drop playing this. the same goes for those looking for female protag/multiple protag games, if you dont provide enough content with those alternative mcs in future.

yet, your game, your choices, just try and be open and honest regarding its content and gameplay.
This is true?
yes, it is.
though you can check/play it and see for yourself, f the amount of multi-protagonists choices tickle your preferences, or not.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
As a matter of fact, I can say that it's not quite so. In the 4th episode, the player answers a few questions with Euphemia. There's a choice where the player can choose if Euphemia likes her own gender or not. I left this choice up to the players. Also, there's another choice in Seth's past. I left that one up to the players as well. So, you are missing out on making a few small choices with MC.
That sounds like multiple-protagonist stuff, my dude. It would be different if you just show us their perspective as part of the plot, but if you have us play as them and even take choices for them then it needs the tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
really I dont know where you are going with this but it would be nice if you can tell us what to expect from this game.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
yeah no harem tag but a LI who can sleep with others (even if its just girls and player choice) is kinda walking the line of the three letters with the BS ''ItS NoT tEcHnIcAlly'' spiel, add to the fact 1 of the LIs is a backstabbing bitch working for the bad guys this update wasn't the greatest

Desakt

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
im curious, how would you define multiple protagonists then?
and why are you refusing to admit this game has got those now?

player has to make choices for a chick (to actively play as her at a few instances (more than a few choices, do not provide fake info, please) and player has to make a few choices for an other male character (to play like him as well)...so why it is hard to admit? or are you very much prefer to deceive potential players?

btw, not sure wtf did you include those multi-protagonists at the first place.
for example i prefer playing games with single male mc, and now im kinda feeling betrayed and im most probably gonna drop playing this. the same goes for those looking for female protag/multiple protag games, if you dont provide enough content with those alternative mcs in future.

yet, your game, your choices, just try and be open and honest regarding its content and gameplay.

yes, it is.
though you can check/play it and see for yourself, f the amount of multi-protagonists choices tickle your preferences, or not.
I apologize for the misunderstanding. Actually, what I wanted to do in this episode was to leave it up to the player whether Euphemia has feelings for Irene or not. There wasn't a critical choice other than that. With Seth's past, you're only directing his reaction to the situation he encounters. Ultimately, he's still going down the path of seeking revenge, you've just given him a certain reaction. Other than that, there isn't another option besides the MC in the fourth episode. That's what I wanted to say.

Also, I didn't explicitly state what the choices were because I didn't want to give any spoilers.

That sounds like multiple-protagonist stuff, my dude. It would be different if you just show us their perspective as part of the plot, but if you have us play as them and even take choices for them then it needs the tag.
really I dont know where you are going with this but it would be nice if you can tell us what to expect from this game.
As I mentioned, by showing the story from Seth's perspective, you determined only the reaction he would give. I just wanted to provide one choice, nothing else. Even when I tell the story as it is, I receive responses like 'this game doesn't have choices, it's too linear'. So, I just wanted to add some difference...

On the other hand, there won't be any other choices made by other characters in the upcoming episode. It was simply a one-time choice based on Seth's past situation and Euphemia's feelings.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Ruined one of the girls. The MC can never trust her after what she has done. Ofc you can write him to be a pathetic simp who forgives easily I guess. We shall see. Not liking the direction this has taken.

Also probably needs Multi-Protag AND NTR tags now. Huge, HUUUUGE mistake to have the player be Seth in that flashback.

Last edited:

Desakt

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Ruined one of the girls. The MC can never trust her after what she has done. Ofc you can write him to be a pathetic simp who forgives easily I guess. We shall see. Not liking the direction this has taken.

Also probably needs Multi-Protag AND NTR tags now. Huge, HUUUUGE mistake to have the player be Seth in that flashback.
Thank you for your comments. Of course, I cannot say anything about the progress of the story - we shall have to see what unfolds in the upcoming episode.

Certainly, I take your feedback and comments into account. However, I want to make it clear that there is no NTR element in the game, nor will there be in the future. The scene depicting Seth's experience was created solely for the purpose of telling his story. Also, I want to assure you that I will take into consideration the players' discomfort with that particular scene. I will not include anything of the sort in future episodes. As for the issue of multiple protagonist, I believe that I have clarified this matter. In this episode, you need to make choices for only 2 scenes. In future episodes, you will only make choices with the MC. Thanks again for your comments!

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Indeed, one woman was totally ruined here. I had to reset the whole game and delete everything related to Layla and reject all her suggestions. That shit is air to me. Once a traitor always a traitor and I'm not giving her my trust back. No traitor sucks my dick. If that slut is forced to be my woman, then I'll be forced to delete the game. I'm not interested at that point anymore.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I apologize for the misunderstanding. Actually, what I wanted to do in this episode was to leave it up to the player whether Euphemia has feelings for Irene or not. There wasn't a critical choice other than that. With Seth's past, you're only directing his reaction to the situation he encounters. Ultimately, he's still going down the path of seeking revenge, you've just given him a certain reaction. Other than that, there isn't another option besides the MC in the fourth episode. That's what I wanted to say.

Also, I didn't explicitly state what the choices were because I didn't want to give any spoilers.

As I mentioned, by showing the story from Seth's perspective, you determined only the reaction he would give. I just wanted to provide one choice, nothing else. Even when I tell the story as it is, I receive responses like 'this game doesn't have choices, it's too linear'. So, I just wanted to add some difference...

On the other hand, there won't be any other choices made by other characters in the upcoming episode. It was simply a one-time choice based on Seth's past situation and Euphemia's feelings.
Bro but why show so much Euphemia+Irene stuff, this last update felt more like a VN about their relationship and not her being a LI for MC. Hell, she had a lot more development and action with Irene than she has had with MC whom she claims to have feelings for and we are in episode 4 already.
Really has plummeted any interest I had in her because she kisses Irene twice and even asks to see her tits.
So what about the MC? is he getting cucked as karma for his father cucking Seth? Is it because lesbian somehow doesn't count? Because if she was doing that with a dude I dont think the "not in a relationship yet" excuse would fly.
What is the deal with that? And don't tell me "It is oPtIoNal", I am asking about Euphemia's character, where are you going with it because to me she feels like the female MC of the game having a relationship with Irene and being very shitty by doing all that with her when she is kind of building something with MC on the side as well. Is she later going to go the MC and act all lovey-dovey with him too? It paints her as a two-timing slut and that is not how she was presented so far.
Btw don't feel bad for Mc's mother or father, what a pair of degenerate douchbags, if Seth wasn't trying to fuck with MC I wouldn't give a fuck about what he is doing. As for Layla, I'll wait till we get more info and what she decides to do from now on.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Indeed, one woman was totally ruined here. I had to reset the whole game and delete everything related to Layla and reject all her suggestions. That shit is air to me. Once a traitor always a traitor and I'm not giving her my trust back. No traitor sucks my dick. If that slut is forced to be my woman, then I'll be forced to delete the game. I'm not interested at that point anymore.
ok

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
Script desperately needs a proofreader.. Plot-wise, :WeSmart: kinda meh 6.5/10. Flat characters, stiff dialogues. Could be better :)

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
The Euphie + Irene scene seems like its there to set up a whether we want to see an MFF or throuple in the future (assuming its not just to get some lesbian content in there), but while I'm all for the girls in an MFF interacting, or even having two girls the MC is already involved with having fun without the MC, the way it's presented here feels closer to 'cheating' on the MC than that. I hope that's not the only way to open up an MFF/throuple path.

About Layla... there is another game I play - forget the name at the moment - where an LI kidnaps another LI and delivers her to the antagonist. She does this because the antagonist is threatening her sister's life if she does not help him. When the MC finds out about this and catches up with her and her sister, he is presented with two options: pseudo-forgive, or snap her sisters neck... What I'm trying to say is that I hope we "meet Layla's sister" at some point...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
According to my save files I hadn't played this one in a couple years, but I still like it.

Is it customary for brothers to call each other by stupid pet names? I think if my brothers ever called me my pie, pumpkin, star, etc.. I'd be fighting them myself those sound more like pet names for love interests, brother nicknames should be mean like asshole, buttface, dickhead etc.. Glad there was none of that in the most recent at least that I noticed, and hopefully it's gone for good.

Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Finally one bold statement.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Thank you for your comments. Of course, I cannot say anything about the progress of the story - we shall have to see what unfolds in the upcoming episode.

Certainly, I take your feedback and comments into account. However, I want to make it clear that there is no NTR element in the game, nor will there be in the future. The scene depicting Seth's experience was created solely for the purpose of telling his story. Also, I want to assure you that I will take into consideration the players' discomfort with that particular scene. I will not include anything of the sort in future episodes. As for the issue of multiple protagonist, I believe that I have clarified this matter. In this episode, you need to make choices for only 2 scenes. In future episodes, you will only make choices with the MC. Thanks again for your comments!
Sorry to say this dev I'm really disappointed this update.

Usually I'm not play multiple and female protagonists no matter what is good story or not because end of the day they lead to NTR or seeing forced scenes.

I'm really okay lesbian scenes and most of the harem players okay there is no problem in this content because lead to threesome
AS LONG AS IT'S NOT BEHIND MY BACK THAT'S FINE.

And I'm usually read good stories without skipping and there is no sex scenes or waiting future updates.

After seeing other protagonists this update I'm skipped most of the scenes (including Agnes) because I'm curious to see the ending After Only readed Seth and Layla betrayed.

And I'm Waiting for next update whether abandone or not this game.

I HOPE YOU DON'T ADD NTR IN THE FUTURE UPDATES because of this mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuuMoRi-X

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
The Euphie + Irene scene seems like its there to set up a whether we want to see an MFF or throuple in the future (assuming its not just to get some lesbian content in there), but while I'm all for the girls in an MFF interacting, or even having two girls the MC is already involved with having fun without the MC, the way it's presented here feels closer to 'cheating' on the MC than that. I hope that's not the only way to open up an MFF/throuple path.

About Layla... there is another game I play - forget the name at the moment - where an LI kidnaps another LI and delivers her to the antagonist. She does this because the antagonist is threatening her sister's life if she does not help him. When the MC finds out about this and catches up with her and her sister, he is presented with two options: pseudo-forgive, or snap her sisters neck... What I'm trying to say is that I hope we "meet Layla's sister" at some point...

The game you're talking about is "Nephilim" it's an awesome AVN.

Godussop93

Dec 13, 2020
I see that there are many crybabies, commenting on this thread, in addition to some, for which my previous message was deleted

It's a shame about the things the Developer has to be reading.
Very good game, let him follow the route he considers correct, otherwise he will end up being a slave to the opinions of all those who comment here

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes