3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This is great ! a bitchy mother, a slutty cafe waitress, an easly-lay virgin friend and a daddy's girl but the story is interesting though so I'll stick for now but if in the future the mc won't have a chance to feed dick in his filthy mom's mouth then I'll delete this from my game collections for sure

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Story seems very unreal, and of course runs on and on, mother is on the new drug probably supplied by Seth, his daughter is gorgeous girl who likes the MC but this is on hold as the MC is not sure if she is aware of her fathers buisness, and the cops are real idiots helping the drug lord get rid of all his competition. Not a real good story line

Reactions: WastedTalent

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Disapointing, another story when the MC acts like an imbecile.
It makes no sense to go off on a rant to Euphemia.
The MC apparently suspects some sort of plot, so why would you go and say a bunch of stupid shit during a rant and make yourself look like a moron?
Either she is in on it, and you've given away a bunch of information and made yourself some sort of target or she isn't in on it and you've yelled at her for no reason?

I very much dislike when the MC is written like an idiot in order to move the plot forward.
I can't disagree with this.

Honestly, the MC's whole obsession with that photograph is borderline delusional as presented. Sure, it would be odd for Seth not to mention knowing the MC's dad, but there are a lot of reasons that could explain it, and "a vast criminal conspiracy hinging on no one realizing Seth knew my dad" ranks extremely low on the list. Once you combined that with the fact the photograph *wasn't even visible* when the MC made a beeline for it and it's pretty hard to take the MC seriously. On a similar note, his ironclad certainty his mom must have known anyone his dad was friends with would feel like a stretch even if she weren't in competition for "worst mother in the world" 10 years running.

The game really needed to restructure the plot. Give a clear reason for the MC to stumble upon the photo, then either explicitly establish the criminal angle for Seth (rather than just have the MC leap to that assumption right off that bat) or to tone the MC's obsession way down and let this plot thread simmer in the background for a while. As is, it feels like the MC is not only acting like an idiot, but acting like an idiot who read the plot synopsis in the script rather than one reacting to the world around him.

Which is a shame because the game does have some potential. The art is pretty solid, Mike is an unusual take on the zany friend, and Agnes is adorable. But between the ham-fisted plot and the MC's pathological need to avoid discussing anything with anyone, the game is at least as frustrating as it is enjoyable.

Desakt

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Going by the extremely low patron support this game is mostly likely to get abandoned.
Due to several personal issues that I had to face before, I was forced to abandon the game development. These issues were not trivial matters for me. Indeed, life does not always go as we plan.

However, my intention is not to quit game development again halfway through. I'm aware that I have few supporters. Nonetheless, I will do my best. (y)

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Due to several personal issues that I had to face before, I was forced to abandon the game development. These issues were not trivial matters for me. Indeed, life does not always go as we plan.

However, my intention is not to quit game development again halfway through. I'm aware that I have few supporters. Nonetheless, I will do my best. (y)
Nice, we're going to have a new game from Desakt which will be abandoned at version 0.3 (n)

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022

So this game is abandoned or not, im confused :V

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EverythingWillBeFine-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

You have a good game and already won me over as a patron.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Desakt

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Wholly shit the reveal of the much teased backstory and what Seth is up to did not disappoint (y).
Tipically i think those mob stories in VNs are boring and just a waste of time in regards to what i really want to be doing(fucking the girls of course), but this one i liked.

Reactions: reb95 and Desakt

Desakt

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
This is true?
As a matter of fact, I can say that it's not quite so. In the 4th episode, the player answers a few questions with Euphemia. There's a choice where the player can choose if Euphemia likes her own gender or not. I left this choice up to the players. Also, there's another choice in Seth's past. I left that one up to the players as well. So, you are missing out on making a few small choices with MC.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes