3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
In the game/ folder , i presume?
As always.
There's only one rpa file present.
archive.rpa
Seems already unrenpy'd.
No rpy files found besides the ones from the mod which i added.
So?
You confirm the error is yours, or you have not downloaded the game in a good place. Because you can't maintain rpa files when it has already extracted...
This is why you have so much duplicated with the same file. remove the archive.rpa or rename to archive.rpa.org will solve your problem

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
Desakt
Good story and good characters.
I read the post on Patreon and hope all goes well and that the next episodes are released smoothly.
Just one question, have you already defined how long more or less each episode should take to be released?
Good luck with the game.

Reactions: Desakt

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Players will have the option to have multiple relationships, but not with every girl.
At this point i prefer this then harem since overwhelming number of those games contains forced lesbians and bi LIs in order to actually form the said harem without any given choices whatsoever for "story reasons" or whatever.
So this is a good thing now in my book because the probability of this turning into a fuckfest is quite low compared to aforementioned themed games , of course that's just a fleeting hope rather than a fact but i'll still pick this scenario over the above mentioned one.

Evenly panned out updates are my real concern here when or if they do come out, as after playing this there are several characters i already really dislike and the rest have red flags all over them LIs included, so i don't know how long i have to wait for a meaningful decent amount of content regarding the LI i Do like because i will be avoiding the rest.

In any case, best regards to you dev.

Desakt

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Desakt
Good story and good characters.
I read the post on Patreon and hope all goes well and that the next episodes are released smoothly.
Just one question, have you already defined how long more or less each episode should take to be released?
Good luck with the game.
It would be wrong to give a definite answer to that question. But I can say that it'll not take 1.5 years, hehe. I'll do my best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: matissewan11

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I will write a review later, but just to say I really like this VN and LOVED how episode 3 ends; very nicely orchestrated. Everything is understandable, but a better level of English [grammar] would take this to the next level.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
How about Harem tag? or it will be mini kind harem like menage a trois/throuple? oyakodon(mom/daughter)?
one few things, why he refer his father when talked to his brother as my father, why not just father? i mean they are related by blood,right?

Reactions: Azsouth

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
One particular comment got my attention. Someone said the game has bad pacing, bad grammer and overall it's not a good game. I was about to heavily disagree cause I remember the last time I played it i really liked this game,but that was probably over a year ago so I decided to replay it up until the latest release.
I now whole heartledy agree with that persons comment. This game is horribly paced, the writing is horrible, grammer is horrible, the MC is horrible and the characters are easily forgettable and bland. I did like Mike at first but now the pet names are becoming annoying. Overall its not a good game, at least not as good as I remember it being. It has a modicum of potential cause there's at least a potentially interesting story developing, but it's not there yet and even when, it still won't make up for the bad writing and pacing.
Also wtf is the point of Egnas if you have no control over the MC and Euphemia's relationship:FacePalm: you out here taking the girls virginity telling her u love her(all horribly paced might I add) and then u go on a date with Mia the very next day and fall in love with her without even having the choice not to. Seriously, why and how the fuck did I like this game lol?

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
There are a few grammatical issues but that can easily be improved with some help, but the whole part with the MC whining about Seth knowing his father and going into conspiracy theories about Euphemia and Seth seems pretty ridiculous to me.
I mean there are lots of reasons why Seth might prefer not to talk about it and he saved Mike from the street, so he could at least give him the benefit of the doubt, and at worst he could just asking Seth instead of antagonizing them, and with Euphemia it's even worse, since Euphemia is the same age as the MC and he barely remembers his father himself, so even if she had met the father, how could she remember him and make the connection with the MC? because i doubt that Seth talk to Euphemia abouth a friend in his youth and the Mc should realize that pretty easily...
that makes the mc look really childish and hard to like.
Other than that, relationships are too rushed (especially Agnes and Laila), and it's a bit sad because the game has the potential to be interesting but as it is, it's hard to get hooked on the story and the characters because of that.

I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh, that's not my goal here, and surely with the help from someone with better English it would help the game a lot.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting and the girls hot as fuck..iam in

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Layla is without doubt one of the hottest girls in an AVN :love:

Oh and Seth's home..I knew I recognized the interior from somewhere...the Preppies Mansion in BaDiK!
I wonder if there's a watermelon in the drawer under Seth's bed too :LOL:

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Disapointing, another story when the MC acts like an imbecile.
It makes no sense to go off on a rant to Euphemia.
The MC apparently suspects some sort of plot, so why would you go and say a bunch of stupid shit during a rant and make yourself look like a moron?
Either she is in on it, and you've given away a bunch of information and made yourself some sort of target or she isn't in on it and you've yelled at her for no reason?

I very much dislike when the MC is written like an idiot in order to move the plot forward.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes