3.30 star(s) 18 Votes
Feb 20, 2024
Wow... calm down, man. Don't get all Seth with the Dev. I mean, these endings are certainly disappointing, but they are not so bad that none of his future games deserve a chance.
You know, it's the same thing as a dev who puts a surprise NTR in their game, so nobody trusts that dev after that and I for one put that dev on ignore and don't touch their future games. Once trust is lost, it can never be regained.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
You know, it's the same thing as a dev who puts a surprise NTR in their game, so nobody trusts that dev after that and I for one put that dev on ignore and don't touch their future games. Once trust is lost, it can never be regained.
I get you. I feel deceived by the game title "Everything will be fine"... while nothing is. But I still have to admit that other than the crappy endings, I liked the story.

Reactions: MixQQ

L0key

Oct 28, 2021
I get you. I feel deceived by the game title "Everything will be fine"... while nothing is. But I still have to admit that other than the crappy endings, I liked the story.
Same here I liked the story up until the main character had to kill someone the renders were high quality i was over exaggerating I'm no fortune teller but my predictions for the future is just a lot of upset comments and maybe a little bit of lost support for the Dev. personally I don't think ending was the wisest decision as a Dev needs as much support as they can get otherwise their only making things harder on themselves but at the end of the day its their call

as for me yeah I'm upset about how it played out but complaining about it Isn't really gonna do much just bum me out even more smarter choice is to try another one hopefully find one I like and leave this one watch hoping the Devs next project is something il enjoy and who knows maybe I come back someday and write my own ending for this one

Last edited:

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Yeah, this was a big letdown. The endings are rushed and anticlimactic. You can still end up with agnes if you tell Eupie not to shoot her, even if you had no romance prior. The love interests are very unbalanced it feels like. I loved Eupie but it feels you barely get any time with her and only one scene, where agnes gets much more time and like 5 scenes throughout the game, so I hate that. The lesbian setup in episode 4, with a possible threesome tease leads nowhere, it is literally only 2 kisses between Eupie and Irene that have no impact at all and leads nowhere. The game is ends abrupt, not great overall, the error code constantly popping up is annoying.I wanted more time with Euphie, I wanted more from this game, but this game might of turnrd into the biggest let down for me, which is sad because I had some high hopes for it.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
story was really good - nice written antagonist who has a good motive to make MC's life a fucking hell - you will pay for your father mistakes, but this rushed chapter ruined everything.

Yeah, this was a big letdown. The endings are rushed and anticlimactic. You can still end up with agnes if you tell Eupie not to shoot her, even if you had no romance prior. The love interests are very unbalanced it feels like. I loved Eupie but it feels you barely get any time with her and only one scene, where agnes gets much more time and like 5 scenes throughout the game, so I hate that. The lesbian setup in episode 4, with a possible threesome tease leads nowhere, it is literally only 2 kisses between Eupie and Irene that have no impact at all and leads nowhere. The game is ends abrupt, not great overall, the error code constantly popping up is annoying.I wanted more time with Euphie, I wanted more from this game, but this game might of turnrd into the biggest let down for me, which is sad because I had some high hopes for it.
yea, this "throuple" is completely rushed. MC has no interest in Irene and same with Eupie - besides this two kissing scenes, she show 0 affection towards her, she is still just her friend and nothing more. In throuple ending you can see that Irene wants to belong to mc, he is her man now but it's looks unnatural, because there is no real connection between them

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
story was really good - nice written antagonist who has a good motive to make MC's life a fucking hell - you will pay for your father mistakes, but this rushed chapter ruined everything.
I agree. Seth is by far one of the best antagonists I've ever seen.

Reactions: MixQQ

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It feels like it rushed to a conclusion but that's better than abandoned.

Desakt didn't get many patrons so i was always worried about him giving up, i'm glad he decided to give us some closure even if abrupt.
Best of luck in the future if he wants to keep making VNs, this was a good first attempt.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
sounds like this is not worth bothering with from the start again. got error trying to load my save. can't sit through another session of the fag brother calling mc ..my little this..my little that. seriously..who refers to their brother in this way? i have 3 brothers and i never refer to them as anything other than their name. does this dev not have brothers and fantasizes about calling them the most idiotic names he can think of? yeah, so i don't need to waste my time with this shit anymore and i am going to trash this shit where it belongs. lots of better games to play in my unplayed folder. must make a note to never play another game by this pathetic dev. i know it's free on here, but some of this shit is such a waste of time.

Reactions: diolo and lancoup

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Is it though? It sounds like a lot of people who played the final chapter regret it. I haven't made up my mind but I'm leaning toward just pretending it was abandoned.
It is a downer ending.

Maybe fuck Euphemia and then quit at that point if you don't wanna deal with this.

Reactions: MixQQ and frogbert

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Is it though? It sounds like a lot of people who played the final chapter regret it. I haven't made up my mind but I'm leaning toward just pretending it was abandoned.
I had a previous run, up to chapter 4 and was waiting for chapter 5 to continue the story. I played the last chapter to give a sense of closure to the experience I had with the game, and it somehow brought a conclusion to the story.

Was it worth it? Having seen what there is in the ending... I don't think so.

While the ending tied the main story's loose ends (main arc), there are tons of other details left out that don't make any sense.
And there's the detail of not having any happy ending at all.

Frustration is all you'll get as a closing experience.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Everything Will Be Fine - Episode 5: Coup de Grâce [v0.5] [Desakt] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [486 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [584 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------
Everything Will Be Fine - Episode 5: Coup de Grâce [v0.5] [Desakt] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.4 -> v0.5
[1,25 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac: v0.4 -> v0.5 [1,26 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.4 -> v0.5 [133 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac Compressed: v0.4 -> v0.5 [135 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thnaks!

Reactions: Trenlx

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
horrible ending, kills the vibe that you will be ok, Alot of people come on here for outings for their depressions and anxieties through story. This just bums out people.... lol

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes