While running game code:
File "game/scriptep4.rpy", line 2075, in script
if EP4_TRUE1:
File "game/scriptep4.rpy", line 2075, in <module>
if EP4_TRUE1:
NameError: name 'EP4_TRUE1' is not defined

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
I have only just finished the first chapter, but I feel like I have to ask the developer: are you worried that players will forget the name of your game? Is it really necessary for characters to just keep repeating "Everything will be fine" on every conversation? It's cheesy and honestly a bit lazy writing, because that's not how humans talk. If that's anything I'd recommend adjusting even from previous chapters in future updates, that would be it.

Edit: at least that doesn't seem to happen much on the following chapters, so that's a plus.

Last edited:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Kind of lost me with this update ngl. Seth being a pos was posed as some big reveal yet it was obvious from the start. Renders are good and the girls are hot, but man Im just sick of playing a MC who is just a fucking idiot all the time. Now one of the LI are a "bad guy" character working for seth, I'm sure its going to turn into a scenario where she was forced to sleep with the MC because seth wanted it but now she really loves him. Ruins her character for me.

Only girl I like is Euphi but shes that stereotypical refuses to believe her dad could possibly be a bad guy, is going to find out something to join MC's side and confront the dad character.

I just really didnt like the plot development of ch4 and what it did for the characters, just cliche after cliche.
Seth's big reveal was only a big reveal to Mike (and it will be to Euphie). It's not intended to be a big reveal to readers. As soon as you saw that Seth had been in love with Bella, you can see how the backstory unfolded. It's hard to imagine any woman being that rotten to her own children, so that's at least one thing that isn't a cliche. I'm surprised she even had kids. Second thing that's not cliche was Mike's plan to deal with this problem.

I rejected the bar chick from the get go, but if you had a fling with her, why would you get attached? Euphemia and Agnes both seemed like decent romantic options if this story has a happy ending. I don't know if it will.

In general, I agree with Godussop93's comment. Let the dev tell the story he has in mind.

Reactions: reb95

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
In general, I agree with Godussop93's comment. Let the dev tell the story he has in mind.
I really hate these sorts of comments.

If a dev changes a game or doesnt change a game its up to the dev, thats it. If the dev reads comments (of which their are many after the last update) that players dont like the direction the game is moving a dev really has two options. Eitiher continue making the game as their "vision", keeping the story 100% their own and taking on whatever consequences or feedback comes because of it. Or two takes some feedback into consideration, maybe realize what they were trying to convey isnt coming accross that way, or that actions characters make were interpreted differently and continuously itterate on the story.

At the end of the day the only one that can make changes are the devs of their own game. If they choose to make changes based on feedback or not is up to them, and if a dev decides to make changes that doesnt mean its suddenly not the story they wanted to tell anymore.

reb95

Mar 22, 2023
I really liked the game, a very original plot that keeps you hooked from beginning to end, avoiding clichés. I just hope in the next episodes that the MC stops being so passive. And may Seth at some point get what he deserves, he is one of the most scoundrel antagonists I've ever seen.

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.5]
(With Italian & Spanish Translation)

Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android Port By Naxle
Multi Mod By LaikDink
Compressed By Bob69
Italian Translation By GioBol
Spanish Translation By LokiStark

Last edited:

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
the overall plot levelled up massively with ch4, character dialogue still needs a lot of work and the MC remains the weakest part of the story, weak and obnoxious. Ironically, Seth remains the best written character in the story so far.

John07Rock

Nov 19, 2022
Thanks for everyone for your thoughts, I know that "father died again" syndrome... And I don't like that too... Unfortunately, he must be died. For a little spoiler about the story, it will be explained why he is dead in next updates.

And please don't hesitate to share your thoughts ^^
Do you have a harem? I know that many developers don't like it because it makes the story less "true", but it's sad to have to choose one among them all.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Everything Will Be Fine - Episode 5: Coup de Grâce [v0.5] [Desakt] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [486 MB]
- - -

Mac [584 MB]
- - -

--------------------------------------
Everything Will Be Fine - Episode 5: Coup de Grâce [v0.5] [Desakt] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.4 -> v0.5
[1,25 GB]
- - -

Mac: v0.4 -> v0.5 [1,26 GB]
- - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.4 -> v0.5 [133 MB]
- - -

Mac Compressed: v0.4 -> v0.5 [135 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes