Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
July 8K Wallpapers pack (Resort Maître edition) just published on Patreon:
July 21 Resort maitre.jpg

Reactions: TheDevian

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
If I'm rude to lily about talking to the cops, is that just a bad choice or does it lead to like male dom on her or degradation stuff or something?

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
If I'm rude to lily about talking to the cops, is that just a bad choice or does it lead to like male dom on her or degradation stuff or something?
That concrete option only gives you more sympathy points with her (more points, more feeling with each character). There are other options that don't give you only sympathy points, they open 'new doors' with the different characters.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Elle's relationship seems to be set up wrong. If you set it up so its wincest when you sleep with her you keep calling her your brother.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Elle's relationship seems to be set up wrong. If you set it up so its wincest when you sleep with her you keep calling her your brother.
Yeah, that was already reported. There will be a new build on Monday or Tuesday correcting it and some other minor bugs detected. Sorry for that and thank you for reporting it!

Reactions: "CJ" and TheDevian

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
hmm another "relative" making the mc move to a new place to manage things, while solving mysteries. We'll see how this goes!

EDIT:
-when you get to the "sandbox" part, were you only allowed to see 1 of the 2 paths? you click one and missed out on the other scene?
-does the game end after waking up after the kidnapping the previous night? i just got booted back to main menu without an ending card.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hmm another "relative" making the mc move to a new place to manage things, while solving mysteries. We'll see how this goes!

EDIT:
-when you get to the "sandbox" part, were you only allowed to see 1 of the 2 paths? you click one and missed out on the other scene?
-does the game end after waking up after the kidnapping the previous night? i just got booted back to main menu without an ending card.
You will be able to see the other scene later. The sandbox is not fully implemented yet.
Yes, I believe that was the case...

Reactions: Professor Black

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020

EDIT:
Just like TheDevian wrote, but there's a 'to be continued' screen for about 5 seconds

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why is there no save directory??
options only has this
define config.save_directory = ""
i have played the earlier one but i can't find any saves for it and i saved, so wtf?

interesting, i gave it a name and now it has the dir under the renpy dir as it should. really annoying to find i have to redo everything again when i had saves that shoulda been stored under the renpy dir under users/documents and settings etc.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
why is there no save directory??
options only has this
define config.save_directory = ""
i have played the earlier one but i can't find any saves for it and i saved, so wtf?

interesting, i gave it a name and now it has the dir under the renpy dir as it should. really annoying to find i have to redo everything again when i had saves that shoulda been stored under the renpy dir under users/documents and settings etc.
Uhmmm, seems like a forget to store the saves? Dunno, really strange, I'm gonna take a look and solve the problem. Thank you for reporting It.

• Thinking Face

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed Version of Evil Never Dies [Chapter 1 Part 2]

Windows/Linux Original Size:1.13GB

Windows/Linux Compressed Size:583MB

DOWNLOAD:

This compression is unofficial and might break the game and/or reduce the quality of images/videos/audios.

If you like the game consider supporting the dev on his .
If you like my work consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, Compressions and mods.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes