matitsu

Jun 9, 2020
After footjob scene with Anna my screen just turns black and its unable to play further:(
its the same for is there something wrong with the data's I"ve dowloaded on different sites to see the difference but it's all the same.

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
having issues in the afternoon, when sister is doing homework. It happens once in while, but the video cards will go crazy, and use all the resources then the game crashes. So far it only happens at that time and when the other sister is waiting by her bedroom door.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Has anyone been able to get out of detention, because once I start, I can't seen to get out of it.

Nvmd: I watched TV in the morning and that seems to do it.

Reactions: Shagrynn

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
This whole START FROM SCRATCH shit SUCKS! If you must rebuild from 0 7 times you have no vision and waste everyones time. I will not grind on your virtual crotch 7 times!

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
This whole START FROM SCRATCH shit SUCKS! If you must rebuild from 0 7 times you have no vision and waste everyones time. I will not grind on your virtual crotch 7 times!
You should be able to just move a save from the last game version to the new one...

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Quick update.
If you like to try the beta out and help me find bugs, have fun:
0.6 beta
PC:
Mega

Android:
Mega

What's new:

If you don't do your homework and go to school, you will be put into detention.
you and a new character can be punished by the teacher. There are 4 different tiers of punishment events for each character (8 in total). You will be able to help the new character for a reward of your choice. Diffirent tiers will be added here aswell as now there is only the 1st tier available.

Sophie will watch tv at night. If your character pays attention, you will have the option to buy a ski mask on your computer to then "suprise" her the next time.

Some minor changes.
SUPRIZE HER is a dialog with her.

klaba

May 25, 2017
having issues in the afternoon, when sister is doing homework. It happens once in while, but the video cards will go crazy, and use all the resources then the game crashes. So far it only happens at that time and when the other sister is waiting by her bedroom door.
Did that happend right after you played on the console?

You can access a cheatroom with the pc in your room, which also has a small gallery for events that can not be repeated.

Has anyone been able to get out of detention, because once I start, I can't seen to get out of it.

Nvmd: I watched TV in the morning and that seems to do it.
Do you mean you are trapped in the cycle of going to detention each time you go to school?
I've messed up here and advance the time to night, once you leave school after detention.
You are also not forced to go to school. You can skip time at your bed.
And of course if you do your homework, you don't go to detention.

Any scenes with the mom.. yet?
There are some scenes with the mom, when you go to detention at school.
In this update I focused on the young sister.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I think I might have found a bug. If you do the dishes (afternoon or evening doesn't matter), Sophie surprises you and then you chase her - when you catch her you get both the failed catch dialogue mixed in with the successful catch.

Also, I can't get the 3rd heart for Sophie, according to the walkthrough there's a 50/50 chance she's doing the dishes in the evening but I saved it in the afternoon then watched TV to forward time to the evening and she wasn't there so I reloaded the save and tried again. I did this 7 or 8 times and she didn't show up once.

klaba

May 25, 2017
I think I might have found a bug. If you do the dishes (afternoon or evening doesn't matter), Sophie surprises you and then you chase her - when you catch her you get both the failed catch dialogue mixed in with the successful catch.

Also, I can't get the 3rd heart for Sophie, according to the walkthrough there's a 50/50 chance she's doing the dishes in the evening but I saved it in the afternoon then watched TV to forward time to the evening and she wasn't there so I reloaded the save and tried again. I did this 7 or 8 times and she didn't show up once.
Everytime you sleep the random events are predetermined for the day.
Meaning, you have to sleep to get another roll for the event.

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
same problem here

klaba

May 25, 2017
I'm not quite sure what causes the problem, since I haven't added anything special in this update.
I'll do some more testruns and hopefully find the cause of this, or else redo the new scenes.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes