Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
retry didn't work for me. after the animation i was just stuck on a black screen and all i could do was killing the game.
F8 worked for me to the end of animations and dialogues. Then I made Anna_Force_7.png from 8 and it worked.
I have another issue- the heart containers are 2 in the stats. But for Mom I can not make it more than 1 heart. I wonder if that's a bug or waiting for content

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
When I help once for money during detention, after that the girl is not punished anymore

icnrm

May 12, 2020
there is a new item in the choices when you are behind her in the living room/couch : Surprise her
I click on the item and the player's name appears.
When I click on the player's name, there is a sound and it looks like an error.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
F8 worked for me to the end of animations and dialogues. Then I made Anna_Force_7.png from 8 and it worked.
I have another issue- the heart containers are 2 in the stats. But for Mom I can not make it more than 1 heart. I wonder if that's a bug or waiting for content
sophie was the hardest to fill all her containers, mom was quite easy, help her at breakfast until you fill a container, then later do your homework and fill another, finally don't do your homework and then do it during detention and fill the 3rd one.
currently i'm at 3 full for sophie, 2 full for anna, and 3 full for mom. i was a bit pissed about the robber mask thing, she was wishing someone would plow her pussy and instead all you can do is facefuck her? i did like how she seemed to be pleased there would be a next time haha oh yea the images after she says next time load extremely slowly hmm or display extremely slowly. also pretty sure sophie realized it was you haha not like she's never seen your cock.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Great work.
I'm using v06 bugfix but i've still continuous repetitive scene: looking TV with Anna and Sophie!
After receiving the Heart Piece,, restart with Anna repaying the feet massage!!!!

Reactions: B10

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Did this game have a different name before? I remember it.

Last edited:

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Great work.
I'm using v06 bugfix but i've still continuous repetitive scene: looking TV with Anna and Sophie!
After receiving the Heart Piece,, restart with Anna repaying the feet massage!!!!
somebody have a fix?

klaba

May 25, 2017
Great work.
somebody have a fix?
Hey,

sorry I didn't get a notification for new comments.
Thanks for reporting the bug, it is fixed.
A new update will come tomorrow.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes