klaba

May 25, 2017
Speaking of time limits, the one to react when younger sis kisses MC seems quite too short to read the options and choose. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't mind a longer limit or no time limit on reactions.
Yea, that was kinda the point. I would want you to panic and take a wrong option and maybe later realize the right option after you pay attention the next time the event comes along.
That event is meant as a bonus, since it does not really lead into anything and is pretty minor at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalzomo

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
I don't wanna make any promises, but I would like to release something next weekend (4/5 of april). I have done a decent part already, but most of the time when I think something is done, it is full of bugs.
That sucks to find out that it's full of bugs.
Do you have a patron so I can keep update of the game more frequent than here?

klaba

May 25, 2017
That sucks to find out that it's full of bugs.
Do you have a patron so I can keep update of the game more frequent than here?
You can join the discord. I will post new versions there first and answer questions. There is not much going on right now, but if you have any questions or have anything to talk about, I will answer quicker than I do here.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

klaba

May 25, 2017
Update 0.5a:

What's new:

Events will occur at random. That means if an event shares it's spot with another, one will be picked at random.

Sophie:
-Dishes event
-Check her out at the window in the 2nd floor
-you can grab her ass while she goes to her class
-Play console with her (no real content tho)

Anna:
-observe her doing yoga
-she might drag you into her room, be careful
-enjoy breakfast with her and listen to some stories
-check out what she does with Sophie

Other:
-you can help the girl at school

Minor things:
-I changed the the music, I think it's now more subtle
-the minigame is a bit different; the patterns are not random anymore, so if you fail you can try to memorize the pattern
-I removed most quests for now; I will reintroduce quests for important story advancing events later

I'll update the post as soon as the other uploads finish.
As always, let me know what you like and dislike.

klaba

May 25, 2017
Here is a Anroid version of 0.5a:

I have tried it on an emulator and it seems to work fine. It was laggy for me, but that was due to my PC.
I don't have an Android phone, so let me know if it works on there.

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
Please change the mini-games or add an option to skip. Couldn't beat the 0.5 massage minigame. Not enough time / too many buttons

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
It is normal that my game started getting slower? because today he is like delayed or something(the sound is ok but the image is slow)

Last edited:

klaba

May 25, 2017
It is normal that my game started getting slower? because today he is like delayed or something(the sound is ok but the image is slow)
What exactly do you mean with slower? Is there a gap between images? Where does that problem occur? Is is in a specific event or is it global?

Thanks!

klaba

May 25, 2017
Please change the mini-games or add an option to skip. Couldn't beat the 0.5 massage minigame. Not enough time / too many buttons
I've reduced the time to do the event, but the patterns now stay the same.
The idea was that if you fail, you can remember the pattern and try again, but this time prepared.
I would really like to know, when it becomes difficult and how many attempts you had.

I want to see how hard it actually and how many attempts it would take.
I could increase the attempts you get per event or just give you more time.
Let me know what you think would be best.

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
I've reduced the time to do the event, but the patterns now stay the same.
The idea was that if you fail, you can remember the pattern and try again, but this time prepared.
I would really like to know, when it becomes difficult and how many attempts you had.

I want to see how hard it actually and how many attempts it would take.
I could increase the attempts you get per event or just give you more time.
Let me know what you think would be best.
I tried around 6 cycles. Reloading the save and having to go through the dialog to get to the failure point sucked for the type of game this is. After that point I didn't want to continue.

More retries would be nice along with a few more seconds minimum.

klaba

May 25, 2017
I tried around 6 cycles. Reloading the save and having to go through the dialog to get to the failure point sucked for the type of game this is. After that point I didn't want to continue.

More retries would be nice along with a few more seconds minimum.
Ok thanks for your feedback.
I'll make an easy option for the next update.

I am you

Feb 8, 2019
Here is a Anroid version of 0.5a:
Mega

I have tried it on an emulator and it seems to work fine. It was laggy for me, but that was due to my PC.
I don't have an Android phone, so let me know if it works on there.
How to complete the massage minigame in Android??

klaba

May 25, 2017
How to complete the massage minigame in Android??
Good question.
I just wanted see at first, if the game would be even playable on android.
Can you tell me where the problem is?
Can you even attempt to beat the minigame or is it just impossible due to the inputs?

I have no android device and the game is very laggy on the emulator, so it is hard for me to even play or test the game.
I pretty much rely on you for feedback in that regard.

Reactions: I am you

I am you

Feb 8, 2019
Good question.
I just wanted see at first, if the game would be even playable on android.
Can you tell me where the problem is?
Can you even attempt to beat the minigame or is it just impossible due to the inputs?

I have no android device and the game is very laggy on the emulator, so it is hard for me to even play or test the game.
I pretty much rely on you for feedback in that regard.
Well do we need a keyboard to play the minigame?

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes