Govram

Oct 6, 2019
Hi,

A quick update:

The work I have done so far is mostly about the story and the characters. I now have a overall story in mind that I will implement one step at a time so the whole game makes sense instead of being just a random fuckfest.

The Focus right now is to finish the intro probably this weekend. After that is done I will focus on the existing content.

Keep in mind that the most of the content is from the 1st version and therefore hot garbage and will be changed!
Right now all of the content in the game will be changed to fit the overall story that also includes the requirements to access scenes. I chose to leave it in the game so you can have a look at it for now. I have uploaded a walkthrough for you to check out. And I recommend using the cheat option for the current content if you want to check it out.

Thx, I fixed it.

Is it completely frozen or can’t you advance the text? If you can't advance text try pressing "Alt" again.

About to come:
-Intro for family and continuation of the story (Priority)
-New Sprites for: Main char/Lina/Mrs. Keller/Kevin
-Optimizing present events
-New location: School

PS: I might have the option to include a friend of mine as a voice actress. Let me know what you think.

Keep the feedback coming and let me know if there is anything you would like to see.

Kind Regards

Bob
Thanks for your effort, it is pretty nice
I couldn't locate the WALKTHROUGH as referred by you in this post, Appreciate if you could provide the link

Kind Regards
Ragov

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for your effort, it is pretty nice
I couldn't locate the WALKTHROUGH as referred by you in this post, Appreciate if you could provide the link

Kind Regards
Ragov
Dude that was from all the way back in late 2019, before the game had an overhaul.

klaba

May 25, 2017
Quick update.
If you like to try the beta out and help me find bugs, have fun:
0.6 beta
PC:

Android:

What's new:

If you don't do your homework and go to school, you will be put into detention.
you and a new character can be punished by the teacher. There are 4 different tiers of punishment events for each character (8 in total). You will be able to help the new character for a reward of your choice. Diffirent tiers will be added here aswell as now there is only the 1st tier available.

Sophie will watch tv at night. If your character pays attention, you will have the option to buy a ski mask on your computer to then "suprise" her the next time.

Some minor changes.

Last edited:

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Quick update.
If you like to try the beta out and help me find bugs, have fun:
0.6 beta
PC:
Mega

Android:
Mega

What's new:

If you don't do your homework and go to school, you will be put into detention.
you and a new character can be punished by the teacher. There are 4 different tiers of punishment events for each character (8 in total). You will be able to help the new character for a reward of your choice. Diffirent tiers will be added here aswell as now there is only the 1st tier available.

Sophie will watch tv at night. If your character pays attention, you will have the option to buy a ski mask on your computer to then "suprise" her the next time.

Some minor changes.
getting an error after the scene with anna where she masturbates in her room:

loading error:
failed to load: img/pictures/Anna_Force_7.png

and after the scene the game is basically crashed and doesn't continue.

klaba

May 25, 2017

loading error:

Here is the missing file. You can put it into the img/pictures folder. That should fix it until I get the final version out. Anna_Force_7.png

Reactions: Pif paf

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Looks like it's due to the preloader I've added. Seems like preloading all images for no reason is not a good idea.
sounds logical to me. just wanted to mention it. i don't care tho i have a 1080ti but people playing with hardware with less vram/ram than me might get into trouble. once it filled the vram it will load to virtual vram/system ram and once this is filled windows will either kill the app or it will swap to the hdd and be slow af. :)

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Loaded 0.6, started fresh game, after 2nd day of school went home everyone vanished. All I could do was homework then nothing. No sisters in house. Can't leave.

EDIT: Used a nap to pass this point. Very unexpected no events that day but homework, with all the new content from day one.
Suddenly it died in the middle of a scene after 2 weeks of game time. Needs an auto-save feature, especially as it gets longer.

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
my 0.5 save does not work in version 0.6. Hope it's not going to be the same issue after each update :(

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
Couch/foot minigame from 0.5 is much better. Did it the first time.

Someone mentioned the missing image errors. I just ended up copying images from 0.5 into 0.6 and it fixed it.

As far as 0.6 goes. It is annoying to get up in the morning and repeat the steps necessary to get to school. And it takes repeats of repeats to unlock the "teacher" scenes. Would it be possible to implement a skip/shortcut to get to school quickly?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

loading error:

you can click retry or you can do what i did, copy 8 and rename it to 7

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
during one of the times you have detention and still don't do your homework, mom tells you to strip, and you do so, but in the images you're still dressed haha

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes