sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I voted for Group sex. Next for me would be the 3somes. This would be on the bottom of my list - Nicole is alone and having sex without Steve's participation.

Reactions: Markyk

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
I would like to remind you that it wouldn't be a bad thing to sign up to the patreon to be able to vote, also the developer said that the update won't take so long to be released this time. As they said on the forum, hopefully he will release some images of the development.

It is a difficult vote, I love the situations that provoke the couple when they are loose in the world exciting, but at the moment in which the game is I think it still needs to exploit a little more some resources of desire and excitement before going wild in a group. I voted Swing because I liked previous encounters like with the youngsters or Sarah and Martin, although it needs to advance a little more, a DP perhaps, a swing with Sarah that does not include Steve or Martin. But sooner or later a gangbang should also come, or at least I hope so.

In a couple's encounter, it may include Nicole seeing Steve having sex or the other way around or both having sex in front of each other. This is why I think this is the best option I have a lot of options to vote for in 1.

the poll goes like this with 20 votes:

poll.jpg

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I would like to remind you that it wouldn't be a bad thing to sign up to the patreon to be able to vote, also the developer said that the update won't take so long to be released this time. As they said on the forum, hopefully he will release some images of the development.

It is a difficult vote, I love the situations that provoke the couple when they are loose in the world exciting, but at the moment in which the game is I think it still needs to exploit a little more some resources of desire and excitement before going wild in a group. I voted Swing because I liked previous encounters like with the youngsters or Sarah and Martin, although it needs to advance a little more, a DP perhaps, a swing with Sarah that does not include Steve or Martin. But sooner or later a gangbang should also come, or at least I hope so.

In a couple's encounter, it may include Nicole seeing Steve having sex or the other way around or both having sex in front of each other. This is why I think this is the best option I have a lot of options to vote for in 1.

View attachment 3472295
Like anyone was really surprised that Nicole alone (probably cheating) will do well in this. *shakes head*....

I had hoped the Patreons were more sensible..but I guess not it would seem.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Like anyone was really surprised that Nicole alone (probably cheating) will do well in this. *shakes head*....

I agree. But if it happened I don't think he would make it a cheating event. He has not done that up until now and I don't think he plans on it. He always seemed to want it to be a sharing/swinging story.

Jan 16, 2018

It doesn't necessarily need to be "cheating"... Maybe it is intended in the same way as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where Nicole was just left alone but Steve was well aware of what could be going on...

riftxd

May 3, 2020

View attachment 3472295
I think gangbang route could probably be developed at any time given the storyline in the previous patch that led to the exploration of the two of them, I think the best route for further development might be to let Steve get the best experience after Nicole got the previous experience in the previous patch.

riftxd

May 3, 2020

yeah I agree with that, that could be ruining the story

4.40 star(s) 75 Votes