Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have supported him for almost 2 years now. I've been critical of him when he has not delivered on updates and I've given my opinion on where I would like the game to go. I will give Guter a lot of credit. He was not very active on patreon for a long time but in January he promised to post more often and I think he has put something up at least every 10 days since. I'm not into polls that much because I think, unless everyone votes, you only hear from a select few. I wish he would do more posts on how far he is on the update. I will be interested based on the polls, if he makes updates that reflect the outcomes. I just really enjoy the game and hope it continues for a while.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
that's not quite right... Not win young men, but i like too. I think all the encounters are made exciting by the developer.

I voted for the young ones because I wanted to see a multiple date in the cinema after Sarah's exciting scene in the swimming pool. But it's still a long time to see that scene I think. They still have to come back from vacation.

26 votes and it is like this:

View attachment 3465933

I won't get tired of repeating it, encourage you to support the developer and you can vote in your polls! the more support you have the more and better updates we could have. I would like to see where are the people who in the last update were complaining even though it was completely within the timeframe he gave... anyway, the hypotenuse.
My bad. I thought since he was asking for names that they had won. lol

• Hey there
Reactions: Maviarab

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Oh wow, a poll, and old men win once again. I can't say I'm surprised though, I don't understand the obsession with it, but it is what it is. I just hope there's a nice balance still since I'm not interested at all in that sort of content. Also, it would be nice to see a club or bar scene in this new place they're going to. I always love the scenes in games where the couple goes out together at night to pick up someone or potentially even another couple.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
New pol from Guter Reiter
View attachment 3471393
My rank will be:
1.Nicole and Steve have a threesome with another woman or another man.
2. Swinging (two couples)
3. Nicole and Steve have sex in front of someone or tease someone.
But besides all that I would like very much Steve and Nicole simply have sex with each other as the couple they are. Otherwise they will stop look like a married couple and start look like just two roommates/friends in a casual relationship

Reactions: Lt_Dan_219

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
New pol from Guter Reiter
View attachment 3471393
Damn i did vote, but honestly there are many option i like.

here is what i like:
1. Nicole and Steve having threesome with man and women.
2. Steve Watch Nicole having sex.
3. Nicole is a lone and having sex without Steve's participation.
4. Group sex

Here is what i vote:
Answer: Nicole is a lone and having sex without Steve's participation.

hahahh damn i wish i can vote for all 4

4.40 star(s) 75 Votes