Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
I picked swinging with another couple too. I guess a lot of his patreons want this game to turn into TACOS. That is the last thing I want in this game. This is one of the few games I’ve played where I’m actually rooting for the couple.
for a taco there is already too much better dialog and content. the game has a completely different level of complexity. the different routes and details alone make the game much more complex than Tacos

Back

Aug 3, 2017
for a taco there is already too much better dialog and content. the game has a completely different level of complexity. the different routes and details alone make the game much more complex than Tacos
Yeah, Guter is good using the "butterfly effect" in his game -- where small innocuous choices will have a big impact later. (At least that's how it was when I played before. Surely, his style of storytelling has continued unabated up to the current version.) Anyway, I was surprised for a time when he mulled over the idea with his fans about discarding certain storytelling elements that will only pay dividends later for quicker nukiage-like updates. Such as eliminating the aforementioned consequential choices. Thank goodness he was dissuaded from doing so and will continue to carry on as normal. Love the idea that the preeminent couple completely trust and love one another, and that neither one of them would do anything they or their partner wouldn't want -- very much a stag and vixen dynamic. No sissy male MC or braindead bimbo FMC. Too many presummingly netorase/swinging-centric games are just NTR games in disguise. (I hate that, but won't begrudge others that enjoys that type of content either.) Hope Guter keeps it up with those meaningful choices and allowing players the agency to avoid content they don't want to see while revealing more of the underlying police story to raise tension as well! Here's to Guter Reiter and to wish him all the best. Cheers! *Clicks mugs*

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yeah, Guter is good using the "butterfly effect" in his game -- where small innocuous choices will have a big impact later. (At least that's how it was when I played before. Surely, his style of storytelling has continued unabated up to the current version.) Anyway, I was surprised for a time when he mulled over the idea with his fans about discarding certain storytelling elements that will only pay dividends later for quicker nukiage-like updates. Such as eliminating the aforementioned consequential choices. Thank goodness he was dissuaded from doing so and will continue to carry on as normal. Love the idea that the preeminent couple completely trust and love one another, and that neither one of them would do anything they or their partner wouldn't want -- very much a stag and vixen dynamic. No sissy male MC or braindead bimbo FMC. Too many presummingly netorase/swinging-centric games are just NTR games in disguise. (I hate that, but won't begrudge others that enjoys that type of content either.) Hope Guter keeps it up with those meaningful choices and allowing players the agency to avoid content they don't want to see while revealing more of the underlying police story to raise tension as well! Here's to Guter Reiter and to wish him all the best. Cheers! *Clicks mugs*
Totally agree. Because he doesn't follow the 'atypical' route most games follow, is the reason I consider this to be the best sharing/swinging game out there. And like you said, nothing wrong with people that like the others, I probably even play some, but they don't compare. Keep up the great work Guter Reiter

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah I keep hoping that we get an update instead of a poll. He has been posting about every 7-10 days on patreon and I REALLY hope the next one has a few spoiler pics and where he is with the update. He said two things in the last update. First he will be posting more on patreon, which he has done. Second is that the updates would be more frequent. Well it’s been two months since the last release and I’m hoping we get back to a 3 month release schedule. If so we should be seeing something in late april

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think sprinkling in a little Steve and Nicole solo-time isn't bad, but definitely not to make it a focus. Perhaps they can have some dialogues after waking up about still being tired from what they did alone together the previous night. After all, this story is about their exciting games, so I assume that's the content most people want to see.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
In my opinion their new games should also influence their intimacy, so do something different compared to life as it was before, like filming themselves with the camera, using more toys, role playing, then I would show how their games have influenced them also when they are alone

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
To show scenes of their intimacy not only reminds of them being a couple and not only dolls, and that they're playing and not cheating. But it could be also a good way to show normal interactions of a couple following such a life style: reclaiming each other, teasing, reviving a game, talking and comparing a lover to him or her, talking of a new game, etc.

4.40 star(s) 75 Votes