bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I dont know whether im more excited about the new content and scenes or the reworked dialogs (i really like how they talk to each other). The last update had fantastic dialogs imo

You can change the dialogues yourself in the file, I had so much fun in Nicole's scenes with strangers I changed for more nasty

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Can I just say how nice it is to have a game that just wants to center on a couple pushing their boundries with each others enjoyment and consent in mind, and it doesn't turn into an NTR fest? "Oh no, that guy with (insert trademark feature) has stolen my lady forever" has gotten so boring, this is like a nice breeze.

huyalin123

Jul 2, 2018
Can I just say how nice it is to have a game that just wants to center on a couple pushing their boundries with each others enjoyment and consent in mind, and it doesn't turn into an NTR fest? "Oh no, that guy with (insert trademark feature) has stolen my lady forever" has gotten so boring, this is like a nice breeze.
Totally true what you said and I would like to add to that one thing: MC is actually a likeable one and not the "classic" moronic loser who basically deserves to be NTRed to the ground.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well I don't know about you but I will always prefer a game with a lot of choices and when it comes to multiple protagonists it's even better because we already know you will have a lot of choices and this wonder "Exciting Games" is great in all of that

Sep 16, 2019
i want 1st one too but in a dev. perspective that means more renders to initiate the scenes and all that variations. and speaking from a cost effective perspective, sex scenes are the main point of these games (yeah build ups important too but he not saying f.ck build ups, right?), so longer scenes more variations on sexual positions and inner dialogues, probably spicier than short ones.

so i would go with 2nd one but im just a guy at pirate site. let's see how this unfolds.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
update is available for tier level 3 in Patreon?
Developer put up a new poll. Here are the options
1. Keep the game as is with multiple choices but shorter sex scenes
2. Less choices but longer sex scenes
3. Even more options and shorter sex scenes
So far option 1 is the runaway winner
more story instead of more choices can increase exciting better, compare to more sex scene or more parallel paths...

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes