Back

Aug 3, 2017
No new news has dropped as of yet for this month unfortunately. However, per the last progress report on Patreon, things are moving along steadily. The dev was working on the last scene and, barring any issues, a new update should pop real soon. ;]

Reactions: D Dog and Robo1256

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I was thinking that the update would drop today but it looks like it will be in the next few days. Hopefully by the end of the weekend.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hello my Friends!

Unfortunately the release is a little delayed. It will probably take me about a week to finish the update and have time to test it. I thought about the last scene for a long time, but in the end I decided not to cut anything and leave it as I originally intended. The first part of the episode will be more devoted to Nicole's flashback. At the moment, the update already has more than 550 renderers and will be approximately 600+ by the release. There will be several endings waiting for you, depending on your decisions in the past. Perhaps now you will ask, when will the walkthrough be ready? I don't have time to finish it yet, a new update is my priority. I'm not even distracted by posters right now, although some are also very much waiting for them. But after the release, I will definitely please you with something interesting =) I'm sorry that you have to wait again =( But I always try to give new content, not just an update of 100 renderings and five minutes of gameplay. Thanks for understanding!

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes