GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I take it you are not a fan of the girl on girl thing. If it makes any difference Steve does join in.
I am not lol. and I'm totally onboard with threesomes or girls getting wild together at a party. There's just always something that feels so forced in a lot of VNs when it comes to girl-on-girl and it irritates me for some reason. Anyway, no matter. It was obviously clearly labeled and I was able to avoid it, so all good.

Reactions: Back

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That makes a huge difference, as opposed to having MC just be a fly on the wall.
I take it you are not a fan of the girl on girl thing. If it makes any difference Steve does join in.
There is always the flimsiest of plot in many games where having the MC just creep like a nobody makes absolutely no sense. That fiasco where MC ends up alone on a bench in the park is sad and hurtful, good thing in these scenes you can join and not feel like a third wheel in your own house.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
IF she actually cared more about being with you than getting her rocks off,
which she does not if you push her to be the town bycicle,
yes, you would be there with her through all the good and the bad, that is what marriage is.
Whether Nicole sleeps with a woman or a man?
PErving on your own wife, creeping like a stalker psycho, what a boner killer!

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Whether Nicole sleeps with a woman or a man? It's about the thrill. And being watched is even better! And it doesn't always have to be Steve watching.
Lesbian action is not thrilling to me, at least not if the writing is anything but thrilling on its own. There needs to be a certain sexual tension in air, even more so than between other combinations. A man can be reduced to a penis if need be. Hard to pull that off with a woman I suppose. Can't remember the last time I found an f on f scene more than mediocre.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Colin and Erik hot scene is my respect! Thanks for hot and slim wife, good story (too much of it, I mean text). You have a good taste.
But one question - why renders are so compressed? This is something I don't like to observe, however gave highest score).

Reactions: Guter Reiter

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Colin and Erik hot scene is my respect! Thanks for hot and slim wife, good story (too much of it, I mean text). You have a good taste.
But one question - why renders are so compressed? This is something I don't like to observe, however gave highest score).
i prefer even more text... with text we can finds out what exactly going on in their heads

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
IF she actually cared more about being with you than getting her rocks off,
which she does not if you push her to be the town bycicle,
yes, you would be there with her through all the good and the bad, that is what marriage is.

PErving on your own wife, creeping like a stalker psycho, what a boner killer!
Hey Anne from “TAC” you already called the town bicycle. Lol

Reactions: Ass Fan and Zorkan

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
News from the Dev

"Development News 26

Hello my Friends!

You're probably already wondering when the new update is coming out? I'm happy to tell you that over 400 renders are ready and I've started creating the last scene. At this point I'm not ready to give you exact dates yet, but apparently the first part of Episode 14 will be released in the first half of September. August has been hard for me, but I'm trying not to lose the momentum =) The most important thing is that I'm alive and the work is moving forward. I hope all of you are doing well. Just have to wait a little more =) And in this news block I’ll not post screenshots so as not to make spoilers.

Kind regards, Guter Reiter."

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes