Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
new poll from Guter Reiter

About future content (voting)

"Hello my Friends!

It's time for a new vote. I want to invite you to choose which story you want to see continue in the next update. It won't affect the main plot in any way, it won't be hard for me to change some events in places, as it won't affect the main story. Whatever the result, don't get upset. What you won't see in this update, you will definitely see in the next one. This does not mean that the other branch will not be continued, it just happens a little later =)

Which story are you looking forward to continuing first?"

Kind regards, Guter Reiter

The story of Nicole and John (Nicole's colleague)
29%

The story of Nicole and Joseph (Nicole and Steve's elderly neighbor)
71%
i ll never get why people are into this old guy young chick stuff....except it turns out he has a dick like Phil from TAC....:)

Reactions: dasteam

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Games for that fetish and comics are all over the place.
In this game, that guy is a literal nobody. He puts his foot in the door to get inside,
then demands to see the place and ogle the woman,
then crashes the couple alone time to screw with MC.

Making MC a pushover even for demented old assholes is a pitty and a low blow to the game.

The guy is just pushy to be in the face of the couple,
literally they introduced him as a fkking creep roaming around to cokk blokk MC,
so take that and turn it into --- he be sleazy, let us reward the asshole,
it is just a dime a dozen like all the other games like that.

Some games have the decency to cater to MC and his adventures, this one is going into bang anyone around kind a nonsense, which is pathetic as MC is literally beaten up by jealous guys.

Is he that much of a nobody?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
OK am for John. As has been mentioned , It is not realistic to see a hot young woman have sex with an old man... regardless of his equipment. I am not turned on by this in the least. Just my opinion....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is unrealistic in the setting of this game.

We have games of older MC going for younger Lis, very many of them,
quite a lot of those sport one ugly looking old and nasty, repulsive MC going for girls unrealistically
and those games just incredibly have the girls falling for his asshole moves and dialogues.

This guy is not the MC, is annoying, is fisted in the game with little importance to the
whole premise: ”Exciting Games” - there is no excitement but iffy and bad emotion
about sticking a nobody in our gamer faces just to have MC be this idiot frail dumb bastard in a corner
and his woman be consoled by some asshole, destorying their couple night, blowing up all their excitement.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Games for that fetish and comics are all over the place.
In this game, that guy is a literal nobody. He puts his foot in the door to get inside,
then demands to see the place and ogle the woman,
then crashes the couple alone time to screw with MC.

Making MC a pushover even for demented old assholes is a pitty and a low blow to the game.

The guy is just pushy to be in the face of the couple,
literally they introduced him as a fkking creep roaming around to cokk blokk MC,
so take that and turn it into --- he be sleazy, let us reward the asshole,
it is just a dime a dozen like all the other games like that.

Some games have the decency to cater to MC and his adventures, this one is going into bang anyone around kind a nonsense, which is pathetic as MC is literally beaten up by jealous guys.

Is he that much of a nobody?
I agree its fun to look and play especially like its done with Phil in TAC.
If its there i can accept and enjoy but its not on my must have list.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I would have liked to have more options than just John and the old man. So let's do our own informal poll. Here is everybody I can think of that they have a possiblity of doing future stories with. What is your choice? (you can pick two)
1. John the stalker co-worker
2. Archie and Arianne the couple Steve came across in the car and they later saw at the dinner at Sarah and Martins
3. Sarah and Martin their friends
4. Oliver, the gym guy who was hitting on Nicole
5. Brian Nicoles friend who I think is going to create problems later on between the couple.
6. Jeff the janitor
7. Phil the old neighbor
8. Eric and Colin the two teenagers that they've already interacted with
9. Red Angel Club
10. Henry the bad guy
11. Thomas and/or Casey who are Steve;s coworkers at the police station.
12. Yanlin the asian friend

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
How do we get the biking and iceblock scene in episode 10?
This one is pretty easy. When Nicole is playing soccer with the two boys they start arguing. You then get the option to interfere or not interfere. Choose to not interfere. If you do that she won't twist her ankle and will be able to go on the bike ride and eat the ice cream. Hope that helps.

Robo1256

Apr 30, 2018

"Hello my Friends!

It's time for a new vote. I want to invite you to choose which story you want to see continue in the next update. It won't affect the main plot in any way, it won't be hard for me to change some events in places, as it won't affect the main story. Whatever the result, don't get upset. What you won't see in this update, you will definitely see in the next one. This does not mean that the other branch will not be continued, it just happens a little later =)

29%

71%
Is this the final vote

May 1, 2021
It is unrealistic in the setting of this game.

We have games of older MC going for younger Lis, very many of them,
quite a lot of those sport one ugly looking old and nasty, repulsive MC going for girls unrealistically
and those games just incredibly have the girls falling for his asshole moves and dialogues.

This guy is not the MC, is annoying, is fisted in the game with little importance to the
whole premise: ”Exciting Games” - there is no excitement but iffy and bad emotion
about sticking a nobody in our gamer faces just to have MC be this idiot frail dumb bastard in a corner
and his woman be consoled by some asshole, destorying their couple night, blowing up all their excitement.
I do not agree. The Phil path is very well done and it worth it. What I like here and especially in this game is that there is no need of complicated animations to make an excellent game. The build up and the h scenes are long enough and very well made. And in the end vox patreon vox dei ....

Jan 24, 2022
I would have liked to have more options than just John and the old man. So let's do our own informal poll. Here is everybody I can think of that they have a possiblity of doing future stories with. What is your choice? (you can pick two)
1. John the stalker co-worker
2. Archie and Arianne the couple Steve came across in the car and they later saw at the dinner at Sarah and Martins
3. Sarah and Martin their friends
4. Oliver, the gym guy who was hitting on Nicole
5. Brian Nicoles friend who I think is going to create problems later on between the couple.
6. Jeff the janitor
7. Phil the old neighbor
8. Eric and Colin the two teenagers that they've already interacted with
9. Red Angel Club
10. Henry the bad guy
11. Thomas and/or Casey who are Steve;s coworkers at the police station.
12. Yanlin the asian friend
Would definitely like more Red Angle Club - a real DP, gangbang and some IR for Nicole with Steve participating at some point. More interaction with Eric and Colin and Sarah and Martin would also be good. Another barbecue with an all out orgy? This is a great swinging/sharing game and the possibilities are endless.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
is the dev, Deutsch?
His name is German , OK, but whoever writes the text is probably Russian (or from another slavic language country) because we can see a few times the typical Russian particularity of using "we" instead of "I" or "me". Normally you would say something like for instance "I went to see a movie with Anna". A Russian would say: "We went to see a movie with Anna" coz that's how they usually phrase that in Russian.

Another typical Russian problem is that they can really not make the difference between "a" and "the" because they put articles after the substantive (if at all) and not in front of it. Therefore they write things like "Do you have the girlfriend?" Or "Is this a guy we spoke about?". Also deciding between "his" and "hers" seems to be a problem for them. The most terrible example of this particularity is "Big Brother".. If they are clever and know that this is a problem for them, then they just ignore the article in most cases. Like Nenad Asanovic usually does for instance in "Adventures of Willy" and "EON".

Now.. in "Exciting Games" such Russian particularities are seldom, compared with other texts written by Russians, which means that the writer is aware of this and does his best to avoid it (successfully!).. but there are still a few places where this pops up, mostly the "we" instead of "I" problem. And this is a problem that, due to some particularities of his native language, ONLY a native Russian speaker would have!

But I repeat: in "Exciting Games", this particularity is there indeed, but appears very very seldom and in no way diminishes the very good quality of this game as a whole!

Last edited:

P0NY

Jul 24, 2021

"Hello my Friends!

29%

71%
Still that clear? Or did it change? must be over soon...?
And is there any timeframe for the next update?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Still that clear? Or did it change? must be over soon...?
And is there any timeframe for the next update?
It really hasn’t changed. The old man has almost twice as many votes as the John path. Regarding updates he has stayed pretty consistent with a two month schedule between updates so we should probably expect an update by the second week of September. Also did anyone notice he has improved some of the scripts in the earlier updates? Not all of them but he is obviously getting some help with his English

Sep 16, 2019
oh, patron count dropped pre-release times again. people get it for update i guess, well that's still good. this game and dev deserves much more support (well, sex scenes with ex-bf was a bit dull but still). i am so antsy about the game will lead to.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes