Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Awesome update, I really like the fact you can cockblock that idiot Kevin he is such a dick. The way he was making fun of the fact that Nicki was married and the arrogance that he has, it was funny to see him get put in his place.

The Oliver thing was funny as well, slapping him then humiliating him because of his small dick. :LOL: that was great.

I hate she lost her pubic hair though :(

Thank you Guter Reiter for allowing us to choose how we want to experience these games with this loving couple.
But thats maybe a good point with the public hair....i wonder if it is difficult to put in the gaame to choose if u want public hair or not.....its not really necessary but i saw it often in games now and its a nice detail.

Reactions: rlduck

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
But thats maybe a good point with the public hair....i wonder if it is difficult to put in the gaame to choose if u want public hair or not.....its not really necessary but i saw it often in games now and its a nice detail.
Guter Reiter had pretty much at the beginning made a poll about the pubic hair,,,and the majority did not want pubic hair on Nicole :(

• Sad
Reactions: rlduck
Jan 24, 2022
I know everyone's views and tastes are different on the pubic hair issue but for my five cents why would you want to hide the goodies behind a mop you have to fight your way through and end up picking hair out of your teeth all night.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I know everyone's views and tastes are different on the pubic hair issue but for my five cents why would you want to hide the goodies behind a mop you have to fight your way through and end up picking hair out of your teeth all night.
Neatly trimmed the vagina itself doesn't have hair, just the pubis area. Anna in Anna exciting affection is very well done and looks great, I'm not saying all natural like ya got Buckwheat in a headlock

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Oh but you gave me a save at the end of this update LOL i wanted a save at the beginning of this one ^^ and at the end of the ep 12 :p
You said "at the end of the last update". The last update is Ep 13 Final, not 12. Anyway you have now what you need..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
you are late dude, but welcome to the fan team :love:
now tell your friends to join patreon to push up the dev and release more updates like this!
Sorry but TAC is there since a few years and was number 1 all the time for almost everybody interested in this kink. Excited Games is quite new and became a candidate to Place 1 in fact only after they went to the club. The last 3 updates were so good that it has to be number one now! But before that it was just.. "very promising".

See my posts here and here to see that it was in my Top 5 anyway in spite of being new compared to TAC, and was my favorite latelly.

It is also so that Anne from TAC used to be for me (and for many others) the most sexy hotwife possible since years. Now we got also Nikki and Anne has to ... "share" that first place with her :)

Reactions: cococonmono

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
On the pubic hair thing. I'm not a dev and don't know much about developing a game but from the little that I do understand if you gave a choice of pubic hair or not you are pretty much doubling your workload with the pics cause you would have to create 2 pics for every one. 1 with and 1 without.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
On the pubic hair thing. I'm not a dev and don't know much about developing a game but from the little that I do understand if you gave a choice of pubic hair or not you are pretty much doubling your workload with the pics cause you would have to create 2 pics for every one. 1 with and 1 without.
Although...there are ways to simplify that, such as using a transparent overlay w/pubic hair. Using LayeredImage in Ren'Py would make it a breeze. The dev would only have to render the without image and the crotch area image and stack them based on user preference.

Reactions: Hotocochoro

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Although...there are ways to simplify that, such as using a transparent overlay w/pubic hair. Using LayeredImage in Ren'Py would make it a breeze. The dev would only have to render the without image and the crotch area image and stack them based on user preference.
Whosh straight over my head. See told you I wasn't dev :)
But it would still increase the devs work load

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I won't fight you, for me they are "Ex Equo" looking quite different but equally damn hot! Trying to say which is better than the other would be like trying to do that between Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd.. Not possible :)
I'm just playing around. For some reason I find the side women in TAC more attractive than Ann. Just something about her look that, while I don't think she's ugly or anything, just doesn't do it for me.

Reactions: Almighty

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm just playing around. For some reason I find the side women in TAC more attractive than Ann. Just something about her look that, while I don't think she's ugly or anything, just doesn't do it for me.
More "attractive", may be but more HOT and SEXY... neeee, not in TAC anyway. Maybe Nikki.. :)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Well.. I was talking about games related to open relationships, with all the different nuances that may exist (whereby it is almost impossible to avoid elements of cheating or cuckolding in such games and the real swinging scenes with another couple are just a few), so there would be:

The Adventurous Couple - The best game of this kind (even if far from perfect due to mixing up the paths and too much leaning towards cukolding in spite of MC not really being a cuck, just a voyeur..) Many 3 somes of all kinds and even 2 real swinging scenes with another couple, even if those scenes had also options to slide into 3 somes or even cuck scenes.. It may be soon replaced by Exciting Games in this possition :)

A Happy Marriage - Open Relationship at it's best - several different stories and endings.

Dreaming of Dana - a whole path for swinging with another couple and the respective ending, including pregnancy in a 4 some family and all that.. nice game!

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News - for the moment it's only cheating (including lesbian) and 2x FFM 3 somes but a MMF and maybe more seem to be on the way)

now also:
Exciting Games (my favorite at this time!)

and hopefully soon (when the sharing route will be released):
Watching My Wife

There are also a few noticeable games in the Lesson of Passion series that contain at least elements of swinging or in some cases even a swingers ending or more:

Club Velvet Rose - Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion] - takes place entirely in a swingers club and even if there are a lot of 3 somes and gang bangs where (again) the woman gets more than the man (as it is in fact the case even in real life due to .. anatomy and physiology :) the game has one path of real swinging with another couple and a separate ending as swingers and maybe even poliamorysts on that path..

Living With A Nympho [Lesson of Passion - Gold] - the game has several routes but one of them leads to swinging with another couple and the respective ending.

Eleanor: Asking for More
(In the Download SPOILER under LoP GOLD)

Eleanor 2: Loving Wife or Dirty Whore

Eleanor 3: Violet Aster

And now, if I missed something.. it's your turn to please let me know :)
I think "The Motel" is worth to give a try but u must play it min 15 Minutes and then try out the different paths..its really special.
Then of course A couples Duet, Culture Shock, My Wife's a star,....

Reactions: Roamer231

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Nikki > Anne. Fight me.
IMO Anne has a slightly better looking face when she doesn't have some weird facial expression while the majority of the time her skin looks like a Barbie doll left in the oven too long and that kinda ruins it for me a little. Nikki has slightly nicer boobs though I think their asses are a tie for me so the win by not a lot goes to Nikki.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
You're forgetting about angles, the pubes would have to be turned on and off for each image during rendering.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes