gnole13

May 29, 2020
Excellent update! Excellent game as a whole!What i suspected has happened. And i don't mean only in the game, i mean that in my Top5 of "sharing-open relationship" games this one has now become NUMBER ONE, before TAC! Please keep up the great work Guter Reiter!
Right, same for me too, this is NUMBER ONE, second is still TAC.

Personally, I like sharing and watching my partner with others but I am not a cuckold.
I like to have a Hotwife, I even can find bulls for her, but it doesn't mean I'll be passive and be there only to watch.
I am a mixture of all, sharing/swinging/watching/being watched/gangbanged, as a watcher, as a participant on-site, or as a watcher online.
The most important thing is to see the pleasure in her eyes and to get that I can do and use anything.

And idk, but in this game, I am seeing all these potentials of what and how I like.

And also.. we have that great swingers club in the game, something i miss in almost all other games about open relationships, sharing and swinging. PLEAS USE IT! A LOT! As far as I'm concerned in every single update if possible :) If you ask me, they should become permanent members there and visit every week.
Indeed, swingers club idea will be amazing. And not just a member, let's make them VIP/executive members.

And please don't forget that real swinging is not just FFM of MMF but 2 COUPLES changing partners!
Not easy to describe and it is really rare even in the swing community to have a full swing between two loving couples.
It is like, hmmm, there aren't 2 pairs or 4 people, swapping partners or trying triple combination, it is like the loving couples became a person, like 2 become 1 and these two 1's became a couple, enjoying each other, and having the greatest time in their life. You cannot see who begins or ends where, no idea which leg, arm, feet, or hand belongs to who, it is like an organism with 4 heads, 4 breasts, 2 dicks, and 2 vaginas. (Yeahh, old days, good days)

Like I said it is rare, but it is a VN, so can be possible all the time :)

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Here is a question. There are only three things (in my opinion) that prevent this game from being perfect. Which one do you think the developer should work on first:
1. Nicole’s sex faces. Basically she always has the same facial expressions and she certainly needs an orgasm face
2. Longer sex scenes with varied positions. Pretty much, except with her husband, she remains in whatever position she starts in. Also I noticed especially in the last two updates the sex scenes seem quick.
3. More dirty talk during sex from Nicole. Pretty much all she does is Ahh, ohh, and ummm with an occasional yes. I’d like a few fuck me with that dick or I love how your cock feels when she’s with other guys
So what do you think? Am I off base?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
IMO Anne has a slightly better looking face when she doesn't have some weird facial expression while the majority of the time her skin looks like a Barbie doll left in the oven too long and that kinda ruins it for me a little. Nikki has slightly nicer boobs though I think their asses are a tie for me so the win by not a lot goes to Nikki.
ah see...that's the thing...I'm not really fond of her face. and yes, the skin, too. Like she's spent too much time at that tanning salon.

You're forgetting about angles, the pubes would have to be turned on and off for each image during rendering.
I forget no such thing! Yes, it would need to be done for each angle. But render times are cut for each asset you hide. It just depends. Is it worth it? I'm not sure. I'm happy with no-hair-Nikki. I would be happy with trimmed-bush-Nikki. Just none of that jungle shit.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Here is a question. There are only three things (in my opinion) that prevent this game from being perfect. Which one do you think the developer should work on first:
1. Nicole’s sex faces. Basically she always has the same facial expressions and she certainly needs an orgasm face
2. Longer sex scenes with varied positions. Pretty much, except with her husband, she remains in whatever position she starts in. Also I noticed especially in the last two updates the sex scenes seem quick.
3. More dirty talk during sex from Nicole. Pretty much all she does is Ahh, ohh, and ummm with an occasional yes. I’d like a few fuck me with that dick or I love how your cock feels when she’s with other guys
So what do you think? Am I off base?
Honestly, all of these. She carries the same expression through most of the game. It makes her seem robotic. But, if I'd have to pick an order, I'd go with 3, 1, 2.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I used your mod but I still get this errors:
Please use the spoiler tags instead of the code tags as to not make the post too large.

My fix is at the beginning of Chap 13. For it to kick in you will need to either use a save somewhere in Chap 12 and use the ctrl key to fast forward until you get close to the end of Chap 12 and play through from there. Or use a save at the beginning of Chap 13, back the game up a few lines before the Chap 13 title pic and play from there. Either way will cause the game to use the code fix to kick in.

That or do what I should have done in the first place but didn't think about it at the time and edit the file episodes\episode_13\ep_13.rpy and change line 42 from
$ nancy_like = 0
to
define nancy_like = 0

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So before I post here, full disclosure that I am very much a anti-ntr/sharing/swinging kind of player by default.

I was challenged to give this game a try as a friend on f95 said this was a good example of an 'NTR' ish/ Sharing / Swining game (I don't want to argue definitions) that had a story that the anti NTR/Sharing player like myself could still enjoy. They wanted to get my take on it (as a 'Only-MC' kinda player, because all of that stuff in this game that I wouldn't like was 'totally avoidable'

As a Frenchman I am always happy to share my opinions on subjects that I have zero investment in. So I took the challenge and gave it a go.

I ended up having some issues regarding how 'avoidable' stuff was. I tried to play the game as vanilla as possible, involving others as little as I could. This is what I found to be 'unavoidable';

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me be clear here, I am NOT complaining about these scenes, I knew what this game was about when I agreed to download and play it, these are just the scenes that I found to be unavoidable.

What I am wondering is; if I somehow screwed up and a bunch of these scenes are actually avoidable, I just missed how to avoid them.

Because if not, and these are in fact the 'non sharing / ntr / swinging / whatever options' I would say that even with the attempts by the Dev to make a 'non-wife sharing' route, I don't think many of those 'non-sharing' type players are going to have a positive experience and would honestly warn them against trying this game.

Some suggestions; (though these are more for future titles as this game seems to be done)

Several of the scenes involve the wife groping or being groped by another and seeming to start some kind of sexual interaction before the Male MC can say 'stop'. I would suggest that the 'break scene' point be moved to before this render and that the code remember such a choice.

Additionally, some instances like the 'Club' or the 'gaming night with virgins' could be altogether bypassed. Yes, this cuts down on the overall game, but that's the players choose to do so in this case

Or just drop the "avoidable" sharing/ntr/whatever attempts (again, not trying to argue definitions), honestly adding those options and variations probably took a good deal of development time that could have been spent focusing on the sharing content that seems to be the main draw of the game. I cannot see it being worth it as (I can personally attest) that many of the 'Only MC' kinda players are going to get to the first 'Female MC teases another male' type scene and just drop the game.

For what it's worth, the renders are very well done and the story itself is "above f95 average".

And again to be clear (because I can imagine the number of facepalms I am going to get here)
I knew what this game was about, going in. I am NOT criticizing it (or rather I am trying to offer constructive criticism and a different viewpoint). I am not angry, nor bashing the game or otherwise trying to take away from it.

All the best Dev.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I understand where you are coming from. Remember though the game is called exciting games so the developer has to offer the couple playing games. I think based upon what he is trying to do with the game that he offers enough of a vanilla option. But if you don't like wife sharing or swinging games then this game is not for you. It is catering to those who like that kind of content. In fact if you look at the NTR games this one is different. No cheating and they both agree with what they are doing. Finally one word of advise, please never play The Adventurous Couple. You would hate it

Reactions: KiraJames and Back

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Lord Ashram I used your mod but I still get this errors:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
I got errors in several occasions too (mostly when playing saves made in the past and trying to change the choice i already made before at a point where there was a choice to make). But all those errors could be bypassed with "Ignore", then back 1 image and go on..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So before I post here, full disclosure that I am very much a anti-ntr/sharing/swinging kind of player by default.

I was challenged to give this game a try as a friend on f95 said this was a good example of an 'NTR' ish/ Sharing / Swining game (I don't want to argue definitions) that had a story that the anti NTR/Sharing player like myself could still enjoy. They wanted to get my take on it (as a 'Only-MC' kinda player, because all of that stuff in this game that I wouldn't like was 'totally avoidable'

As a Frenchman I am always happy to share my opinions on subjects that I have zero investment in. So I took the challenge and gave it a go.

I ended up having some issues regarding how 'avoidable' stuff was. I tried to play the game as vanilla as possible, involving others as little as I could. This is what I found to be 'unavoidable';

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me be clear here, I am NOT complaining about these scenes, I knew what this game was about when I agreed to download and play it, these are just the scenes that I found to be unavoidable.

What I am wondering is; if I somehow screwed up and a bunch of these scenes are actually avoidable, I just missed how to avoid them.

Because if not, and these are in fact the 'non sharing / ntr / swinging / whatever options' I would say that even with the attempts by the Dev to make a 'non-wife sharing' route, I don't think many of those 'non-sharing' type players are going to have a positive experience and would honestly warn them against trying this game.

Some suggestions; (though these are more for future titles as this game seems to be done)

Several of the scenes involve the wife groping or being groped by another and seeming to start some kind of sexual interaction before the Male MC can say 'stop'. I would suggest that the 'break scene' point be moved to before this render and that the code remember such a choice.

Additionally, some instances like the 'Club' or the 'gaming night with virgins' could be altogether bypassed. Yes, this cuts down on the overall game, but that's the players choose to do so in this case

Or just drop the "avoidable" sharing/ntr/whatever attempts (again, not trying to argue definitions), honestly adding those options and variations probably took a good deal of development time that could have been spent focusing on the sharing content that seems to be the main draw of the game. I cannot see it being worth it as (I can personally attest) that many of the 'Only MC' kinda players are going to get to the first 'Female MC teases another male' type scene and just drop the game.

For what it's worth, the renders are very well done and the story itself is "above f95 average".

And again to be clear (because I can imagine the number of facepalms I am going to get here)
I knew what this game was about, going in. I am NOT criticizing it (or rather I am trying to offer constructive criticism and a different viewpoint). I am not angry, nor bashing the game or otherwise trying to take away from it.

All the best Dev.
Look.. if you are "anti-sharing" as you say, you should NOT play this game no matter which friend asks you to do it. Since this whole game is about open relationships, playing around and having consensual sex with other people it would basically make no sense to have exactly scenes like those "avoidable". That would be like wanting to avoid singing and dancing in a Musical..

This game is for lovers of "sharing and swinging" not for haters of those. However some of the lovers of sharing and swinging (like myself) may be "NTR haters" and that would be OK coz this game has nothing to do with NTR.. on the very contrary :)

If you ask me , the only reason for the NTR tag is probably in order to keep away the "anti-share" people for which everything that is not MC exclusive is .. NTR. It is NOT AT ALL NTR but.. that's the only word those people understand. And when they see it in the tags, they stay away and don't fill the message board with complains. Unfortunately for you, you were misled by your friend. And by your own perception of NTR and "sharing" as being the same thing. This game is he best proof that they are NOT :)

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
new poll from Guter Reiter

About future content (voting)

"Hello my Friends!

It's time for a new vote. I want to invite you to choose which story you want to see continue in the next update. It won't affect the main plot in any way, it won't be hard for me to change some events in places, as it won't affect the main story. Whatever the result, don't get upset. What you won't see in this update, you will definitely see in the next one. This does not mean that the other branch will not be continued, it just happens a little later =)

Which story are you looking forward to continuing first?"

Kind regards, Guter Reiter

The story of Nicole and John (Nicole's colleague)
29%

The story of Nicole and Joseph (Nicole and Steve's elderly neighbor)
71%

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes