mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Unless you are one into doing many playthroughs of the game, my mod does more than be a basic Walkthrough, check my mod's changelogs.
I know your mods, my lord and i play them by all the games i play, if there is one.. Speaking of which, i just got the last mod for WMW and am now looking here for the mod on Exciting Games. But seems to not be ready yet...

EDIT:
And since your mods are really good (the amount of sex scenes i would have lost without your TAC mod is HUGE) supposing you are, like me, also interested in games about sharing and open relationships, there are 2 such games that would desperately need a mod from you:

Lisa (the Renpy Mod)
and
Sharing My Fiancee (this one is completed but has a lot of routes and 4 endings which are impossible to reach all since the points for love are given or taken illogically)

If you have time and interest please have a look at them.

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I know your mods, my lord and i play them by all the games i play, if there is one.. Speaking of which, i just got the last mod for WMW and am now looking here for the mod on Exciting Games. But seems to not be ready yet...
Yea I play with all his mods as well and I'm patiently waiting for College Bound along with this one as well. I have quite a few in my back log so I'm good to wait, take your time LA :)

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Ep 13 Final
  • Fixed game bug: "NameError: name 'nancy_like' is not defined" when talking with Nancy at the bar if you did not start a new game
  • Backported all the dialogue corrections from the previous chapters
  • Updated for Ep 13 Final content
Note: I only replayed Chap 13 and did a quick test of replaying Chaps 1 & 2 and did not run into any issues.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020

EDIT:
And since your mods are really good (the amount of sex scenes i would have lost without your TAC mod is HUGE) supposing you are, like me, also interested in games about sharing and open relationships, there are 2 such games that would desperately need a mod from you:

Lisa (the Renpy Mod)
and
Sharing My Fiancee (this one is completed but has a lot of routes and 4 endings which are impossible to reach all since the points for love are given or taken illogically)

If you have time and interest please have a look at them.
I just played through Sharing My Fiancee and none of the choices really matter and the endings just differ based on certain stats (the dev posted them all on the thread). You can just use Unren to enable the console and quickly change the stats before the last choice to see them.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Excellent update! Excellent game as a whole!What i suspected has happened. And i don't mean only in the game, i mean that in my Top5 of "sharing-open relationship" games this one has now become NUMBER ONE, before TAC! Please keep up the great work Guter Reiter!

NOTE:
I played of course BOTH versions of the 4 some event, with Nicole and with Nancy but I don't know with which one of them should i go on in the next update. I expected in fact a SWAP of the couples in at least one of the versions, coz that is what im looking for at most but in the Nancy version there was none and in the Nicole version there was only a.. partial "soft swap". My question is: provided there is hope for some swinger stuff between 2 couples with full swap in future versions, which of the saves i made after these 2 versions of the 4 some should i go on with in order to enable that (no matter if it will be either with Nancy & Kevin again or with Nicole-Steve and another couple) I mean does it make a difference for future events of this kind if i chose Nicole or Nancy now?

And also.. we have that great swingers club in the game, something i miss in almost all other games about open relationships, sharing and swinging. PLEAS USE IT! A LOT! As far as I'm concerned in every single update if possible :) If you ask me, they should become permanent members there and visit every week. Among other "excited games" of course.. And please don't forget that real swinging is not just FFM of MMF but 2 COUPLES changing partners!

This is so seldom to find in all these games, please fill that gape!

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Oh but you gave me a save at the end of this update LOL i wanted a save at the beginning of this one ^^ and at the end of the ep 12 :p
This game is still short enough that just starting a new game (preferably using my mod) and using the ctrl key will take you less than a half an hour to get to the beginning of Chap 13.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Latest mac version? I think there should be a hero...:)
You can make a Mac version from the Windows/Linux version. Just grab the latest version of the game, and replace the game folder from the older Mac version with the latest game folder from from the newest release.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I just played through Sharing My Fiancee and none of the choices really matter and the endings just differ based on certain stats (the dev posted them all on the thread). You can just use Unren to enable the console and quickly change the stats before the last choice to see them.
Once I get around to it, I will dig into the game code and see what I can do, maybe do a See All Endings Mod too.
We'll see once I get around to that.

Reactions: SCORPION.SKY

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Awesome update, I really like the fact you can cockblock that idiot Kevin he is such a dick. The way he was making fun of the fact that Nicki was married and the arrogance that he has, it was funny to see him get put in his place.

The Oliver thing was funny as well, slapping him then humiliating him because of his small dick. :LOL: that was great.

I hate she lost her pubic hair though :(

Thank you Guter Reiter for allowing us to choose how we want to experience these games with this loving couple.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Umm chapter 13 final? does this game is finished and will no longer receive update?

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes