OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, it's actually a good game(I think). Unfortunately, don't make the mistake of personalizing the game. As for the update, I think a 60 day ritmus is good. However, if you pay more than €20 per month, you should receive a bonus in between. The developer has already hinted at what might happen next. Let us surprise.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
PS But to be honest, somehow 13 final is really weird. Nicole does it with Kevin in the presence of Steve. Just to slap Kevin and show him what a jerk he is? Awesome but cool. It's about time she went to bed with Archie.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ..see ... here is the dull part ... done there done that a long time ago ...
pfff .. the ex-bf - that is break up material right there, nothing ”exciting” or gamey about old bones.
Whatever, old bones is what is winning the poles, so here we are....

Sep 16, 2019
Well ..see ... here is the dull part ... done there done that a long time ago ...
pfff .. the ex-bf - that is break up material right there, nothing ”exciting” or gamey about old bones.

Whatever, old bones is what is winning the poles, so here we are....
not a forced one though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i see your problem with it but that is what it is.

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
Now.. in "Exciting Games" such Russian particularities are seldom, compared with other texts written by Russians, which means that the writer is aware of this and does his best to avoid it (successfully!).. but there are still a few places where this pops up, mostly the "we" instead of "I" problem. And this is a problem that, due to some particularities of his native language, ONLY a native Russian speaker would have!

But I repeat: in "Exciting Games", this particularity is there indeed, but appears very very seldom and in no way diminishes the very good quality of this game as a whole!
Some comments in scripts are in native russian so he/she must be russian i guess, but game is really cool.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
omg i loved the scene where nicole ignored kevin and made him angry i had hoped there was a scene like that, in the end though i decided on the scene where he can only jerk off i was feeling sorry for the girl.

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
To the Dev,great game and continue with your vision,don't let a few toxic vanilla guys deviate you from where you're headed with this game,if they don't like old men banging hot chicks then they simply should not play it,Tons of young hunk banging hot girls type of games out there for them to play,but whenever they see a game with an (old man,NTR,ugly guy etc etc)they start with their toxic comments,Dev this is a great game and the game is for a general audience,keep up with it as it's impossible to please all,Thx

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So why mash all these unrelated contrary kinks together then?
This makes the game disjoineted in the plot,
to the point any plot is out the window just to accomodate more and more kinks
that have nothing to do with eachother.

You want man eater, go make man eater games.
You want crime story, go do that.
You want ugly, go do that.

Mixing things that never go with eachother in any way shape or form,
that is the irksome stuff.

Other than that, great game with the moments of plot that can lend
itself to explore more than one kink, but so many just makes any plot, tension, intrigue irrelevant.
old man,NTR,ugly guy etc
it's impossible to please all

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
Mixing things in separate paths is very good idea , mixing them in the same path and making them unavoidable is worse for demanding players but easier for dev to implement in game. Lets patrons decide what they want paying for. It is excellent game imho so far.
Mixing things that never go with eachother in any way shape or form,
that is the irksome stuff.

Other than that, great game with the moments of plot that can lend
itself to explore more than one kink, but so many just makes any plot, tension, intrigue irrelevant.

Reactions: Zorkan and Puma1978

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
From the Dev

August 13 at 6:32 PM
"Development News 25

Hello my Friends!

I want to share with you the news of the development of Episode 14. Unfortunately, I got sick with COVID and lost almost two weeks, but at the moment I have already taken up work again.

First of all, I want to show you the new Sarah. I have taken into account the results of your vote =) But as I said earlier, in the early episodes, unfortunately, her old image will remain. It will take too much time and effort to redo so many renders, and I think it’s unjustified. I'd rather focus on the new content. And secondly, you can look at Casey without a police uniform. Hope you like what you see =)

At the moment, about 250 renderers are ready and I have already prepared the script in detail. As before, the episode will consist of two parts. And probably, it is already possible to summarize the preliminary results of the voting on the content. The first part of Episode 14 will be devoted to the storyline with Joseph. Anyway, there will be other content waiting for you in Episode 14 =) But we'll talk about the second part a little later.

Kind regards, Guter Reiter."

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Don't know if anyone else has found this but I went back and played and found a three way scene between Nicole, Steve and Sarah. To do this you have to NOT get Yanlin's number in Episode 1. Then when Nicole asks you in a later episode about what your fantasy is you have to say Lesbian sex. I don't think you have to do anything else. Then when the episode comes up where they go to Sarah's house for dinner instead of coming home and finding Yanlin you find Nicole and Sarah and then get the opportunity to join in. Probably most of you have found this already but I just throught I would throw it out to anyone who hasn't.

Reactions: Brandu33
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes