boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not sure what is going to happen, but the position of that hat is bugging me.
I know, why am I looking at the hat in that picture... can't help, its odd state distracts me!
Either way, am sure it's going to be good, don't worry about the hat.

Reactions: mariok and pavlogrk

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I like the dev and he needs more supporters you would agree that 110 supporters on Patreon is too little for such a game. I will leak it next week, so patience my friend
this game needs some kind of advertising, i don't know how exactly some very normal games or even bad games have so many members!!

Reactions: makcim334

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I like the dev and he needs more supporters you would agree that 110 supporters on Patreon is too little for such a game. I will leak it next week, so patience my friend
Yeah, it's a shame he doesn't have more. He's very consistent and is writing a very sexy story.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
actually he does everything right ,, regular updates, good games, sympathetic character! what Harmonyrose already above the thead says, it missing the advertising
Yeah, it's a shame he doesn't have more. He's very consistent and is writing a very sexy story.
That happens because he doesn't have many supporters so he needs to keep the ones he has and get more from being that consistent!!!

Reactions: makcim334

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That happens because he doesn't have many supporters so he needs to keep the ones he has and get more from being that consistent!!!
I think some people just have a good work ethic and also maybe he is just really passionate about it. Either way...most game developers aren't doing these games for free. So, it's a logical business sense to be consistent.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
l&p is the dev for A wife and a mother
another milker dev is the one tha does the jessica oneil's hard news!
tehn we have become a rockstar !!
ooooh, I know all of those games. Never played AWAM...but play JOHN when it comes out once a year. Shame about BARS...but...I guess I kinda get that one.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
well its been a year of no updates and the previous one was short af!!
It's been a while because Mr.Jet is working on the final update to BaRS. This is the last update before it is completed, and there is a ton of paths to sort through. Plus they want it to be perfect. Their patreon has been paused this whole time, so calling them a milker is pretty messed up. They have been communicating with the community all this time about the progress.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. If this update follows the other ones part one will include a handjob or blowjob. We usually don't get any further action until the second part. We'll have to see on this one.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes