thefee

Feb 24, 2022
I decided to replay from the start due to new dialogue... I couldn't make it to the new content because it was so hot. This game is too good even on the replay!

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Personally i'm wanting it to stay as a couples thing. I enjoyed TAC at the start but once it turned into the cluster fuck it is now with both of them doing their own thing it got boring.

There are plenty of cheating games out but I can count to good hotwife games on one hand.

Which ones are your favorites? :unsure:

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, wasn't a fan of this update. We've always had a choice on these things, but this time it was forced. I don't like old man stuff, so forcing that on us kind of ruined this update for me.

Plus don't like that Nicole just did this on her own. Everything so far has been done as a couple, now she is off doing this by herself. Please don't turn this into another TAC game where they start going off on their own. The fun of this game is that they did stuff together.

Otherwise, yeah didn't like the forced old man content this update with Nicole on her own. Hopefully the next update will be better.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is supposed to be a game ...right? So what part of gaming is watching shit happen?
Hopefully the next update will be better.
game's "game"
We need to express our wishful thinking next time, as this turning into kinetic fodder
is lazy and takes everything out of the whole story.
MC is seriously beaten up like a discarded nobody in the plot part of the game,
while his babe is going off whoring around like the meat sleeve she seems to be.
Whoring would still be something, as it implies she gets somethiNg out of it.
Alas, there is nothing to gain other than the dumb brain dead cock sleeve of the town title.

This is kinetic .. click your left mouse button or Space bar or Enter button - any of them.
Game makes a male get beaten up for having the attractive babe and his babe
go become the meat sleeve for any willing cremwurst bread molestor creep out there.

Can anyone tell me how to play renpy games on pc? :(

JUST SAY NO WHEN YOU CAN

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys, does someone have a save at the end of the last update/beginning of this one? :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You will miss the whole old man setup and nothing will make sense, just be a sport and start over.
Hello guys, does someone have a save at the end of the last update/beginning of this one? :)
The oldie keeps coming over ruining the young couple plans for a tete a tete steamy night.

Reactions: gabich69

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
You will miss the whole old man setup and nothing will make sense, just be a sport and start over.

The oldie keeps coming over ruining the young couple plans for a tete a tete steamy night.
Well that's kinda true lmao. And i cant deny that i dont remember his name and his story so yea i will follow your advice and start over :D

• Hey there
Reactions: Canto Forte

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I decided to replay from the start due to new dialogue... I couldn't make it to the new content because it was so hot. This game is too good even on the replay!
where are the new dialouges begin? i start from beginning and i m on season 8 and still didn't notice any difference!

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes