RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ExcitingGames-EP14P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
ExcitingGames-EP14P1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.

We're crowdfunded, !​
:love: Thank you, let's go play with the wonderful Nicole

Reactions: RPDL

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
ExcitingGames-EP14P1

We're crowdfunded, !​
thank you, but nobody seeding! half an hour download and just 30 mb
ExcitingGames-EP14P1

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: kyxlian and sdfa

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, it's a shame he doesn't have more. He's very consistent and is writing a very sexy story.
Depends how it goes before I put money down.

I started playing TAC because I loved the dynamic of a couple doing crazy shit together then she started going off on her own and it got shit.

This started off well and the dev said no cheating but she did go off on her own this update so i'm not willing to put money down yet, I got TAC 2.0 vibes.

after this update Patreon members shows more loyalty to this dev by not leaking the update...
Dev will be proud.
You're on a piracy site asking people not to do the piracy stuff.......

Not quite sure that will work out for ya.

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
game description says (Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!)

tagged as NTR

anybody who played it can clear things up? can you cheat in the game? are you the husband cheating on the wife or the wife cheating on the husband? thanks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
game description says (Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!)

tagged as NTR

anybody who played it can clear things up? can you cheat in the game? are you the husband cheating on the wife or the wife cheating on the husband? thanks
There is no cheating "yet" (the dev has said it won't happen but we'll see)...

Basically it's hotwifing. A couple go out and do kinky shit. She can either tease people and just fuck her husband or other people can get involved. Nothing is forced so far.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 13: Final)
NOTE: My update to Ep 12 Final won't be done for a few days.
So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
Can we expect an update to the new version? :)

Reactions: code991

rporter

Aug 12, 2017

Basically it's hotwifing. A couple go out and do kinky shit. She can either tease people and just fuck her husband or other people can get involved. Nothing is forced so far.
thanks for the clarification, guess ill wait for future updates

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, how can I do v.14.1. achieve the sequence with Steve & Sarah in the gym? Does the game have hints on how to achieve something? Image sequence 14-47 to 14.57. ep_14_51 Steve&Sarah.jpg

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Now begins the wait for the mod to be updated. Hopefully Lord Ashram can update it soon™ :)

Cant wait to play this, skipped the last 1-2 updates but cant wait anymore, gotta play this :)

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 13: Final)
NOTE: My update to Ep 12 Final won't be done for a few days.
So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
Hello, how is this applied? Thanks...

Reactions: poodles

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

I don't know about you but I prefer the game to continue the way it is the couple is doing very well having fun with other people and teasing each other we can see that they love each other and are very happy with their new relationship and they both like every new experience I have I don't think we need the cheating but if Dev decides to put it in the future I'll be fine with that. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know about you but I prefer the game to continue the way it is the couple is doing very well having fun with other people and teasing each other we can see that they love each other and are very happy with their new relationship and they both like every new experience I have I don't think we need the cheating but if Dev decides to put it in the future I'll be fine with that. ;)
Personally i'm wanting it to stay as a couples thing. I enjoyed TAC at the start but once it turned into the cluster fuck it is now with both of them doing their own thing it got boring.

There are plenty of cheating games out but I can count to good hotwife games on one hand.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I also prefer it this way I think it's more fun couples playing with each other like you said now each one is having their own fun separately I'm still new to the game but I liked the beginning of it better with Nicole and Steve playing with other people together and teasing them two doing all these sexual moments together is so much more fun. But since it's changed there's nothing we can do, I just hope there are plenty of choices both ways.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Exciting Games[Ep14Part1][ ]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac: - -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes