RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Deliverance.
A Happy Marriage.
Lisa.
Angelica's Temptation.
Jasmine: Hotwife for Life.
Watching my Wife.

Deliverance is the absolute best game to find a wife that has a kink to be shared with other men but is totally devoted to her husband.
Ah, thank you.
Lisa I do not know yet, the others I also have on the list! :)

Deliverance is also my absolute favorite in this area!

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Overview:
It has been four years since Steve and Nicole got married. They have everything, love, mutual understanding, prosperity. What else can one wish for happiness? But people always want more. They start looking for thrills and new impressions. However, in pursuit of new sensations they risk waking up the demons of lust sleeping inside them. Be careful what you wish for.
(Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!)
Well, if it's not cheating or cuckolding, I hope the new thrills they explore together involve little boys. Because the women in this game look like various forms of Michael Jackson.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well, if it's not cheating or cuckolding, I hope the new thrills they explore together involve little boys. Because the women in this game look like various forms of Michael Jackson.
Just played the update and it was ok, but Nichole did not seem to be to into it with the 2 old guys. Don’t get me wrong she liked teasing them and being exhibitionist but not interested in sex

Reactions: Ass Fan

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
there are 4 different storylines (maybe more) in the living room with Joseph,,, maybe two would do it too or better logical explanation, for example I still don't know how I got Nicole in school uniform

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
While the beginning of the game was slow; the recent development have been very impressive. I hope they stay on this path and create plenty more chapters to come.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Depends how it goes before I put money down.

I started playing TAC because I loved the dynamic of a couple doing crazy shit together then she started going off on her own and it got shit.

This started off well and the dev said no cheating but she did go off on her own this update so i'm not willing to put money down yet, I got TAC 2.0 vibes.
Yeah, TAC is all over the place. I see your point about Nicole going off on her own a bit, but I think at this point it's because she knows her husband supports it and she always tells him about her adventures afterwards.

Maybe some would feel better if the game had them have this conversation and based on player choice, she would continue to do some things on her own and share them with hubby after or for him to always be involved.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Ep 13: Final)
NOTE: My update to Ep 12 Final won't be done for a few days.
So I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment.
I've added context to the choices that can either affect the Game Story or may lead to a better Game Story. Keep in mind some of the context or lack of context in some of the choices is based on the current game code and things can change which means I will have to go back later and make some changes as necessary. I've also added a few Cheats too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613107 View attachment 1613108 View attachment 1613109 View attachment 1613110 View attachment 1613111 View attachment 1613112
Can you please update?

Reactions: Dragon2007

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Deliverance.
A Happy Marriage.
Lisa.
Angelica's Temptation.
Jasmine: Hotwife for Life.
Watching my Wife.

Deliverance is the absolute best game to find a wife that has a kink to be shared with other men but is totally devoted to her husband.
have you tried couple's duet ?

I kinda lost interest on the dark fantasy story of deliverance though.

Reactions: rgnar62

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
i played from start and i m on ep 10, still didn't noticed much different text!
can somebody tell me which dialouges got changed after this update?

exotermic

Dec 9, 2018
there are 4 different storylines (maybe more) in the living room with Joseph,,, maybe two would do it too or better logical explanation, for example I still don't know how I got Nicole in school uniform
Only can get 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.. what is the other?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes