slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
No dude, there is no such thing as an "alpha cuck". That is just something cucks want to imagine. Unless you include "pimps". That's as far as sharing go up the male scale. If you're not an actual pimp, you are a beta cuck.
The discussion is absolutely pointless. When you're confident in your cooking skills you won't have a problem with her ordering take out once in a while. You could say Steve is generous god ;)

In any case, it's all based on mutual respect. She's obviously not in it for the money nor does she hide her adventures from him. What I would like to see is Steve becoming a bit more active though, especially if he enjoys hearing about her escapades. He definitely should return the favour with a story of his own so she can fantasize about it. Maybe have a girl give him a rusty trombone, or something else Nicole hasn't done before.

Sep 16, 2019
what a friction going on in this threat. wow!

i guess some of us bind with game with exhibitionism or some roleplaying in early phases. but i guess from the ep11 (club event), things got escalated still with choices but i think this game has a corruption theme for the couple. if you look at scripts you will se "nicole_courage" stat. it's building up with both nicole and mc's choices.

i can understand some of us had frustrated with continuation of story even with "tamer" choices alas that's the way dev want to go on.

also some people not okey with old people thing. thats understandable, there are at least some forced touching and teasing. but you can avoid completely nsfw scene with joseph at home.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is disgusting tho. Nico needs to become a real bombshell
and strike them down for those asshole moves, not perform like a sex slave
turned no dollar hoe.
what a friction going on in this threat. wow!

i guess some of us bind with game with exhibitionism or some roleplaying in early phases. but i guess from the ep11 (club event), things got escalated still with choices but i think this game has a corruption theme for the couple. if you look at scripts you will se "nicole_courage" stat. it's building up with both nicole and mc's choices.

i can understand some of us had frustrated with continuation of story even with "tamer" choices alas that's the way dev want to go on.

also some people not okey with old people thing. thats understandable, there are at least some forced touching and teasing. but you can avoid completely nsfw scene with joseph at home.
These assholes treat her like a hoe and for some undisclosed reason MC needs to be O.K. with it. But lack of choices outside of seeing her getting the meat sleeve treatment is jarring.
This game loves to show MC beat up and generally miserable, but a couple of scenes where
he is actually doing his job propperly and stopping the assholes as opposed to getting railroaded must be too much for dev when it comes to actually making the game work.

This game was never advertised as meat locker, it was supposed to be different.

Sep 16, 2019
turned no dollar hoe.

These assholes treat her like a hoe and for some undisclosed reason MC needs to be O.K. with it. But lack of choices outside of seeing her getting the meat sleeve treatment is jarring.
This game loves to show MC beat up and generally miserable, but a couple of scenes where
he is actually doing his job propperly and stopping the assholes as opposed to getting railroaded must be too much for dev when it comes to actually making the game work.

i can understand your point of view. maybe some show off or dome to other male, not even giving permission to touch, to show who she loves and belongs to. thats my reading your thoughts tho.

well, looks like that game not for you anymore sadly. i guess this game goes along with that share-hotwife-swing road mostly without humiliate or cheat on mc (thats the answer of all alpha cuck discussion btw imo)

maybe you should not fuel your frustrations with this game anymore and let it go. of course i'm not in a point to lecture you but its upsetting you clearly. that's just a game which controlled by dev with giving us some pseudo sense of control with choices. (of course choices matter in the game but not changing the genre/theme altogether.)

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
turned no dollar hoe.

If you aren't donating and voting on the game direction, then you're basically screaming into the void. Though I do agree, recent updates have been back to back sex sex sex (meat sleeve). I think they should go on a couple's vacation together to change the setting and give the husband more of a role to play.

Reactions: yarrak19051905
Sep 16, 2019
I think they should go on a couple's vacation together to change the setting and give the husband more of a role to play.
that's a good advise imo. that would be good for a bit change of this heavy air and add some freshness. we got a choice already for camping or beach already.
1664980982351.png
dev has that option maybe put that in v15 would be a refresher.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rastafoo and Back

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
If you aren't donating and voting on the game direction, then you're basically screaming into the void. Though I do agree, recent updates have been back to back sex sex sex (meat sleeve). I think they should go on a couple's vacation together to change the setting and give the husband more of a role to play.
Hmm ... in the previous update, there was an option for the MC to have sex with Nancy in front of his wife, while she refused her ex and merely masturbated while watching you.

Also, it's looking highly probable that the MC will have sex with Casey, Yanlin and Sarah at some point.

Finally, in most if not all scenes involving m-f sex, you have the option of restricting other males to the role of voyeur. I don't do this myself because I like the idea of open relationships and group sex (at least in my fantasies ;)), but if you want the MC to be in the central thrust of the story (sorry couldn't help myself) then you already have that option.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Can we expect an update to the new version? :)
Hello, how is this applied? Thanks...
Can you please update?

MOD UPDATE:
Guys, I keep up with all the games I mod so I generally know when they get updated on here. But for the past week and a half my personal life has keep me mostly away from both being on this site let alone modding/playing these games.

I will start working on updating my mod for the game ASAP but it will mostly be sometime tomorrow before I am able to get it released. I apologize for the wait but real life stuff...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
MOD UPDATE:
Guys, I keep up with all the games I mod so I generally know when they get updated on here. But for the past week and a half my personal life has keep me mostly away from both being on this site let alone modding/playing these games.

I will start working on updating my mod for the game ASAP but it will mostly be sometime tomorrow before I am able to get it released. I apologize for the wait but real life stuff...
By the way, there's an error with the game script, so when you update your mod you can make that change so that people won't ask you to fix this error thinking it is from the Mod.

Error:
File "game/episodes/episode_10/ep_10_xx.rpy", line 66, in script
st "Thank you for the invite. It’s just too bad [Nicole] had to leave early... Her job takes so much of her time."
KeyError: u'Nicole'

Fix:
It should be [nicole] lower case instead of [Nicole] with a upper case.

Last edited:

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
Wow, the forum is on fire... I like reading so many comments regarding the game, it indicates that there is interesting material to discuss. If there wasn't it would just end up in positive or negative comments, but there are more interesting topics brewing here.

I haven't seen many posts thanking the Dev, who has given us a new update of his wonderful work.

For my part, I kneel again, I thank you, but above all to all those people who are reading this message, support him, if you do, in addition to participate in the decisions and changes within the development, you will help a lot to the Dev and he can devote more time and get more content with more options to try to please your desires...

Last month I was disappointed seeing the amount of people who gave their support only the month that the update is released, when if they really stayed supporting you constantly the dev would release updates more often, it's a shame that being a game that gives so much to discuss is not so supported by this community.

On just one of the many download sites the latest update has over 3500 downloads in few days. And there are only 100 and a few supporters on patreon? it's quite shameful.

Seriously, think about it, maybe it won't cost you so much to support the artist.

Thanks to all those loyal followers and supporters of the project.

And again, Thank you Guter Reiter!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Love the game, even with it's Engrish. I love being able to decide for her. I am not letting any dicks get in her(except MC) but having her as part of any FFM(M being the MC aka Me) and her embracing being an exhibitionist.

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes