Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
Thanks for the game.

at first, i casually played the game multiple time, trying choosing different choice and options to see what is available. after plying the game multiple times, i finally played it seriously, choosing the most appropriate and realistic choice/options based on my understanding of the story, plot, character, the dialogue etc. i arrive at the conclusion that this game is about a hotwife that has femdom/mistress tendency in her. however, this femdom/mistress tendency is toward other guys, not her husband. in fact she is highly submissive toward her husband. furthermore. the wife is not public property, nobody can touch her without her consent and permission. in addition she feel gratification/satisfaction in teasing, controlling, and manipulating other men to follow her command and instruction.

i really want to praise the developer for this game. this type of story really unique and rare in ckcolding/sharing games community, (though it is not rare in real life, there are quite numbers of ckolding/shring couple that are more or less like this). so i want to praise the dev for making a game different than others.

just look at some ckolding gmes/path like couple duet of love and lust, shared my fiancée, my wife is star etc etc. the wives/fiancée in these game re mostly need to be groped, fondled, touched by other men etc etc without the consent of the husbnd or wife or both for the sharing path to opened up and continue, these men also are mostly strangers or men that the couple knows only a few days. without these "corruption", the sharing/ckcolding pth would not be available. the more extreme examples is project hot wife. the wife right here is public property to be touch, fondle, grope etc etc. and the worse thing are the wives in these games are highly submissive to the other guys and most of the husband are sadly so fcking pathetic.

and i dont need to talk bout AC. that one is loose cannon. freedom in groping by other men is last thing we should worried about.

sharing/ckolding/hotwife couple also have their own dignity you know. both the husband and wife have their pride. hotwifing or sharing doesn't mean that the wife are anytime, anywhere open to other guy hands, it doesn't mean it is free for all. their also have feeling and want to be respected like everybody else.

the other reason why i like this game is because i once knows ckcolding couple that have quite similar dynamic and relationship in real life. because of this, it feels more realistic and i feel more connected to the story.

I have just few advice though:

i think the couple need more conversation regarding do and dont especially when they are doing solo action. what is acceptable and what is don't. furthermore, they need to make rules and decide things such as:

A. to what extent is permissible when the other partner is not presence at the scene?
B. does the other partner need to be presence when he/she hving sex with other people?
C. or if the partner presence is not required, so does he/she need to inform and ask for permission/consent of the other partner first before hving sex with other people?
D. what is the redline? what is forbidden? what is considered s cheating and betrayal.

i think the question above need to be address clearly. one of the problems with adventurous couple is the dev never really answered these question and it cause lot of argument and unsatisfaction from the players.

once again, thanks for this excellent game.

Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep. 13 Final + WT by Lord Ashram
Size 333 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Would love an update.

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Thanks for the game.

at first, i casually played the game multiple time, trying choosing different choice and options to see what is available. after plying the game multiple times, i finally played it seriously, choosing the most appropriate and realistic choice/options based on my understanding of the story, plot, character, the dialogue etc. i arrive at the conclusion that this game is about a hotwife that has femdom/mistress tendency in her. however, this femdom/mistress tendency is toward other guys, not her husband. in fact she is highly submissive toward her husband. furthermore. the wife is not public property, nobody can touch her without her consent and permission. in addition she feel gratification/satisfaction in teasing, controlling, and manipulating other men to follow her command and instruction.

i really want to praise the developer for this game. this type of story really unique and rare in ckcolding/sharing games community, (though it is not rare in real life, there are quite numbers of ckolding/shring couple that are more or less like this). so i want to praise the dev for making a game different than others.

just look at some ckolding gmes/path like couple duet of love and lust, shared my fiancée, my wife is star etc etc. the wives/fiancée in these game re mostly need to be groped, fondled, touched by other men etc etc without the consent of the husbnd or wife or both for the sharing path to opened up and continue, these men also are mostly strangers or men that the couple knows only a few days. without these "corruption", the sharing/ckcolding pth would not be available. the more extreme examples is project hot wife. the wife right here is public property to be touch, fondle, grope etc etc. and the worse thing are the wives in these games are highly submissive to the other guys and most of the husband are sadly so fcking pathetic.

and i dont need to talk bout AC. that one is loose cannon. freedom in groping by other men is last thing we should worried about.

sharing/ckolding/hotwife couple also have their own dignity you know. both the husband and wife have their pride. hotwifing or sharing doesn't mean that the wife are anytime, anywhere open to other guy hands, it doesn't mean it is free for all. their also have feeling and want to be respected like everybody else.

the other reason why i like this game is because i once knows ckcolding couple that have quite similar dynamic and relationship in real life. because of this, it feels more realistic and i feel more connected to the story.

I have just few advice though:

i think the couple need more conversation regarding do and dont especially when they are doing solo action. what is acceptable and what is don't. furthermore, they need to make rules and decide things such as:

A. to what extent is permissible when the other partner is not presence at the scene?
B. does the other partner need to be presence when he/she hving sex with other people?
C. or if the partner presence is not required, so does he/she need to inform and ask for permission/consent of the other partner first before hving sex with other people?
D. what is the redline? what is forbidden? what is considered s cheating and betrayal.

i think the question above need to be address clearly. one of the problems with adventurous couple is the dev never really answered these question and it cause lot of argument and unsatisfaction from the players.

once again, thanks for this excellent game.
Hello friend, thank you for a really interesting and useful review. And you gave very good advice.
But there is a reason why I avoid a situation where these issues would be discussed by the characters in front of the player. The player would be faced with a choice of which path this couple would take. My main idea was that the player would be able to build this red line for himself by his own decisions. I wanted the player's decisions to form the image of this couple. In other words, the player himself plays these questions in his head. Of course, I could create a scene where the characters discuss this and the player decides which way to choose, but then it would be an artificial restriction and many scenes in the future will be closed from this moment on. But anyway, I try to keep the characters myself in some kind of framework based on their character and what they have already gone through. That is why some scenes are called boring by someone and the like. Just from the character that I put into the heroes of the game, they would have done exactly that. After all, this is not a sandbox or RPG game where you have complete freedom. This is a kind of interactive book about specific people.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Exciting Games [Ep. 14 Part 1] Unofficial Android Port + WT Mod

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 450mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Apr 19, 2020
Exciting Games [Ep. 14 Part 1] Unofficial Android Port + WT Mod

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 450mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Is the walkthrough included in this ported version ?

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Few questions, if anyone is willing to answer:
- Is there a Mac download for the newest version?
- Are there more recent screenshots of what the game looks? The screenshots on OP look a bit dated.
- What kind of partners does she have? Is it a good variety?

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
About the content in the last episode 14 part 1,
, do you know about which event he's talking? I can't remember this event in a previous episode but maybe I forgot it.

Also, I think we really reached a point where we need an official walkthrough. A lot of choices are a bit obscure about their consequences.

For example, during one playthrough, in the first part of episode 13,
, Nicole did her thing till the man successfully cum.

In another playthrough with the same scene, Nicole couldn't make him cum. Till today, I'm still unaware of what is triggering this difference.

Another example is with this last episode, I saw in a post (and image folder) Nicole can wear a school uniform if you took subway instead of bus in a previous episode. This is not a really obvious consequence of this specific choices.

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
As always, I am pleasantly surprised. Personally, I think it's great, especially since it's not as predictable as most games. Nicole is really a pretty character (I know someone from my school days who really looked like her). But a walkthrough is really important here if you want to see all the scenes.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 14 Pt 1 + WT by Lord Ashram
Size 279 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Once again, I updated my Android port.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
As always, I am pleasantly surprised. Personally, I think it's great, especially since it's not as predictable as most games. Nicole is really a pretty character (I know someone from my school days who really looked like her). But a walkthrough is really important here if you want to see all the scenes.
I do what I can.

Reactions: Sith2009

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
About the content in the last episode 14 part 1,
, do you know about which event he's talking? I can't remember this event in a previous episode but maybe I forgot it.

Also, I think we really reached a point where we need an official walkthrough. A lot of choices are a bit obscure about their consequences.

For example, during one playthrough, in the first part of episode 13,
, Nicole did her thing till the man successfully cum.

In another playthrough with the same scene, Nicole couldn't make him cum. Till today, I'm still unaware of what is triggering this difference.

Another example is with this last episode, I saw in a post (and image folder) Nicole can wear a school uniform if you took subway instead of bus in a previous episode. This is not a really obvious consequence of this specific choices.
Replay the game using my WT/Cheat Mod to help ensure you didn't miss anything else.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes