Back

Aug 3, 2017
Anybody have any idea as to how many more chapters the dev has planned for this game to reach its end?
What the? Don't be talking about end times like that! o_O There's still TONS of story content yet to be uncovered -- both interesting sexual encounters for both MCs and for the underlying police drama that is running concurrently beneath the surface. And all without reaching the ridiculousness of TAC levels.

There's a lot of things that's been seeded into the game that have yet to sprout. I feel like we're still fairly early on in the game despite some progress on a number of plot threads with certain characters; however, there's much more to discover! And yet, folks like you talking about when the dev is going to reach the game's end... dude, no! That could be demoralizing and perhaps subliminally insinuate to the dev that he should hurry the heck up and finish things. I don't want that. Most of us probably don't either. There's only a handful of good games that revolve around swinging, sharing, or netorase without it all going into hard NTR or some other stupid downward spiral where trust is broken between the partners and cheating, betrayal, or belittling becomes the norm until someone is stolen or some other bad end happens.

I hope there will be more story content and sexual adventures for the preeminent couple to discover and engage in. I want to see where their shared adventure in sexual exploration will go! I want to see more in regards to the shady underbelly of the city that the male MC have to deal with! Let's be more encouraging like that! :cool:(y)

(Sorry, if it appeared that I was beating you up a bit when you were asking a fairly simple question. I just don't want the dev to get it into his head that he needs to hurry to wrap up the game, lol.) There's lots of stuff that many players have already seen that they've enjoyed but there's also things under the hood already in the game that tickles one's imagination for other players that have yet to appear in the game. So cheers and let's hope for more stuff come to fruition and new content to appear! :D

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah, you just have to imagine he has at least six more updates (easily). I just hope that unlike TAC he has an endgame in mind. I think one of the problems with most games is the developer comes up with a good idea but has no idea if it will be successful. If it is, then they just try and keep the game going as long as possible for the patreons. Not to keep bashing it but I'm convinced that is what happened to TAC. If it wasn't for the fact Annie was so hot I would have left that game a long time ago. If you think about it he has the following situations still available to him:
1. The vacation (either to the beach or mountains)
2. Another trip to the Red Angel Club
3. Nicole dancing in front of an audience
4. Steve's ongoing issue with Henry
5. A visit with the friends Sarah and Martin along with the other two (can't remember the names, I think the guy was Archie)
6. Nicole's coworker John
7. Steve and Casey hooking up
And those are just the ones that came to me while writing this.

GrimmjawAvn

Jul 22, 2022
What the? Don't be talking about end times like that! o_O There's still TONS of story content yet to be uncovered -- both interesting sexual encounters for both MCs and for the underlying police drama that is running concurrently beneath the surface. And all without reaching the ridiculousness of TAC levels.

There's a lot of things that's been seeded into the game that have yet to sprout. I feel like we're still fairly early on in the game despite some progress on a number of plot threads with certain characters; however, there's much more to discover! And yet, folks like you talking about when the dev is going to reach the game's end... dude, no! That could be demoralizing and perhaps subliminally insinuate to the dev that he should hurry the heck up and finish things. I don't want that. Most of us probably don't either. There's only a handful of good games that revolve around swinging, sharing, or netorase without it all going into hard NTR or some other stupid downward spiral where trust is broken between the partners and cheating, betrayal, or belittling becomes the norm until someone is stolen or some other bad end happens.

I hope there will be more story content and sexual adventures for the preeminent couple to discover and engage in. I want to see where their shared adventure in sexual exploration will go! I want to see more in regards to the shady underbelly of the city that the male MC have to deal with! Let's be more encouraging like that! :cool:(y)

(Sorry, if it appeared that I was beating you up a bit when you were asking a fairly simple question. I just don't want the dev to get it into his head that he needs to hurry to wrap up the game, lol.) There's lots of stuff that many players have already seen that they've enjoyed but there's also things under the hood already in the game that tickles one's imagination for other players that have yet to appear in the game. So cheers and let's hope for more stuff come to fruition and new content to appear! :D
Lmao. It's ok. No offence taken. Like u said I was just asking how many updates were left since I thought I would come back later to download the whole game in one go so that I don't have to wait for updates. Yup and I hope it doesn't end up like TAC which has gone off the rails.

Reactions: Back

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Yeah, you just have to imagine he has at least six more updates (easily). I just hope that unlike TAC he has an endgame in mind. I think one of the problems with most games is the developer comes up with a good idea but has no idea if it will be successful. If it is, then they just try and keep the game going as long as possible for the patreons. Not to keep bashing it but I'm convinced that is what happened to TAC. If it wasn't for the fact Annie was so hot I would have left that game a long time ago. If you think about it he has the following situations still available to him:
1. The vacation (either to the beach or mountains)
2. Another trip to the Red Angel Club
3. Nicole dancing in front of an audience
4. Steve's ongoing issue with Henry
5. A visit with the friends Sarah and Martin along with the other two (can't remember the names, I think the guy was Archie)
6. Nicole's coworker John
7. Steve and Casey hooking up
And those are just the ones that came to me while writing this.
What about the military friend Davis, he's been mentioned multiple times now, usually at the start of chapters as Protag reminisces about military days

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
What about the military friend Davis, he's been mentioned multiple times now, usually at the start of chapters as Protag reminisces about military days
Damn. I knew I'd forget one. And how about the photographer you agreed to meet up with (you would have had to agree to give your contact info to him in an earlier chapter). So basically the point is he has enough content for at least another year. And that's assuming he doesn't introduce anyone new.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
You also forgot about the boy who get some private lessons from Nicole (as a request from his father). He never seen a woman body, Nicole could easily push the private lessons with him ;). I can't remember his name, Amish or something like that? EDIT : his name is Amit. This content seem really promising for the legs/feet fetichist, the boy seem to really like this part of Nicole's body.

There is also Jeff (the weirdo guy) who didn't get any serious chance with Nicole yet (the weak blackmail at the laundry doesn't really matter I guess).

Last edited:

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
Don't forget who is looking out the window!
Also don't forget Nicole's best friend: Brian.
Steve still has more adventures to go, it is not yet clear what the story may be with some characters like Carmen, Fiona, Adriana or Alice.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Damn. I knew I'd forget one. And how about the photographer you agreed to meet up with (you would have had to agree to give your contact info to him in an earlier chapter). So basically the point is he has enough content for at least another year. And that's assuming he doesn't introduce anyone new.
each year Dev can make 3 episode unless he make some partner or improve hardwares or make less content for each episode like ep1-6
so at least 3-4 years more ...

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I guess the real question is how long before he gets tired of this game and moves on to something else. I'd like this game to go for at least another two years but it's all up to him. I could totally understand getting tired of the same story and same characters if I was him. It's just a question of whether he has another game in mind or wants to stick with this one.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Will the new update come out in early December?

Cus I am debating playing now or waiting for the full chapter
Just offering my opinion. I would wait. The developer has stayed pretty consistent on getting updates out about every 9-10 weeks. Besides, I have noticed that what he does is that the first update of a new chapter seems to just be a either a HJ or BJ but the real stuff comes in the second update.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
can someone please tell me some changing dialogues from previous chapters in this update?
some players mentioned but i didn't find any!!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
can someone please tell me some changing dialogues from previous chapters in this update?
It seems a lot of what was changed was just cleaning up his english. there was some awkward and odd phrasing that was different. In addition it seems he spiced up some of the dialogue in the sex scenes. I particularly noticed it when they went to the Red Angel Club. there was also a role play scenario after they did the first photoshoot in the park that I don't think was in the original but i'm not sure about that, maybe somebody else could confirm that.

Reactions: Guter Reiter

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have a question that I hope someone can answer. When I did my playthrough, in the scene where Casey asks for a recommendation of a gym you have two options, the first is a gym near Thomas (his cop buddy) and the second is the gym that Nicole and Sarah go to. I picked the one Nicole and Sarah go to. In the last update there is an interaction scene with Steve and Casey at the gym. What I was wondering is if anyone picked the gym near Thomas? Is it worth going back and playing that scenario? I just wanted to ask before I took the time to play through from the gym decision. Thanks.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Adviar5050 said right. The plot has not changed, almost all lines of text have just been reworked and more lively and interesting dialogues have been added to some scenes and spelling has been corrected. But the work is still underway. I plan to rewrite all the episodes.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes