Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
Dev News

Hello my Friends!
Haven't heard from me in a while, have you? =) At the moment, the final part of Episode 14 is already in full swing. There's a good chance this part will be a little bigger than the previous one. If you have been following the events, you know, that in this update you will meet Sarah and Martin, but of course there will be some more characters =) You already know some of them =) Mostly this part will be dedicated to the rest of Steve and Nicole from work and other problems =) At this point about 200 new renders are done and I've finished preparing all the dialogues. Stay tuned for more news =)
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Dev News

Hello my Friends!
Haven't heard from me in a while, have you? =) At the moment, the final part of Episode 14 is already in full swing. There's a good chance this part will be a little bigger than the previous one. If you have been following the events, you know, that in this update you will meet Sarah and Martin, but of course there will be some more characters =) You already know some of them =) Mostly this part will be dedicated to the rest of Steve and Nicole from work and other problems =) At this point about 200 new renders are done and I've finished preparing all the dialogues. Stay tuned for more news =)
Hello my Friends!

Has he done a new poll recently?

Reactions: M.Voigt

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Best guess would be early December. I think i read somewhere on here that he said the next update may be a bit longer than the previous one. I think we will agree that based on previous updates that we can wait a few more days.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I'm new to this specific thread !
I'm curious, is this more of a hobby for the Dev or a full time job?
No clue. I've visited his patreon page but I'm not a member. From what I remember, I don't think he has enough patreons on make this a full time thing. I seem to remember he only had about 100 patreons which I don't think is enough for him to live off of.

Reactions: pavlogrk

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
He has total control in how far he and his wife go in their exciting games.
Well, except for the latest update. This is the first time that something was forced without a choice. And without her husband. You're forced to be with the old man this update. Whether you jerk him off or have a mutual masturbation session with him, in the end, he is forced without any choice.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Well, except for the latest update. This is the first time that something was forced without a choice. And without her husband. You're forced to be with the old man this update. Whether you jerk him off or have a mutual masturbation session with him, in the end, he is forced without any choice.
That's not so. I will clarify a little so that the situation is correctly understood by other people. Why mislead them? In one of the ways she arranges just a show, not allowing him to touch her. I have never forced a situation so that a player could not avoid sex with other men. There is no such thing in the game and there will not be. And the fact that she was just teasing him, this is in my understanding not a mutual masturbation. Just a show. Well, or separate masturbation, call it as convenient.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
That's not so. I will clarify a little so that the situation is correctly understood by other people. Why mislead them? In one of the ways she arranges just a show, not allowing him to touch her. I have never forced a situation so that a player could not avoid sex with other men. There is no such thing in the game and there will not be. And the fact that she was just teasing him, this is in my understanding not a mutual masturbation. Just a show. Well, or separate masturbation, call it as convenient.
so if im not interested in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at all that scene is complety avoidable?

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
so if im not interested in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at all that scene is complety avoidable?
No. But the content and characters are a matter of taste, someone likes it, someone doesn't. It is impossible to please everyone and this is normal. What does this question have to do with the topic of the conversation? I can create scenes or characters that not everyone will like, but I have never forced the characters to have sex with other men and gave this choice to the player.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
No. But the content and characters are a matter of taste, someone likes it, someone doesn't. It is impossible to please everyone and this is normal. What does this question have to do with the topic of the conversation? I can create scenes or characters that not everyone will like, but I have never forced the characters to have sex with other men and gave this choice to the player.
my question had nothing to do with your conversation. since i didn´t played the game in a long time i just wanted to know if he is avoidable, so i can unfollow this game now since i dont like the old ugly guy fetish at all.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes