SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah I have to agree with you on this one. Nicole has kind of flirted and teased other men without her husband but I think this is the first time she has gone this far with anyone without him there. I think what the developer is trying to do was expand what she is allowed to do without him. I also didn't like the old man thing but I seem to remember somebody posted a poll he did and most of his patreons voted for that. The question is would everybody have been bothered by this if it had been a younger guy instead?
For me, it wasn't about old or young. It was that it was forced and Nicole did it on her own. Forced in the sense, you had no choice in the matter to avoid it. We've always had choices on who Nicole could interact with and how far we take it. But Joseph was forced on us this time without choice.

And worse off, Nicole did it on her own. Everything before was discussed together and done together as a couple. Now Nicole is off doing her own thing. Thus the worry that this becomes another TAC slutmaker game with Nicole going off and fucking whoever whenever without her husband.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
are u guys kidding?
nicole talked about having fun with Joseph more than 5 time with Steve!
and Steve encouraged her every time
probebly you think they must agreed on every little details she gonna do with Joseph other than that play the game from start with focus on joseph events

Sep 16, 2019
are u guys kidding?
nicole talked about having fun with Joseph more than 5 time with Steve!
and Steve encouraged her every time
probebly you think they must agreed on every little details she gonna do with Joseph other than that play the game from start with focus on joseph events
they dont mean it that way. no choice for players. its automatic ok for mc and nicole regardless player's choices.

btw i would choose to go for it if there were a choice but i can understand their viewpoint too. not everyone's cup of tea. but hey,
HERO_eldercare-and-you-1.jpg :D all of us will grow old

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I kinda get both sides of this. Steve has constantly pushed Nicole to do her own thing. Remember when they went to Eric and Colins apartment? They never talked about doing anything ahead of time. Then you had the choice of Steve leaving or staying in both situations Nicole fools around with the boys. You do get a choice of how far it goes but she still does this and if you let Steve leave, she does it without his knowledge. He had no problem with it and was even anxious to hear the story. The question would be how would Steve had reacted if nothing had happened when he left? Would he be disappointed? Would he have been "that's fine, if that's what you wanted" or would he have been happy? I think based on the way the devleoper has written the character he would have picked the second one. So the issue with the old guy was not the first time the developer didn't offer a choice not do something. Also, I agree with the guy who said they have talked about fooling around with the old guy (I can't remember his name, I think it's Joe). It is rare though.
Regarding the other side, I get it that this was something that had happened without Steve's knowledge, and I don't think any of us want this game to turn into the train wreck that TAC has become. That whole game has basically turned into "New character introduced, Annie fucks the new characters brains out without any thought and then she either tells or doesn't tell the MC". It's gotten so boring. So far in this game they have not held anything back between each other. They respect each other which is definitely the biggest problem in TAC. Finally, while the developer has said there won't be any cheating I would like to see somebody kind of come inbetween them. Not enough to break them up but maybe to give them a pause that maybe this lifestyle may not be the best for them. I would be interested to see if the developer plans something like this in the future. What do you think?

Reactions: dundun
Jan 24, 2022
I kinda get both sides of this. Steve has constantly pushed Nicole to do her own thing. Remember when they went to Eric and Colins apartment? They never talked about doing anything ahead of time. Then you had the choice of Steve leaving or staying in both situations Nicole fools around with the boys. You do get a choice of how far it goes but she still does this and if you let Steve leave, she does it without his knowledge. He had no problem with it and was even anxious to hear the story. The question would be how would Steve had reacted if nothing had happened when he left? Would he be disappointed? Would he have been "that's fine, if that's what you wanted" or would he have been happy? I think based on the way the devleoper has written the character he would have picked the second one. So the issue with the old guy was not the first time the developer didn't offer a choice not do something. Also, I agree with the guy who said they have talked about fooling around with the old guy (I can't remember his name, I think it's Joe). It is rare though.
Regarding the other side, I get it that this was something that had happened without Steve's knowledge, and I don't think any of us want this game to turn into the train wreck that TAC has become. That whole game has basically turned into "New character introduced, Annie fucks the new characters brains out without any thought and then she either tells or doesn't tell the MC". It's gotten so boring. So far in this game they have not held anything back between each other. They respect each other which is definitely the biggest problem in TAC. Finally, while the developer has said there won't be any cheating I would like to see somebody kind of come inbetween them. Not enough to break them up but maybe to give them a pause that maybe this lifestyle may not be the best for them. I would be interested to see if the developer plans something like this in the future. What do you think?
This game is all about the lifestyle and open relationships. If you take that away you wouldn't have a game or at least not one worth playing. The only way this type of thing can work regardless if it's a married couple or not is this that both have to be very secure with themselves and their partner and there can absolutely be no jealousy on the part of either partner. I think you have that in this story as Steve and Nichole both seem secure with themselves and their relationship with each other and there is no jealousy. That is what makes this a great story with a lot of possibilities and hopfuly nothing to that effect gets changed.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
This game is all about the lifestyle and open relationships. If you take that away you wouldn't have a game or at least not one worth playing. The only way this type of thing can work regardless if it's a married couple or not is this that both have to be very secure with themselves and their partner and there can absolutely be no jealousy on the part of either partner. I think you have that in this story as Steve and Nichole both seem secure with themselves and their relationship with each other and there is no jealousy. That is what makes this a great story with a lot of possibilities and hopfuly nothing to that effect gets changed.
I agree with everything you said. I think that is what makes this game so good. It's different and I like the dynamic between the couple. I will just add one thing, I remember the developer saying there would not be any cheating and I'm pretty sure he will stick to it. However, if he plans on this game continuing for a year or two more he is going to have to introduce some conflict into the game. I'm not saying full blown cheating but maybe Nicole or Steve start to have feelings for one of the people they "entertain". If not the game will become too repetitive. Maybe not now, but a year from now. there are only so many scenarios where you can go with the current way. That is just my opinion. I'm not saying it's going to happen and there will definitely be people here who disagree with me but I think to keep the game fresh ultimately, he is going to have to add some problems or conflict.

Reactions: pochops

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I remember the developer saying there would not be any cheating and I'm pretty sure he will stick to it. However, if he plans on this game continuing for a year or two more he is going to have to introduce some conflict into the game. I'm not saying full blown cheating but maybe Nicole or Steve start to have feelings for one of the people they "entertain".
As I mentioned before, they could have a simple misunderstanding. She interprets his words differently and lets the wrong guy nut in her. Maybe that guy was an ass to Steve and she only heard the words "let this guy fuck you in the ass". Then she has a few times sex with this stranger in secret and she shows Steve the videos they were making thinking that's what he wanted. The couple has a short quarel but because Steve gets his free fuck-whoever as a compensation and a heartfelt apology she is allowed to blow this dude a last time in the bathroom of the airport before he's leaving the country. An so on and so forth.

There's also the gangster plot and the one looking the binoculars while she goes down on the elderly. Lots of ways it can get spicy.

Reactions: bb888

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
As I mentioned before, they could have a simple misunderstanding. She interprets his words differently and lets the wrong guy nut in her. Maybe that guy was an ass to Steve and she only heard the words "let this guy fuck you in the ass". Then she has a few times sex with this stranger in secret and she shows Steve the videos they were making thinking that's what he wanted. The couple has a short quarel but because Steve gets his free fuck-whoever as a compensation and a heartfelt apology she is allowed to blow this dude a last time in the bathroom of the airport before he's leaving the country. An so on and so forth.

There's also the gangster plot and the one looking the binoculars while she goes down on the elderly. Lots of ways it can get spicy.
Agreed. I was wondering about two things. First of all I have noticed there were a couple of scenes where it looks like someone is watching them through binoculars. Has anybody else noticed that? I remember one time was when they fooled around on the roof after visiting the old guy. Second question. I visited his patreon page and noticed he has some stories written but they are behind the pay wall. Has anybody seen them? Are they any good? Maybe we could get someone to post them if they are any good.

Reactions: bb888

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
Well that's good news. Can't wait since Part Two always seems hotter than Part I. I asked a couple of posts ago that he has some fan fiction on his site, are you a patreon? If you are, are they any good? Is there anyway to post them here? Thanks. I'll stop asking questions now.
he had once advertised an alternate text history for his game.... about fan fiction i didn't hear anything

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
he had once advertised an alternate text history for his game.... about fan fiction i didn't hear anything
Thanks. I visited his patreon page and saw there was a story for Fan Fiction. I may join just to see if they are any good. It sounds like he didn't write them but somebody else did.

Reactions: Harmonyrose
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes