Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I guess there is not much time left to enjoy a new chapter of EG. here I leave 2 more images. Nicole is spying on Steve? or someone else? what a swimsuit she is wearing.... enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So in the first picture that is the same outfit shge was wearing in the first set of pictures. Second is definitely at the water park.....Or church. You just can't tell.

Reactions: cococonmono

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
"the focus will shift more to Steve and in the process you will understand more"

Maybe some scenes with the female officer?.
That's what I hope.

Reactions: cococonmono

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
only 2 episode made in 2022?
ep 13 and 14?
releasing half episode didn't make the process faster
I don't know if your comment is positive or negative... maybe it's an approach (which for me is the right one) to release the updates. maybe next year he will change it if he reaches the number of patreons he had in mind.

I think that before someone complains about the time in which the updates are released, think about it and try to put yourself in the developer's shoes.
Let's not even talk about the content, since many do not contribute with anything but bad comments or demands.
It has been a very difficult year for many, and sometimes certain things are not seen behind the screen.

Maybe it takes more work than some people think to develop the game, as far as I know (since I follow him) he usually takes care of the details and seems very neat in his project, however we must also think that he must have his own private life and surely work since what he earns with the little he gets from this rat's nest must not even be enough to get drunk.

I never tire of saying it, if the developer is rewarded, he will surely find a way to dedicate more time and effort to the project. He will be more animated and will release updates more often (in his patreon he says so, what he never reached that goal). I just hope that the opposite doesn't happen and it declines or is abandoned because the first culprits would be all those who are reading this.

Cheer up! it's almost the end of the year! it's time for celebrations and new updates!

Have a happy holidays and let's take care of the good developers... thanks!

by the way, I love your signature, someday you will tell me how to put me one just like it <3

Reactions: Mooddy and Rob0bob

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
only 2 episode made in 2022?
ep 13 and 14?
releasing half episode didn't make the process faster
So would you complain if the developer called Chapter 14 Part 1 just Chapter 14 and then Chapter 14 Part 2 Chapter 15? That way there are four chapter updates in this year. I'm not criticizing I'm just trying to figure out your comment. I follow a few games on and what I have seen is there are basically two types of developers. Those that do many, small, updates and those that do few, longer, updates. I think this guy does the best of both. Basically bi-monthly updates that have a lot of content. If I had a criticism it would be that the basically the first update of each chapter is basically the set-up for the payoff during the second update. I wish each update had the same amount of action. But that's just me.

Jan 24, 2022
Everyone is anxious for updates to the stories they follow but lets all realize that there is a tremendous amount of time and effort that goes into creating these AVNs. Hats off to all the Devs that put in that time and effort and remember, good things are always worth waiting for.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Everyone is anxious for updates to the stories they follow but lets all realize that there is a tremendous amount of time and effort that goes into creating these AVNs. Hats off to all the Devs that put in that time and effort and remember, good things are always worth waiting for.
True, but when people put money in, waiting 2-3 months isn't easily brushed off

Reactions: pavlogrk

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I kinda get both sides of this. Steve has constantly pushed Nicole to do her own thing. Remember when they went to Eric and Colins apartment? They never talked about doing anything ahead of time. Then you had the choice of Steve leaving or staying in both situations Nicole fools around with the boys. You do get a choice of how far it goes but she still does this and if you let Steve leave, she does it without his knowledge. He had no problem with it and was even anxious to hear the story. The question would be how would Steve had reacted if nothing had happened when he left? Would he be disappointed? Would he have been "that's fine, if that's what you wanted" or would he have been happy? I think based on the way the devleoper has written the character he would have picked the second one. So the issue with the old guy was not the first time the developer didn't offer a choice not do something. Also, I agree with the guy who said they have talked about fooling around with the old guy (I can't remember his name, I think it's Joe). It is rare though.
Regarding the other side, I get it that this was something that had happened without Steve's knowledge, and I don't think any of us want this game to turn into the train wreck that TAC has become. That whole game has basically turned into "New character introduced, Annie fucks the new characters brains out without any thought and then she either tells or doesn't tell the MC". It's gotten so boring. So far in this game they have not held anything back between each other. They respect each other which is definitely the biggest problem in TAC. Finally, while the developer has said there won't be any cheating I would like to see somebody kind of come inbetween them. Not enough to break them up but maybe to give them a pause that maybe this lifestyle may not be the best for them. I would be interested to see if the developer plans something like this in the future. What do you think?
All I know is, I want Protag's military buddy who has been foreshadowed since the beginning, to finally make an appearance.

Reactions: pavlogrk

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm seriously thinking about joining his patreon. It looks like he interacts with his supporters more than others. I also like his game and figure I should support him.
yeah, if you like the game, definitely give him the support. He's not very active on his discord, but the Patreon page is what I'm more concerned about.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes