Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I don't know if your comment is positive or negative... maybe it's an approach (which for me is the right one) to release the updates. maybe next year he will change it if he reaches the number of patreons he had in mind.

I think that before someone complains about the time in which the updates are released, think about it and try to put yourself in the developer's shoes.
Let's not even talk about the content, since many do not contribute with anything but bad comments or demands.
It has been a very difficult year for many, and sometimes certain things are not seen behind the screen.

Maybe it takes more work than some people think to develop the game, as far as I know (since I follow him) he usually takes care of the details and seems very neat in his project, however we must also think that he must have his own private life and surely work since what he earns with the little he gets from this rat's nest must not even be enough to get drunk.

I never tire of saying it, if the developer is rewarded, he will surely find a way to dedicate more time and effort to the project. He will be more animated and will release updates more often (in his patreon he says so, what he never reached that goal). I just hope that the opposite doesn't happen and it declines or is abandoned because the first culprits would be all those who are reading this.

Cheer up! it's almost the end of the year! it's time for celebrations and new updates!

Have a happy holidays and let's take care of the good developers... thanks!

by the way, I love your signature, someday you will tell me how to put me one just like it <3
i m not complaining, i know him more than u think.
i just wonder we got 2 ep or 3 ep in 2022! and got attacked for this question

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
i m not complaining, i know him more than u think.
i just wonder we got 2 ep or 3 ep in 2022! and got attacked for this question
It was not my intention to "attack" you, what was not well expressed in your post if it was a request or what.
By your signature we can see that you are a faithful follower and if you know the developer well you should be the one to inform us whether or not there will be an update in 2022. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
btw i just noticed post about " "
seems promising...

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
btw i just noticed post about " "
seems promising...
3Diddley is rebooting Wifeys Dilemma ,a public version is available here and i dowmnloaded latest version from patreon and its really great made with very kinky paths from cheating/ntr, sharing/cuckold and also mc/wife only paths. I tried the cheating/ sharing routes and its really great made..u can spy your wife whst she is up to when she is out alone..not yet far progressed but it has s good approach to all decisdions.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hey I usually don't like talking about other games on this thread but I got a suggestion to try A Life Worth Living. The person who recommended it to me said its a lot like this game. Has anyone played it and is it worth the time? Thanks

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
Hey I usually don't like talking about other games on this thread but I got a suggestion to try A Life Worth Living. The person who recommended it to me said its a lot like this game. Has anyone played it and is it worth the time? Thanks
A Life Worth Living is in my opinion it is not as well written as other VR "S in this subject it uses many filler words, but the dev increases from Update to update...but I like it

Reactions: Adviar5050

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't think it's up to the same level as Exciting Games, but it definitely has some hot moments. I think it's worth it.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I don't think it's up to the same level as Exciting Games, but it definitely has some hot moments. I think it's worth it.
They are both excellent, at ALWL you can choose also cheating as path, some people like that. In Exciting games i appreciate the selectable "how far will u go" approach in sharing. Is capable for a lot of exciting stories..and Dev is talented in this..

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Wifeys Dilemma
in my opinion ALWL acts and events are far from reality , not being realistic is the biggest problem of Games like EG.
EG is most realistic story i know until now.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hello, how can I reach the lesbian scene with Nicole + Sarah Ep. 10? Thanks for tips... View attachment 2272396
I think you can't get Yanlin's number in Episode one. Then when you go to martin and sarah's for dinner the scene kicks in. I also think you have to pick "two women" in one of the early episodes when Nicole asks what your fantasy is. I don't think you need to do anything else. Maybe somebody else knows.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Hello, how can I reach the lesbian scene with Nicole + Sarah Ep. 10? Thanks for tips... View attachment 2272396
Early in game don´t get yanlin´s number, when nicole asks the mc tell her you want too watch her with another girl or that you want someone too watch the mc and nicole, later on sarah will vist the mc and nicole and depending on that answer there is 2 different scenes both have treesome and lesbian elements.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Such a photo shoot is something great. Nicole either as a lingerie or bikini model together with men, only in tight Speedos. Or better yet she presents sex toys...lol. Oh, fantasies are great things...

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes