Mar 1, 2018
I have played it. Its been fun watching the developer grow as the game progresses. I think he said this was his first effort and (I think) every chapter has been better than the last. In my opinion this is his best update.
Nice to hear. My personal favourite Chapter was the one with kevin in the bar and at his home. Beautiful renders and fantastic dialogs.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020

Changelog:
Episode 14 (Final)
720 new renders
Reworked a lot of dialogues ( Thanks J Baron )
Reworked bathroom scene in Episode 11
Reworked scene with students in Episode 12
Reworked scene Joseph in Episode 14
Minor changes
Bug fixes
It is necessary to start the game from Episode 11 or earlier, otherwise it may lead to crashes in the future!
31.12.2022 re-uploaded
(fixed an error in the dialogue with Sarah in episode 11 and a sex counter)
-------------------------------
Hello my Friends!
I am pleased to present to your attention the final version of Episode 14. I still managed to do it before the end of this year as promised =) In this update I paid a lot of attention to the past scenes, and made some adjustments to them. Let's talk about this in more detail. I want to warn you right away that these changes will not break anything in the logic of the game, and I was able to harmoniously weave them into the future plot. I've been thinking for a long time whether I should do this, but I've come to the conclusion that it's not worth forcing players to watch «specific» content if they don't like it. People don't have to love the same things I do. In addition, there is more choice in the game, it is always nice and gives you the opportunity to play your character more flexibly. However, there is also a downside to the coin, I just can't afford to give another one instead of each content. In other words, for those who will avoid «specific» (for example, old, unpleasant or young characters) situations, there will be less content. You'll have to put up with that.
And now I will tell you a little more about some of the changes:
I added the option to kick out the courier in episode 11. It's not a fact that your Nicole would like this behavior of a stranger at home.
I added the ability to deprive students of the juicy adventures in episode 12 and leave them wondering what Nicole looks like without clothes. In the future, you can catch up if you want.
I added an opportunity for Nicole in the first part of episode 14 to avoid particularly hot scenes with Joseph. Your Nicole can only limit herself to teasing.
And in my free time, I continue to redo the dialogues in past episodes. (many thanks to J Baron for his help)
In general, while working on this update I have rethought some aspects of development and I will try to make some inconvenient points in the game more flexible. But I will say right away, this only concerns controversial points like as «specific» content. After all, this is a visual novel, not a sandbox. I alone cannot afford to give the player more freedom, otherwise I’ll need at least six months for one update with the same duration of it. I have to balance to find the golden mean.
In any case, this is another experiment of mine, I need the view of people from the outside, ordinary players. It is difficult for me to objectively evaluate my work since I spend almost every day with it. Unfortunately, I can't look at it the same way as an ordinary player, my eye is blurred. I'll tell you more, I hate playing my game because I know everything that is and what will happen =)
And I want to say something... I just got a little sore. Sometimes people write to me in private messages some claims or outraged by errors and bugs... Friends, I am working on this game alone in my free time from my main job and family. I write the plot myself, I do the visual part myself, I write the code myself and test the game. Understand please, I'm not a robot, I'm an ordinary person who can get tired, make mistakes and just be inattentive. Besides, this is not the final version of the game yet, I am constantly updating even old episodes. And you would really help me if you sent screenshots of errors and bug logs, instead of just scolding me. I really respect and appreciate those people who are interested in my work, but I just ask for respect me too. Moreover, the game does not contain any paywalls and as a result, everyone gets it for free. My game has not become popular, it's true, but I still keep doing it because I like it. I fell in love with my characters and communication with you, the players. I will definitely finish it, unless something happens to me. Life carries a lot of unpleasant surprises, unfortunately. Thanks for understanding, my friends.
To be honest, I didn't want to end this on such a minor note, so I want to wish you to enjoy the game and have a great holiday in the company of Nicole and Steve =)
And of course, I really look forward to your feedback =)
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I will say this.... I love this game ! I love that they have stayed together in all of the sharing and are closer now than before. Thank you for all your efforts ! Do not get discouraged. Most people here appreciate what you do ! Take Care.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ExcitingGames-EP14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Damn. My earliest save was at the beginning of the bathroom scene but that wasnt enough to avoid the not_kick_courier_ep11 undefined error :( Well I guess it's a full restart for me!

Also want to add for the dev in case they read this. Don't worry about the moaners. I think I've said it before but eventhough I'm not a fan of the character model, this game's writing, story, dialogues, as well as the variety of scenes depending on the choices made, makes it a great game. It's unfortunate that quality is not enough to guarantee success, but it's how business works. As long as you enjoy the process, it'll always be worth it. All the best.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I loaded an earlier save because there were errors from ep12
when i got back to the scene where the bullies are threatening Eric he's just there already on the floor beaten up.
But in my original save the girl was still there and he wasn't yet beaten up
What is the prerequsite for him not being beaten up when you get there?

the faulty thing that made me reload an earlier save was yes_fun_ep12 not existing in the save file. I think that has something to do with it

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I loaded an earlier save because there were errors from ep12
when i got back to the scene where the bullies are threatening Eric he's just there already on the floor beaten up.
But in my original save he the girl was still there and he wasn't yet beaten up
What is the prerequsite for him not being beaten up when you get there?
I restarted the game today and i was there before any beating happend and there is no variable before the encounter i just checked, did you help thomas and take his shift its the only thing i can think of.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I restarted the game today and i was there before any beating happend and there is no variable before the encounter i just checked, did you help thomas and take his shift its the only thing i can think of.
nope I picked the same choices. I edited with what I think is the issue. So my broken save might have a trigger missing which causes the girl being there and he's not beaten up, instead of being beaten up as he should have been with my choices.
my speculation though, seems to be a save issue though, which is why I wanted to know how i get that scene naturally.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Exciting Games [Ep. 14 Final] [Guter Reiter] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,88 GB / 382 MB - ExcitingGames-Ep.14-Final-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,87 GB / 372 MB - ExcitingGames-Ep.14-Final-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,86 GB / 366 MB - ExcitingGames-Ep.14-Final-mac-crunched.zip
= ~20,3% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes